Ninja Forms

Ninja Forms is a free form creation solution for WordPress.

Work for Ninja Forms?

Learning about Ninja Forms?

Ninja Forms Reviews

Showing 12 Ninja Forms reviews
Ninja Forms review by Marshall O.
Marshall O.

"Solid WordPress Forms Plugin, good alternative to Gravity Forms."

What do you like best?

Ninja Forms makes is easy to do multi-paged forms that indicate your progress as you answer pages of queestions. The plugin also has a good save for later feature. The plugin has an easy to use and teach others drag and drop admin interface.

What do you dislike?

Support and community isn't quite as large as Gravity Forms, however the developers are quick to respond to questions/support issues. We standardized on Gravity Forms a few years ago, however after using the plugin recently it has come a long way and is a very viable useful tool on wordpress sites. The developer also accept additional functionality requests and will develop custom beta's for users with specific needs for a reasonable cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something that's easy to learn and setup custom forms on your wordpress website this is a great plugin for it. It's maintained well and the developers genuinely care about it's success and their users.

Easy client editable forms for Wordpress websites. Multi-paged forms for application submission for a technical schools enrollment form.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms review by Administrator

"A form builder with a black belt. Getting ninja with it."

What do you like best?

The drag and drop form builder is one of the easiest to use. I previously used Contact Form 7, and don't think I could go back now that I have Ninja Form. I've recently been using the form for member application forms which would have been a major headache for other form builders.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but I will say Ninja form may be a little on the overly robust side. Some of the basic functions can be hard to find—but once you know where they are, you are good to go. An example, emails default send to the admin email, but often times thats not the place they need to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! Ninja forms was recommended to me a few weeks ago and I am loving every minute of it.

Creating intuitive and user friendly forms with smooth automation for clients. I trust that the forms will be delivered, and that no user inquiry will be overlooked.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Ninja Forms review by Alejandro V.
Alejandro V.

"Easy to us drag and drop form add-on"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to install and use, you can learn how to use it and install it in no time. It's all a matter of drag and drop controls and start building your personalized forms which you can use to capture user information or simply as a contact us form. These are all submission forms with automatic email alerts setup to notify the users about new submissions.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything at all, it's very easy to use and affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you;re looking for a easy add-on to create forms then this is the tool you're looking for. Recommended.

We're easily creating submission forms for our websites without much web development experience required.

Ninja Forms review by User

"Easy to Use on Both the Front End and Backend"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create a form. The free version plugin has many usable fields that I didn't feel I needed to purchase the membership. I know that down the road I will have no problem purchasing it, but for starters the free version works very well.

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to see when creating a form, the option for 'website'. I was a little surprised that it seemed to have everything else (phone number, address etc.) but to not have the ability for my clients to enter their email, which is something we very highly promote doing, made the form setup more difficult. I was a bit disappointed by that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use if you are looking for an easy form builder. You will be able to create a very simple, clean looking form for people to fill out. You can use it for event registration (not currently using) and I'm guessing it would be just as easy to use.

For me, this is making a very simplified form that is clean looking, for my clients to enter their information for a directory that we keep. I think it is so easy to use that it just makes sense for all technical levels.

Ninja Forms review by Rene S.
Rene S.

"Great add-on to your website"

What do you like best?

It's a very useful add-on to your website. Lets you create and customize submission forms with a drag and drop interface. It's very easy to install , it doesn't take much time and you'll be ready to start creating any type of submission forms with email alerts in no time.

What do you dislike?

They need to improve the sizing capabilities of the form objects. They're good but could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have much experience on web development, this is the right tool to use for customizing and creating forms.

We setup submission forms like contact us and forms to receive information about any type of request in our websites.

Ninja Forms review by Administrator

"Easy to set up, free and fast"

What do you like best?

You dont need too much experience with this plugin to create and run a form in your wordpress website. I downloaded from wordpress repository in few seconds. In minutes i had this form working.

What do you dislike?

I wanted to use a text to click and show the privacy policy inside the website but i can´t. I can link the privacy policy or put inside a "info icon".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier to use and set up than CF 7.

I needed to I needed to offer a way to contact visitors to my website and comply with the data protection law

Ninja Forms review by User

"Easy to use and effective for making questionnaires!"

What do you like best?

I use Ninja Forms to make surveys in polls in websites that I create for clients. My favorite part about ninja forms is the event registration form. I make websites for a lot of events and I use the ninja forms event registration form or questionnaire template with ease!

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more control of how the survey will look, the options are pretty basic.

I am solving the problem of needing to create polls and questionnaires on websites and webpages. I can now do it with ease with Ninja Forms.

Ninja Forms review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"Best plug-in forms for WordPress"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; built in library to choose from and convenient to customize copy

What do you dislike?

Harder to customize unless you have a solid sense of html as well as changing CSS

Ninja Forms were recommended as part of a our WordPress rebuild; they are easy to use and we use them for email as well as integration with MailChimp

Ninja Forms review by Marco C.
Marco C.

"Great customisation and flexibility"

What do you like best?

I've used ninja forms to create contact forms for my website and a sort of poll. It's easy to use, reliable and very customisable.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model didn't fit my needs and budget.

Contact form for my education-related website

Ninja Forms review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"My preferred forms solution for WordPress"

What do you like best?

I like the overall flow and ease of use with Ninja Forms

What do you dislike?

They hide a number of useful features behind paid addons

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the plugin can do what you need it to. If not, look at their addons, the feature you want is probably available for purchase.

We use Ninja forms both as contact forms, and as a method for users to submit data updates to us.

Ninja Forms review by User in Marketing and Advertising

" A good option for website contact form"

What do you like best?

The free option gives a good selection of contact form types that you can customize for your needs. Its documentation is also good.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to forward emails to your personal account.

My client is able to receive tailored appointment queries directly from their website.

Ninja Forms review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Simple but almost too simple"

What do you like best?

I like Ninja Forms user friendliness. Once done completing your form, copy the shortcode and then paste.

What do you dislike?

It very simple, too simple. There is not anything you can change on the look of it.

We use it on our web site for contacting and sign-ups for different events.

Learning about Ninja Forms?

* We monitor all Ninja Forms reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.