mturk crowd

4.7

A client for the MTurk Crowd REST API

Work for mturk crowd?

Learning about mturk crowd?

mturk crowd Reviews

Showing 3 mturk crowd reviews
mturk crowd review by Sierra T.
Sierra T.

"LOVE MTURK CROWD"

What do you like best?

MTURK is my main site for completing HITs and it's super easy . MTurk Crowd is a place for me to find tips and useful information about how to use MTurk and ways to make it work best for me. 5 STARS!

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I love MTurk Crowd. Very useful information and tips.

MTurk allows you to complete HITs for organisations who need small or long tasks done that they either can't do or don't have time for. MTurk Crowd is an great way for me to talk to other people who work for MTurk to get tips and useful information.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about mturk crowd
mturk crowd review by Kristeen S.
Kristeen S.

"Mturk crowd is a great resource! "

What do you like best?

MTurk Crowd is a great resource because it allows you to ask questions about mturk, learn more information, find great HITs and also just chat about being a "freelancer". I've learned a lot about scripts, the ins and outs of using mturk, and about which projects I should accept and which I shouldn't. Everyone has been very understanding, reasonable and the Mods are great!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of people use it as a resource. There are so many people using mturk and not speaking because they're "competition". I wish more people used it in order to gain more insight into the forum and also help people out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that not many people use mturk crowd because they aren't aware of it. A lot of the information that is found there, can be found on Reddit but the insights from others and the scripts are of high quality. I highly recommend using this product to help flesh out your financial needs. Not technically for businesses unless you're want to use it for surveying purposes. If you are using it for surveying purposes, please do as many HITs as possible and for a good chunk of change ($0.50 or up). I also advise that sometimes you will be rejected for turks but that's okay! Just move on and try to do better in the future for those types of projects.

I definitely think you should use this resource as it is something worth using to learn and get around the mturk site.

It gives me more funds in order to go on vacations and also I love learning. It helps me understand my clients better and get better results when I am turking.

What Python Package solution do you use?

mturk crowd review by Sarah  H.
Sarah H.

"Overall Mturk has made things easy for me"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to select certain demographics that I need. I also like that I could select people who are higher "quality" participants.

What do you dislike?

I found it difficult how to know who had actually completed my study and who had just clicked through. I had to manually go figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend test running your survey first before you make it go live. Have someone click through to know how long it takes ahead of time. It'll making getting quality data easier then.

I am performing research for social and health psychology. The main benefit is getting participants fast. When I collect data in my lab it can take months. This only took hours!

There are not enough reviews of mturk crowd for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

spyder download Logo
spyder download
Spyder is a powerful scientific environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for scientists, engineers and data analysts. It offers a unique combination of the advanced editing, analysis, debugging, and profiling functionality of a compr
python sql Logo
python sql
4.0
python-sql is a library to write SQL queries in a pythonic way.
pandas python Logo
pandas python
pandas is an open source, BSD-licensed library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language.
beautifulsoup4 Logo
beautifulsoup4
Beautiful Soup is a Python library designed for quick turnaround projects like screen-scraping.
python xlrd Logo
python xlrd
xlrd is a library for reading data and formatting information from Excel files, whether they are .xls or .xlsx files.
numpy download Logo
numpy download
NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python.
python pillow Logo
python pillow
Pillow is the friendly PIL fork by Alex Clark and Contributors. PIL is the Python Imaging Library by Fredrik Lundh and Contributors.
xfinity usage meter Logo
xfinity usage meter
4.0
Python/selenium script to get Xfinity bandwidth usage from Xfinity MyAccount website. Has an easily-usable command line entrypoint as well as a usable Python API, and an entrypoint to send usage to Graphite.
mysql python Logo
mysql python
MySQLdb is an interface to the popular MySQL database server for Python.
Selenium WebDriver Logo
Selenium WebDriver
Selenium is an umbrella project encapsulating a variety of tools and libraries enabling web browser automation. Selenium specifically provides infrastructure for the W3C WebDriver specification - a platform an

Learning about mturk crowd?

* We monitor all mturk crowd reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.