MobaXTerm have been turn on a "must" to my daily basis working tasks.
It allows you to store (and an easy management) all my ssh, RDP, sFTP, Telnet and another much types of connections and its details (user, password, port, ssh key, connection name, etc.)
Although, the main functions are the above mention, Moba give other features like:
- Macros recording
- Running servers on your host (HTTP, TFTP, NFS, Cron, VNC...)
- Packages Manager (MobApt)
- Multi execution (run a command on all opened sessions)
- Hardware devices inspector
- SSH tunnels (port forwarding)
- Export/Import sessions option
- Customizations like logo and default settings (Professional version)
And much more.
A very good point in Moba favor is that you can use it Free (Home Edition), obviously there are several limitations:
- Max. 12 sessions
- Max. 2 SSH tunnels
- Max. 4 macros
- Max. 6 mins for Tftp, Nfs and Cron
The last but not the least, the Professional version gives you the option to Lifetime use and 12 months of professional support (the support by email is great) and no limitations of use/features.
The price (at this moment) is 49€/69$ + taxes for individual user. There is an option to specify that you are a company and save the taxes and a volume discounts available.
I really don't know anything that dislike me about Moba.
Obviously, a low price would be great, but for me is a very good price taking into account the possibilities which offer you.
Maybe, the configuration could be a little bit complicated at the beginning due there are a lot of configurations but this can be a good point as the app have an high customisation and configurable level.