MeetingRoomApp Reviews & Product Details

MeetingRoomApp Overview

What is MeetingRoomApp?

Smart technology enables effective management and planning of company meetings, makes company processes simpler and helps to use company space in a better way

MeetingRoomApp Details

Letsgood.com
2015
Prague,Czech Republic
@MeetingRoomApp
1 Twitter followers

Answer a few questions to help the MeetingRoomApp community
Have you used MeetingRoomApp before?

MeetingRoomApp Reviews

Showing 71 MeetingRoomApp reviews
Already have MeetingRoomApp?
UB
What do you like best?

It is a very helpful app as it allows for me to communicate with my peers and work efficiently with my workspace without having to move and relocate. I love how it allows for me to communicate easily and effectively. Sometimes I thought that this app was better than other apps just because of how easy it was to use. My friends and coworkers all love this app. I am hoping this app continues to succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to navigate on the app as there was no tutorial available. Sometimes the app would shut off or glitch randomly. I wish it was more convenient to use. Sometimes it was hard to navigate around and I had to figure out what it was that I needed. I wish it was easier to access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not really any other suggestion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am trying to find a better way to communicate with my peers and enhance the workflow of the area. The benefits are that it gives me and many others time to work between our schedules. I have realized that this app provides a safe and clean space for ideas and group work. My members are able to collaborate more openly and freely and more comfortably as well. I love this app and how flexible it is. It is great in my opinion and offers many alternatives for people who cannot attend meetings in person. This is also great during the pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DV/SA Specialist
What do you like best?

I have used a couple meeting platforms and I think MeetingRoom is the easiest to use by far. The layout is clear and nice. And generally the quality of the meeting is nice if you ever have to watch it on playback later Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it pops up that I need to have the latest adobe even tho I already have it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s really nice for my line of work because I work with domestic violence and we use it for webinars a lot and it’s easier than traveling all over the country Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

I really enjoy that we just get a code and log in. There are no special apps you have to download or already have just log in online and you could watch the same demo. When you are in the meeting you could also send messages to your peers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I missed the begining or I logged on too late I may have missed a good part of the meeting. If the meeting could be recorded that would be great or even if it gave you the option to start from the begining or watch it live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time on meetings, and having everyone participate at the same time not in groups that are limited to conference rooms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to book a space when I need to make calls clients or vendors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the app could sync up with my outlook calendar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall I thought think it’s a good platform. Easy to use and easy to explain to others how to use. A couple of third party partnerships could go a long way (outlook, sales force, etc) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

MeetingRoomApp is extremely efficient. We used it a lot to conduct team meetings and to send quick little reminders and memos about things we needed to get done and accomplished. It is very efficient, easy to use and takes no time to teach employees how to set up. I love the usability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that sometimes the app would kick me off or get spotty connection but I think that's more of a building problem than an app issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MeetingRoomApp made our team function more efficiently. We were all on the same page and working towards accomplishing the same goal, even if we weren't in the same office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Development
What do you like best?

It is so easy on this app to confer with other people who are far away. I am currently using it to facilitate a project with people in Virginia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are more common apps to do this (Skype for business, zoom) so sometimes it takes people longer to get used to this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conquering distance and making a positive change by effectively communicating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s easier to book meetings when you know which rooms are available! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What was least helpful was that my team didn’t have the app, so they couldn’t book the meeting rooms by themselves! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saved us so much time! Wow! No double booking! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

It is a very easy and convenient way to. connect digitally. We use this software primarily for ease of use and quick set up time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited functionality- we use no other features than the basic screen sharing and chat option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product focuses on ease of use and online collaboration at a basic and intermediate level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue of limited online collaboration between our home and satellite offices. We have realized the efficient of connecting on an online digital platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

This app has it enabled me the opportunity to be able to facilitate meetings with different people and different campuses. I believe that with this meeting room app I am able to sit in my own area and still hold the meeting that I would have as if I had to travel to someone face-to-face. Rather than having to Travel I can then work in my own office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that I dislike about this app however sometimes when there are too many people the app may froze Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Travel time and the benefits for of just being in my own office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Meeting room is super helpful during meetings when not everyone can be present Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only bad thing really is reminding people to mute themselves. Otherwise it works great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People not being able to attend meetings in person. This helps spread info to staff who are unable to attend so no one is left in the dark. It also includes them in the conversation of the meeting rather than just giving them the info later in an email or something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IB
What do you like best?

I like how all the features are there to see so there are several things you can do within it. Much easier to use than the webex app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could pick and choose what shows up on your "dashboard" (for lack of a better term.) It can get overly complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its easy to talk to people who work remote or someone who is traveling. We do a lot of remote meetings so it's very beneficial. Its much easier to use than the old fashioned conference lines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s an easy way to showcase your hard work and presentations to your audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s too complicated to connect to a projector using this software on the laptop. My computer is double screen so there is no there is no easy way to project the screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes when I’m presenting some of my audience are not able to physically attend the conference due to logistical issues. Using this software I’m able to remotely connect with my audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IC
What do you like best?

The most helpful thing is how convenient it is and how easy it is to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have about MeetingRoomApp is that it takes some time to get used to using it, but once you get the hang of it, using the app is like a piece of cake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keeping using the app and try out all of its features. Easy to use once you understand it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I have solved with this app is that I can keep everything organized and all my coworkers organized. Some benefits are that everyone knows what’s going on at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

This app lets you meet virtually with people without having to all be in the same place at the same time. I like how there’s no limit to the number of people who can join Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how slow the connection is. This sometimes happens when there’s a lot of people in the meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Work brainstorm sessions for new product development. I’ve just used the basic features within the app, they suit my needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Google integration makes it easy to cover all materials and connect with all parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It may be just me but the applications seems to glitch a lot requiring me to restart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The application is glitchy for me, but I haven’t heard complaints from team members. Booking meetings and reaching out to all staff is stream lined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Claim instructor
What do you like best?

The ease of invites and passing the ball to direct Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The audio quality was static at times we should not make out the communication well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication with our at home team members Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Streamlined and userfriendly features. Easy to use and very prompt. Our team loves this application and it is a must for every meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since the product is new, many peoe have not heard of it and we need to make people tell about its features, which is wuick to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Questions and attendance management. Bettet and clear communication.

It can be used to store the outcome or the result of the meeting. With its use the meeting feels more professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I liked that the app is cross-platform and serves well our small team. The pricing is affordable, and the booking system itself is intuitive and looks polished! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing for large companies might go pretty high. The way finder mode is not as accurate as other systems I’ve tried Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team has multiple daily meetings with stakeholders, so we need to manage room bookings effectively and notify team members. Meeting schedule is an amazing function for time management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This app made it so convenient to meet up. App was a efficient, to the point, no frills. Seriously considering bringing up two new job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Selecting times on the app was a little difficult. Didn’t have the exact time that I wanted so I had to choose a time that was a little before . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We no longer double book meeting rooms. It’s consolidated all of our scheduling issues. Everyone seems to benefit from this streamlined app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IF
What do you like best?

It has ease-ability . It’s not confusing and you can complete a reservation in a short step Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I believe the program helps are team greatly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to avoid double booking and we benefit by the team being able to see what’s available instead of guessing each room then finding out at end it is taken Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Its very straightforward and did everything I was looking for. Reservation, calendar, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it's alright. I enjoy how it is quite simple yet effective. I'd rather have it be that way than be all cluttered up. Perhaps anyone that wants that could use a "advanced" feature or mode but I prefer "simple" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have only 1 main conference room at our site and meetingroomapp makes booking so much easier than using multiple platforms and calendars like google or lync. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am a franchise owner and this app allows me to connect with ease across the globe. I have multiple meetings a week hosted by the app and the features it provides for easy functioning are my favorite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can see yet. We have been using for almost 1 year! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication via visibility. It’s nice to be demonstrated presentations with live voice feed so everyone is on the same track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It was easy to book meeting rooms in advance and sync them with my Google Calendar. Or, for impromptu meetings, I could reserve a conference room instantly using the tablet in the room. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes awhile to reserve the room using the tablet screens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try because it really does make booking conference rooms super easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reserving rooms for daily meetings. This app makes it much easier: Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The app makes you schedule meetings and the easy to use which makes it the most beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with connecting to a meeting for external vendors at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall I think it makes the process of inviting and scheduling meetings much easier, and the interface runs smoothly without any issues once you get connected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

product marketing
What do you like best?

Easy and convenient to use. Interface is also unique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The speed of the app is slow. Sometimes it takes forever to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing meetings within the organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.