Listary Reviews & Product Details

What is Listary?

Listary is a search utility for Windows that makes finding your files and launching applications blazing fast, for casual and power users alike. Listary integrates with your favorite tools such as Total Commander, Directory Opus, XYplorer, Xplorer2, WinRAR, FileZilla and many more for power users.

Listary Profile Details

1-16 of 16 total Listary reviews

Listary Reviews

1-16 of 16 total Listary reviews
Web Developer

"Search for files quickly and effectively with Listary."

What do you like best?

It is a simple but really great software, it allows us to locate different files in our computer easily and quickly.

It is installed very easily and its use is just as simple, when running the software we can go typing a word that is related to our search and automatically Listary will begin to show us all the possible results.

What I like the most is the speed with which it shows the results, it is really fast and after finding the desired file we can execute different options such as copying or moving to another location, sending by email and more.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that this software is always running in the background and in some cases we can activate it without wanting to press some keys, however this does not affect its performance and usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very light and easy to use software that saves us a lot of time finding files on our computer, it is very useful at a personal and business level.

Since I installed this software I have not stopped using it, every day I have the need to find some file on my computer and with Listary I can do it easily and quickly, without having to access different folders in a tedious way.

Information Specialist
Retail

"Search and find files in windows in seconds."

What do you like best?

A very useful tool, the truth I know recently, and I was surprised by the use, which can be given in windows, usually took a long time, trying to find some file in specific, since having many folders and partitions in my equipment, it was almost impossible to find what you needed, with this application, you should only have a reference of the file you are looking for, and find absolutely everything related to that file which avoids a lot of time in manual searches, the application is light, it weighs only 4 or 5 MB, and you do not even notice that you install it on your computer.

What do you dislike?

The application forces the operating system to boot from the start, I've had to disable it a couple of times, from the task manager, and force the shutdown at startup to prevent it from starting along with the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a tool that exactly meets, for the purpose it was designed, search and find files in windows, in a couple of seconds.

Saving time, when you need to look for a specific file.

Senior Programmer

"Find any file on your PC easily with Listary.!"

What do you like best?

This software is incredible, it greatly facilitates the searches of files inside our computer and this is really useful especially when we have our hard drive full of files of all kinds that have accumulated over the years.

Listary is very light and easy to install and almost does not consume resources from our computer, searches are usually very fast and we can see the results as we type.

From any window or folder we can search in all disk units, the results are displayed instantly and by right clicking we can see all the action options that we can execute for that search result, within which we can send by email, copy, cut or move to another location, also if we find a software allows us to install it directly.

We can create shortcuts with the combination of different keys to execute different actions.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this software has really been very useful even its price seems accessible to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is simply great, it is light, it is installed very easy and it is simple to use and its price is accessible.

I have saved a lot of time in the search of files, previously I used the tool of searches of windows but this one is very slow in comparison with Listary.

Docente universitario

"With Listary, you never have to go through the tedious process of examining folders to get the file."

What do you like best?

Best of Listary is that it makes available to its users a search technology that helps quickly find any file you need making few keystrokes also lets you create a list of favorite files and applications commonly used for quick access. The search time is quite short all you have to do is start writing and Listary will know depending on the context if you want to search or not.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not have some advanced features such as project-based search, fuzzy navigation that can find files no matter where they are, also does not have its own interface which may be uncomfortable for some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version of Listary is a very complete and always available function, but if it requires more advanced functions there is a Pro version that allows it, only to be able to count on this version it is necessary to pay for it.

It allows you to create a list of favorites of commonly used files and applications for quick access by quickly scanning the history of recent applications and files to continue working where you left off, as well as making the experience of managing files more pleasant. Listary includes a set of features that greatly improve working life.

Graphic Design

"Easily find any file on your computer."

What do you like best?

Listary is a really useful and great software, it allows us to find any type of file in our computer in an easy and fast way.

We can have thousands of files on our computer, disks or connected usb memories but when using listary in a few seconds we can locate them.

It has a simple and powerful search engine for keywords that allows us to find files at the same time we are writing, in addition we can also run programs or move files from one site to another or send them by email.

Its interface is super simple, it also installs easily and does not require many computer resources.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing against this software the truth is great and effective, the searches are very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great we can download and use it for free, it is installed with ease and is very light, also the pro version is economically accessible.

Thanks to this software I do not have to perform tedious searches in different folders to find what I'm looking for, simply by using listary I can search the entire computer using its powerful keyword search engine.

Sr. Associate
Accounting

"A lightweight searching tool"

What do you like best?

Listary is intuitive, simple, easy to use and, easy to install. I like that I can type on my Windows Explorer then Listary pops up to show results of my search. It has some very useful hotkeys and since I love using the keyboard I like that I can use Listary without barely touching the mouse. I also like that I can create a list of favorites for quick access.

What do you dislike?

Cannot find anything to fault his software functionality-wise but I don't like that it automatically runs every time I start-up my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Listary if you are dealing with many files spread across your drives because you may not know where each and every file is and therefore may need to search for them.

Listary has saved me a lot of time because before, finding files that I didn't know their location was a hassle for me and I would waste a lot of time searching through my computer.

Coordinadora de Planificación Estrategica y Operacional

"The best file search engine for your computer"

What do you like best?

One of the features that is more attractive to me is that it shows you its search engine from the root files and folders matching the one you are looking for quickly. Sort the files into favorites to review them later when you want and even configure quick access keys. Performing web searches is an added value that makes this tool one of the best

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints or negative aspects to add, however it would be great if there was a version for mobile devices

We have been allowed to recover budget files from previous years in a quick way, keep the location of the files saved in favorites, which has made our document searches much faster, we have been able to make the planning and budget reports of the last 5 years thanks that we have got the files with this powerful application

"The most convenient way to search a file on your PC"

What do you like best?

In my work I must manage a large amount of information, I have dozens of files in different folders and I must constantly consult the information contained in those files. For that I found a quite friendly solution, this is Listary, a tool that allows me to search and find files very easily and quickly and move them from one folder to another in a matter of seconds.

Listary has many features among which I can mention "find as you type", a function with which you can find documents only by typing a letter or word of the file name. The program will immediately show all the matches for the file and highlight the file. The best thing is that you can continue navigating through the file just by clicking on it.

The program also allows you to execute other functions from the keyboard. What I like is that you can do too many commands, it's as if you always find the quickest shortcut to reach the content you're looking for and to execute the actions you want to do with it.

What do you dislike?

The truth is quite simple, I find nothing negative to say about it.

It allows me to save time and make better management of the files on the computer.

"Easy to use, big improvement for Windows 10"

What do you like best?

My husband and I didn't like the new windows explorer when we upgraded to windows 10. Listary makes it a lot easier to search and find and even select and open files and programs faster. It eliminates unnecessary steps making your work quicker and more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I thought the tutorial was helpful but didn't explain how listary runs. I kept thinking I needed to open it myself and then it would prompt me "listary is running in the background". Then why did it add a desktop short cut? I eventually figured out it runs within Windows explorer, not separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you recently switched to Windows 10 and found yourself frustrated with Windows Explorer, listary would be a great option to help make it more efficient and easier to use.

It's faster and more efficient to get work done. When we are working with documents and art files this is a quicker way to find what we need and get on with our work process.

Analista corporativo

"Finding a file has never been so easy"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy installation application, it does not have major inconveniences to use it, it does not occupy much storage space. It is very useful when you have many files on your computer and you are looking for one in specific, mark them as favorites to locate them later with ease

What do you dislike?

On some occasions the application starts when the Window system starts, which slows down the start of the system

Performs quick file searches with which we save time, we handle a lot of material for training programs (courses, seminars, conferences), this application has been useful to organize all the information to have it at your fingertips

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, it didn't take me very long to learn how to do what I needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more functions to play around will, but overall it does what it says it will do!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It saves you from a lot of headaches and cuts down search time! If you have a lot of files, go for it!

I have so many files because of my job, I'm in marketing so when my Executive Director asks me to find a file that I created years ago, it's now easier to find! Also, I deal with soooo many records of people, that it's much easier to search. It has saved me a lot of time.

Student

"great app to search for documents"

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly interface and how easy it is to find files on my computer.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that it does not access certain files on my computer that are in certain folders.

I am using listary to mostly search for files that my boss needs me to use for projects. I have realized the benefits are how fast it is to find files that I do not remember saving.

Jefe de Unidad

"The best file finder for your PC"

What do you like best?

It is a simple installation application, easy to use, you can save in the list of favorites the location of the files and then find them easily

What do you dislike?

The application is executed every time window is started, which contributes to the system opening slower

We handle a large amount of files from previous years, inventory listings and accounting information, with this application it was possible to locate and organize that information to use it

"Smooth sailing "

What do you like best?

The ease of downloading it made me not hesitate to whether I knew I should download it or not

What do you dislike?

I did not like some capatability issues but then they were easily solved because the help desk

I am solving having to find individual media agreements and corresponding photos within a search of thousands of files.

"Makes file review easy "

What do you like best?

I like how it easy it makes it to find files. It's saves me so much time from searching through thousands of files.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about this product.

This product saves me a great amount of time. It allows our business to use this time being productive in other places.

"Listary experience"

What do you like best?

The system manages my files simple and well.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t used it long enough under my company to find any problems or frustrations.

Not really solving problems but using it as a way to keep our documents and files organized through our digitalized office.

Listary Features