After conducting an extensive review of PSA tools on the Salesforce App exchange in early 2016, and meeting with over 10 different vendors, it was clear that Krow was the market leading tool in terms of features, usability and the roadmap for deployment of additional features. Krow represents incredible value for money compared to other PSA tool. Krow is also one of the few PSA tools that is Lightning Ready.
Krow is a very powerful PSA tool. The features are endless, but the features we like the best are:
- It is easy and intuitive to use - deploying Krow has been easy and quick thanks to this!;
- The User Interfaces are not only beautiful to look at but easy to use;
- Tasks that are assigned under projects have a direct link to the Salesforce Calendar (which in turn sync to the users calendar);
- The planners, such as the Gantt Chart, Resource Planner, Task Planner (all that have multiple views as standard) mean every user is catered for;
- Direct connection to financial packages - in our case Xero;
- Access to large portions of the program meaning we could easily tailor this to our business case;
- The steady flow of new features means we are always being challenged to utilse the true power of the system and enhance our business model;
- The ease of access to the Krow team for suggestion of new features - we already have had a few of our suggestions implemented!
Most importantly, Dave, Suba and Ralph have made the transition to Krow seamless and have only been very accommodating to any request.
This tool has changed and will continue to change the way we do business. Krow are definitely a long term partner of our business.
Dislike is a strong word. Being a problem solver, a little more detailed documentation at times would have been great. That said, overall the documentation is good and when we did have questions, Dave, Suba and the team have only been prompt to reply.
Our business prior to Krow was compartmentalised, had clear divisions between teams, was ran on an alarming number of Microsoft Excel and Word documents, and involved large amounts of manual processing. We were also running a custom, behind the firewall Filemaker Pro database. You can imagine the situation - large volumes of emails and phone calls just to make the business tick - taking our team away from enhancing and growing the business.
Implementing Krow, in conjunction with Salesforce meant that we have everyone in real time collaborating and working together. This has reduced the compartmentalisation and divisions within the business. To date, we estimate that we are saving the equivalent hours of two full time people in manual tasks (per week), which will be significantly increased, as we continue to roll out features over the coming 18 months.
The success of streamlining our business could not have been done without Krow PSA.