Junos Space Security Director Reviews & Product Details

What is Junos Space Security Director?

Junos Space Security Director provides security policy management through an intuitive, centralized interface that offers enforcement across emerging and traditional risk vectors.

Junos Space Security Director Profile Details

Junos Space Security Director Reviews

1-11 of 11 total Junos Space Security Director reviews
Spécialiste en procédés administratifs - Pilote GID
(Myself Only)

"Juniper security for easy VPN access"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. The VPN connection is stable and performing well in terms of speed. It doesn't slow you down while you're working.

What do you dislike?

I can't seem to be able to delete a connection once it's configured.

VPN access has been greatly improved! It's now very easy to teach employees how to use it.

"Junos my trust software"

What do you like best?

That Junos gives you a safe platform to administrate your events, and gives your charts and easy view graphics to know your business and the results your having, i like aswell the amount of possibilities you have with the system, you can try different set-ups.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes the platform is hard to handle, it was difficult to know the program due to the language the trailer is and in my country the brand doesn't have mkt reach, maybe the brand should try new promotion strategies.

It has helped me a lot to administrate my network data and how i handle times and information

"Juniper Networks Secure Access Service works very well"

What do you like best?

I use Juniper Networks for connecting to several of my customers across the country. The web interface is easy to use as is the client Network Connect VPN. Using the VPN, I am able to connect to workstations at the customer site via RDP as well as make an ODBC connection to the SQL Server. The stability is excellent and I am able to access my local network without interruption.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the software. It does the job, and does it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Juniper Networks is a good solution for allowing remote connectivity to in house resources. It's easy to use and works well every time.

This software allows me to access the resources of my clients across the country at multiple sites. This saves me time by being able to support and troubleshoot issues at several client sites from a single session.

Senior Product Specialist
Human Resources

"Great Remote VPN"

What do you like best?

Juniper allows users to easily remotely access their desktops and computers regardless of where they are. This allows for more flexibility in work locations as well as allowing people to work at anytime anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, because of certain tools and add-ons Juniper needs, it takes a little longer to remote onto a machine than desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very good tool to use and try out for remote VPN log in. It is also scalable for large organizations.

Being able to work remotely anywhere, at any time.

"VPN Access to Private Networks"

What do you like best?

My experience with Juniper Security actually revolves around a legacy piece of software known as the Junos Pulse. I've recently discovered that this software has actually been acquired by another company, but I'm still using the Juniper-branded version of the application.

What this allows me to do is to easily VPN into a private network that contains access to various repositories of source code for development projects. The software is simple, discrete, and works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

The Junos Pulse client that I use on both Windows and OSX has fully met my expectations, so there is really nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems as if Juniper Security products offer a lot more than just a private VPN integration. If you are particularly looking for the Junos Pulse product I mentioned in my review, you should look elsewhere since another company has acquired this product (more here: http://www.juniper.net/us/en/pulsesecure/).

This piece of software has allowed me to securely and privately access code repositories that are behind a corporate VPN.

"very relaible solution"

What do you like best?

High level of security. Easy to configure and use. Excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

High price for licensing and maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the right direction if you are looking for reliable and secure solution to your network

The main problem our Company is resolving with Juniper is secure remote connection to our local area network. Thanks to this technology, we don't have to buy additional service and equipment.

CI

"Solid VPN, easy to use, can be used on mobile devices"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to setup and login to the given VPN.

What do you dislike?

I am running an older version of Juniper on my 2011 macbook pro and it continually asks me to upgrade. If I do choose to upgrade, the service no longer works.

Allows me to develop on a clients network remotely.

(10,001+ employees)

"Simple use, fast and secure"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use than my old VPN and doesnt take more on the memory

What do you dislike?

Not easy way to enter the credentials, either use the web address or use pulse secure to key in the credentials

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy and less in memory, would recommend the product

software solutions for financial lines. Juniper helps to connect remotely to office network and helps always connected to my office.

AH

"A Nicely Equipped VPN"

What do you like best?

Establishing a connection to the VPN is easy, pulse secure application is much faster than older network connect tool.

What do you dislike?

If client gets uninstalled from user workstation, we must send user exe rather than them finding it online due to lack of availability on Juniper site.

Providing our users with VPN access to network drives.

"Good program"

What do you like best?

I feel secure using Juniper. It has ultimate security.

What do you dislike?

Time consuming, doesn't work when there's poor internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reccomended

Using this product in a high level for every part of the project. It is useful and secure.

(10,001+ employees)

"Juniper routers - a must have for any competitive network"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and use, scalability, great customer support.

What do you dislike?

They could advertise better in Canada and improve collaboration with the local networking and security market.

Routing, switches, security.

7.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Network Security Policy Management (NSPM) Category
Do you work for Junos Space Security Director?