Infolio Reviews & Product Details

Infolio Overview

What is Infolio?

Infolio is a task and project management solution for teams and individuals, packed with features, yet easy to use. Built from the ground up to be intuitive and simple, but flexible enough to accommodate teams of various sizes. Create unlimited number of projects, add tasks, organize tasks by lists and statuses, assign them to your teammates, add due dates, leave comments, receive notifications and monitor the progress. Infolio is tailored for collaboration with its dedicated project chats and visual boards for information sharing. Advanced features include custom data fields for lightweight CRM activities, multiple views (board/table/calendar view) and integration with popular cloud services like Google Drive, One Drive, and Dropbox. Infolio is perfect for management, marketing, product and design professionals, and is widely used by teams and productive users from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Infolio is available on the web and as a native iOS app. All Infolio features are available for free in the Standard package, without team size limitation.

Infolio Details

With Infolio, we guarantee no more snoozing: access and interact with all your data from one place, anytime and anywhere.

Motech ltd.
Isleworth, United Kingdom

Infolio Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Infolio community
Have you used Infolio before?

Infolio Reviews

Showing 6 Infolio reviews
Already have Infolio?
Customer Support Specialist
What do you like best?

I really like the way Infolio design the space for the digital white board. It is so clean and packed with features that are needed to make it looks like a real white board. We use it to discuss our idea and everyone can pitch in the ideas by drawing into the white board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Infolio Kanban board is quite difficult to control the task flows and direction. They should fix it on the next update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Infolio is a great software to have simple platform to manage task, project and have a digital white board for a group discussion. The paid plan also can fir the budget for a small, medium and big organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team and I use Infolio to manage our task, project and as a space for us to discuss and sharing ideas using the digital white board. It is easy to discuss things involving creativeness with the help of the digital white board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how i can use a digital whiteboard to aid my meeting and discussion with my team and colleague. It really helps me to laid out ideas especially when I having a virtual meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The whiteboard need more shapes and object that can be drag around on the whiteboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any small or medium company that need a good and inexpensive project manage, i recommend you to try Infolio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infolio help my team and I to discuss and manage our project better especially when we can elaborate the idea on the digital whiteboard. The draft can be saves and we can always refer back to the draft while completing the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

It is real easy to sharing ideas and make a project discussion content using Infolio. Every members on the project can pitch in their ideas on the project visual board and everyone can comment on the content to make better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The visual boards lacks of actionable template and object that we can drag and drop. It will restrict the creativity of the user to have a effective brain storming session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software for a team that needs helps with digital whiteboard or a digital space to help them having a brainstorm session in digital way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our collaborate project has been manage better thanks to the cards and the visual board. Every project progress are and current progress can be posted on the card, and members on the project can be alerted for the project progress. It helps us from to keeping up with time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Manager
What do you like best?

Infolio is not like average collaborative whiteboard software that are in market. They offer so many features that helps me a lot while having a collaborative task management or brainstorming session while working with my team. You can have project set as a private project or share the project with your team. Each progress is colour coded so you can easily track progress of all the task. I don't even have to switch to other communication application because Infolio also have a built-in chat so we can have a nice quick chat while discussion for the project. Other than that, the ability to attach file specifically to the task card helps me save the time rummaging the file folder trying to find the files needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike with Infolio. They have all the tools needed to make the task collaboration above average then other software in market. If they can add features like voice call or video call, this software can be the only software that my team needs to be managing our works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend this software to a team or organization that has a problem managing their collaborative task and space for creative idea sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infolio helps me as a platform to having a nice space to facilitates the discussion of ideas with my colleague in other branches and outside the organization. I recommend this software as a aid for your online discussion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Support Assistant
What do you like best?

Infolio has a system and platform that has help me to collaborating so efficient with my team members. Every tools that i need to manage a project can be found on this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need add more features to make the project management easily manageable for a complex project like Kanban and Gantt chart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Infolio is an easy project management that every novice user can get used to it easily. They also provide a free trial account for you to try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infolio system and user interface is simple and easy to follow, I don't have any problem to get familiar with the system features and my team feel comfortable using this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I like that Infolio was build for the iPad and has the great iOS 11 features--pencil and drag and drop support-- that makes it possible for me to do things with the team while away from my desk, not just review materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its more about my team than the app, but we do sometimes need to clean up our Infolio space and get rid of old notes as we work on so many docs within the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are directly addressing a remote workforce, bridging time zones between client and team members, version control of materials, and improving creative input and collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.