Hitsteps Web Analytics Reviews & Product Details

Hitsteps Web Analytics Overview

What is Hitsteps Web Analytics?

Hitsteps Analytics is a powerful real time visitor management and live chat tool. It allows you to view your visitors stream and follow each visitors to know more about each pages they see. It allow you to engage with your visitors using live chat tool. You'll be provided with detailed information about each visitor such as geolocation, their first visit on your site, referer to your site, their browser, OS and device and much more! Advantages over Google analytics includes but not limited to Detailed information of each and all visitors, ability to engage with visitors using live chat tool, heatmap for each pages, carefully pre-generated and categorized reports, real-time analytics on all reports and much more... Visitor aliasing enables you to detect if same (registered user) login back to your website again using another device (another pc, mobile or tablet). What if a user click on your ads on pc and register to your website but don't make any purchase, however this same user login back to your website from another device and complete purchase? Most web analytics would tell you he is a new user! Hitsteps detect if same user login again, and merge new browsing session with previous session making a unique timeline. We also identify user in hitsteps with same nickname they used to register in your website to make it easier for you to identify it. New generation heatmap, Page Analysis: It allows you to view exactly which item in your page, menu, sub menu, carousels or slideshows is attracting and getting how many clicks. View some screenshots in screenshot tab of this plugin.

Hitsteps Web Analytics Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Hitsteps is next generation of web analytics, featuring realtime reporting, heatmap, page analysis and live chat.

Hitsteps magically give you a deep insight regarding your visitors, see heatmap and their clicks, behaviours and even let you chat with them, all with installation of one code!

Hitsteps
2013
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
@hitsteps

Hitsteps Web Analytics Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hitsteps Web Analytics community
Have you used Hitsteps Web Analytics before?

Hitsteps Web Analytics Reviews

Showing 28 Hitsteps Web Analytics reviews
Already have Hitsteps Web Analytics?
What do you like best?

It's a program which is filled with really useful capabilities, additionally, it provides the finest real-time analytics, it is among the best real-time analytics trackers I've got utilized, it is also ideal for anybody who really wants to manage as well as keep track of site visitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't come across anything unsuitable using the program, it provides wonderful support constantly, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can easily suggest this program with no issue, it's provided me personally excellent outcomes, it's super easy to make use of the application with lots of features, each one extremely important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application enables you to monitor as well as keep track of site visitors to your site, in addition, it permits us to become involved as well as talk to website visitors to our page, in addition, it permits us to monitor each and every web page on our website, we are able to be also assisting our site visitors together with live chat Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a platform that is packed with very productive features, it also offers the best real-time analytics trackers, it's one of the best real-time analytics trackers I've used, it's also perfect for anyone who wants to control and monitor visitors . . on its website it is quite easy to use and control, it is a really reliable and safe product, it also offers live chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything wrong with the platform, it offers excellent service at all times, all its functions are to my liking and I am really satisfied with the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend this product without any problem, it has given me very good results, it is a very easy to use tool with many functions, each of them very important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool allows you to track and monitor visitors to your website, it also allows us to get involved and chat with visitors to our page, it also allows us to track every page on our site, we can also be helping our visitors with live chat At all times, the personalized reports are very helpful, it also helps to identify our most popular pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help Desk Specialist
What do you like best?

Setup was probably the best thing about HitSteps - it was easy and fast. HitSteps is also great because it allows me to see where the traffic on my website comes from, country, type of devices, from which page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to my mind when i try to think about things that i dislike in HitSteps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to monitor traffic on your website then Hitsteps is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With HitSteps i am able to measure the traffic on my website, where the traffic comes from and some other things, that i have mentioned before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Marketer
What do you like best?

This gives you live update and heat map. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Almost I liked everything I just start using I need to used more for that. It will be good if they give name of specific device like iphone 6 or iphone x. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

with live performance, I can see the quick results from where my traffic coming from and I can focus on that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

There are a lot of analytic options out there but Hitsteps is by far my favorite to use for my businesses! Everything on the platform is pretty easy to use and understand. It's a platform that is packed with features but isn't cluttered ord disorganized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there really isn't anything I really dislike. If I had to say one thing that could be improved is maybe that ability to customize the styling to white label the dashboard for client view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am really able to dial in on my visitor's habits and make tweaks to my sites to maximize sales. I am a big fan of A/B Testing so the more info I can get the better! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Works great can see everything I need to about my traffic and even chat with real time users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Love everything. I dislike nothing. Everything is well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeing traffic, seeing Marketing, seeing last visited pages, seeing heat touches for any pages, getting custom alerts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Hitsteps are one of much greatest real-time analytics tracker I have at any time stumble upon all my a long time of employing analytics software/plugins, I like the reality that you need to use it to observe every single customer and still have a true dwell chat with them with all the Hitseps Stay chat characteristics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Effectively, there is certainly practically nothing undesirable about Hitseps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one the popular application to keep track of your site visitors. Just try it out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I exploit Hitsteps for monitoring my weblogs realtime time end users and possess a chat with them regarding the distinct internet pages they may be accessing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President & CEO
What do you like best?

This WordPress plugin has revolutionized our website tracking and allows us to track every page on our site, who has visited the page, how long they were on the page, a heatmap of where they were focused on the page, type of device they used, operating system, browser, and how they arrived at the page. We are also extremely happy with the support we get from the developer, they are responsive, they are open to our feedback, and have done an amazing job over the last two years to continually improve the product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. The product runs 24 / 7 for us and the dashboard is clean and easy to read. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See my comments in what we like best. We can are truly able to "measure the traffic" we are getting for every different marketing initiative that we have through tracking codes and dozens of other analytics. With real time reporting and custom reporting on virtually any element, we can see what's happening on our site more than ever before! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I use HS with Chrome.

It tells me the traffic is on my site with an icon and a number (like the numbers on apps on your phone for an unread message etc)

Then you can go to the web interface and see where the traffic comes from - country, IP address, type of device being used, which pages they looked at, if they are a return visitor and much more.

I recommend Hitsteps for business owners and website managers. It’s good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can’t think of anything. It’s a good program which works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing where traffic comes from, time spent on my site and on which pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Stack
What do you like best?

Hitstep-Web-Analytic é um software perfeito para quem quer controlar e monitorar os visitantes que visitam o site da empresa. Eu recomendo a Hitsteps para donos de empresas e gerentes de sites. Não é com a Hitateps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nos últimos meses, seria uma lista mais curta, o que eu ainda gosto O Heatmap é lento para mim Embora não deva ser considerado negativo, na minha opinião, ele fornece uma quantidade razoável de informações que podem ser superadas por outros membros da equipe. Nós não tivemos grandes problemas com esses produtos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Muito bom e functioavle Ele ajuda a monitorar cada visitante do seu site Sim Sim Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relatório de pesquisa no site Ótimo software de gerenciamento de visitantes que nos permite monitorar nossos clientes em potencial Nenhum Serviço gratuito de adição Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I can tell what differentiates Hitsteps from other providers is their unmatched support. We have compared around 20 web analytics solutions and testify that they have all features combined from different providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far we dont have any negative comment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a complete web analytics platform with an excellent support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a full feature web analutics solution and they are doing wverything we have asked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

This is much more than Google Analytics. Knowing where my traffic comes from and laid out in lay man's term helps me understand it so much and market my business much better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was free for life. I havent found anything which is dislike about it. Just wish it was nnot that expensive so small businesses like me can afford it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. its simply the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Targetting Customers, fixing bugs, reducing bounce rates on my website, Cater to my audience. and much much more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Hit steps allows you to view my traffic on multiple websites all at the same time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

to be honest, I have not found anything that I do not like about Hit Steps. it does exactly what I would need from a Analytics Site. But if I had to choose something I would say the price could be lower ;-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this program. It helps monitor each visitor to your site. Almost like having having a Camera on your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can see who views my sites what pages they viewed what they looked at (as in what was clicked on) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Many functions are today offered for free. Not with Hitateps company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In last few months would be shorter list, what I still like. After 5 years of using Hitsteps, company was still unable to create mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Did you really asking for questions on which would you not like to hear answer? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zero feedback for my questions. Slow software, "there is no mobile phone app needed"... Aha Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Media Specialist
What do you like best?

Hitsteps are one of the best real-time analytics tracker I've ever come across all my years of using analytics software/plugins, I love the fact that you can use it to monitor each visitor and also have a real live chat with them with the Hitseps Live chat features. I give this software 99.9% in marketing and real-time tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, there is nothing bad about Hitseps, just that one can not get use it for free and yes the tool is 100% worth paying bills for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Hitsteps for tracking my blogs realtime time users and have chat with them concerning the particular pages they are accessing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Seeing the contact's location and activity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Heatmap is slow for me. I don't see hotspots in the right places Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. You may like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracing the origin of contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I like the immediate access to the what's happening inside my site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price, a lower cost is an important thing to consider in this times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New Keywords for google ads, visits on especific pages, compare with google stats Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial specilist
Banking
What do you like best?

it is so useful and it is not that pricy. it functions well as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some maybe not that easy to use and you need to do the learning process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

really good and functioavle Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it is so useful and save my work time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Providing ability to chat with our visitors in early stages of development helped us to crush lot of bugs while communicating with our beta testers and looking at pages they are looking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All experience were great while using Hitsteps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They have helped us to identify our most popular pages and pages that need more attention to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Designer
Design
What do you like best?

Love that you can use it to analyze thoroughly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can get super technical and detailed which can be confusing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Really helpful with analyzing large amounts of information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Sales
What do you like best?

Easy to understand for a novice group of people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it shouldn’t be considered a negative in my view it provides a fair amount of information that other team members can be overwhelmed by. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been working on a new website and focusing our keyword search and this has really been helping our team gain insight and direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like that it allows us to get engaged and chat with our page visitors via their chat tool. I haven't had a problem with this service yet and I don't plan on leaving them any time soon either! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally feel like it is a bit evasive if I can see what other sites people have been viewing aswell as ours, but that's the whole point for the job- to make sure you know what your consumers want and how to reel them in! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Import and Export
What do you like best?

Hitstep-Web-Analytic is a perfect software for anyone who want to control and monitor the visitors visiting website of the company. It has many futures, I liked the most Heatmap that allows you to see the most clicked places of your websites. It is really reliable product. when you are watching your visitors also you can help them by using online-chat platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it is quite good product and I did not have any problem with this software up until now, its price is also affordable for anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend, just try it and see the power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great visitor management software that allows us to monitor our potential customers. Real time analytics is also serving reliable reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

Hitsteps Web Analytics is quite easy to use and control it. I was using with this software in my previous job position in my organization I can say I was monitoring every visitors visiting our website with their clicks. It has many futures such as real time analytics, categorizing reports. Also I liked more I was helping our visitors with live-chat to inform and give more information about their seeking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say bad about this product I can say it was quite good product for my organization, right now still my friends are using this product and they do not have any complains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can highly recommend for any companies who want to research and control what their visitors doing inside your website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Hitsteps Web Analytics, I was observing all visitors activities and checking what kind of help they need and then I was using live-chat mood by connecting with them. It served many futures for my organization and still it is helping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

Hitstep-Web-Analytics is such a powerful products that it allows you to follow and monitor the visitors of your website, Also it providing you to live-chat, herewith you can get feedback from your visitors, customers in anytime. Plus real time analyses of the program is great it gives you reliable results about your investigations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not had any big problems with that products. Also price of it is quite okay for any companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For me it is unusual software and it has many different futures, for sure you will like it. I can recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is perfect to control all environments by controlling and following the visitors and helping them in order to give more details about information. It has good interface and background, It is serving you unusual futures when you compare with other products. I used almost 10 months and I was happy with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.