Hitsteps Web Analytics

Hitsteps is next generation of web analytics, featuring realtime reporting, heatmap, page analysis and live chat.

Work for Hitsteps Web Analytics?

Learning about Hitsteps Web Analytics?

Hitsteps Web Analytics Reviews

Ask Hitsteps Web Analytics a Question
Showing 12 Hitsteps Web Analytics reviews
Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Yusuf B.
Yusuf B.

"Great for Marketing and Quick User Tracking"

What do you like best?

Hitsteps are one of the best real-time analytics tracker I've ever come across all my years of using analytics software/plugins, I love the fact that you can use it to monitor each visitor and also have a real live chat with them with the Hitseps Live chat features. I give this software 99.9% in marketing and real-time tracking.

What do you dislike?

Well, there is nothing bad about Hitseps, just that one can not get use it for free and yes the tool is 100% worth paying bills for.

I use Hitsteps for tracking my blogs realtime time users and have chat with them concerning the particular pages they are accessing

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hitsteps Web Analytics
Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Anna K.
Anna K.

"Amazing visitor management software."

What do you like best?

Hitstep-Web-Analytic is a perfect software for anyone who want to control and monitor the visitors visiting website of the company. It has many futures, I liked the most Heatmap that allows you to see the most clicked places of your websites. It is really reliable product. when you are watching your visitors also you can help them by using online-chat platform.

What do you dislike?

it is quite good product and I did not have any problem with this software up until now, its price is also affordable for anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend, just try it and see the power.

Great visitor management software that allows us to monitor our potential customers. Real time analytics is also serving reliable reports.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by karin l.
karin l.

"Great software to analyse your website. store."

What do you like best?

Hitsteps Web Analytics is quite easy to use and control it. I was using with this software in my previous job position in my organization I can say I was monitoring every visitors visiting our website with their clicks. It has many futures such as real time analytics, categorizing reports. Also I liked more I was helping our visitors with live-chat to inform and give more information about their seeking.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say bad about this product I can say it was quite good product for my organization, right now still my friends are using this product and they do not have any complains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can highly recommend for any companies who want to research and control what their visitors doing inside your website.

Thanks to Hitsteps Web Analytics, I was observing all visitors activities and checking what kind of help they need and then I was using live-chat mood by connecting with them. It served many futures for my organization and still it is helping.

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Julia C.
Julia C.

"Web analytics, live-chat, uptime monitor and so , Everything is in one place."

What do you like best?

Hitstep-Web-Analytics is such a powerful products that it allows you to follow and monitor the visitors of your website, Also it providing you to live-chat, herewith you can get feedback from your visitors, customers in anytime. Plus real time analyses of the program is great it gives you reliable results about your investigations.

What do you dislike?

We have not had any big problems with that products. Also price of it is quite okay for any companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For me it is unusual software and it has many different futures, for sure you will like it. I can recommend.

It is perfect to control all environments by controlling and following the visitors and helping them in order to give more details about information. It has good interface and background, It is serving you unusual futures when you compare with other products. I used almost 10 months and I was happy with it.

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Not only an analytics"

What do you like best?

Providing ability to chat with our visitors in early stages of development helped us to crush lot of bugs while communicating with our beta testers and looking at pages they are looking.

What do you dislike?

All experience were great while using Hitsteps

They have helped us to identify our most popular pages and pages that need more attention to improve.

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"New User But Looks Good"

What do you like best?

The live/real-time data on your website is rivaled only by Google Analytics. Strong amount of data on the users and its all displayed in readily accessible fashion.

What do you dislike?

Their free product feels a lot more limited in scope than Google Analytics (e.g. only stores 14 days of comprehensive data history). However, higher level service pricing seems reasonable enough that it may be worth a shot as your site grows.

When customers report a problem, it is helpful to be able to get accurate information on the visitor's experience while responding and/or chatting with them. Also, the heatmaps are great for identifying pain points.

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Frank K.
Frank K.

"Very intuitive "

What do you like best?

Easy to understand for a novice group of people

What do you dislike?

Although it shouldn’t be considered a negative in my view it provides a fair amount of information that other team members can be overwhelmed by.

We have been working on a new website and focusing our keyword search and this has really been helping our team gain insight and direction.

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by User

"Counts are perfect"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows us to get engaged and chat with our page visitors via their chat tool. I haven't had a problem with this service yet and I don't plan on leaving them any time soon either!

What do you dislike?

I personally feel like it is a bit evasive if I can see what other sites people have been viewing aswell as ours, but that's the whole point for the job- to make sure you know what your consumers want and how to reel them in!

None

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Simple to read daily summary info"

What do you like best?

The ease of seeing the summary information at a glance

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a weekly summary with a link to seeing the information day-by-day.

I set-up a new website with a new facebook page and wan;t to track how it was going

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by yonghui C.
yonghui C.

"it is such a useful software"

What do you like best?

it is so useful and it is not that pricy. it functions well as well.

What do you dislike?

some maybe not that easy to use and you need to do the learning process

Recommendations to others considering the product

really good and functioavle

it is so useful and save my work time

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.

"Hitsteps! "

What do you like best?

Love that you can use it to analyze thoroughly

What do you dislike?

Can get super technical and detailed which can be confusing

Really helpful with analyzing large amounts of information

Hitsteps Web Analytics review by Jamie N.
Jamie N.

"It works efficiently "

What do you like best?

Do not need to update software consistently

What do you dislike?

Might not be comparable with old computer

Free add on service

Learning about Hitsteps Web Analytics?

* We monitor all Hitsteps Web Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.