HashFlare Reviews & Product Details

What is HashFlare?

HashFlare service makes mining Cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. No longer it is required to buy expensive equipment and waste your time on setting it up. Simply select the desired power and generate revenue!

HashFlare Profile Details

HashFlare Reviews

1-6 of 6 total HashFlare reviews

HashFlare Reviews

1-6 of 6 total HashFlare reviews
The best tool for presentations

"reliable mining in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Hashrates this mining is very easy to use is very simple although to upload the personal picture is a process which I do not understand well, but what I like is that good profits are generated after your initial investment you get gains 6 to 8 months later and without mentioning how reliable this mining is

What do you dislike?

I have made a profit with this mining in the cloud for this reason I have no reason that I may dislike the only thing that their maintenance fees are a little high and I would like to have more cryptocurrency options to mine

Recommendations to others considering the product:

as a recommendation to this application would be to have more cryptocurrency mining options to invest in the different options that exist in this world of cryptocurrencies

one of the best benefits that Hashflare has given me is the confidence to invest in a secure page and also a good profit in BTC after my initial purchases of mining power

QA Engineer

"Mining crypto platform"

What do you like best?

The most I liked is the dashboard. It provides a platform to invest into many crytos.

The withdrawal process is also easy . I opened my account using credit card which itself is a best integration and invested more using the bitcoin which I generated using mining. The best mining I liked is for ethereum and worst at present is bitcoin.

What do you dislike?

The cost factor as I had subscribed for it about an year back but after few months when bitcoin was stable the mining charges got a spike and when the bitcoin started decline they closed the mining .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If market works as per the predictions than it is a gold mine to invest at this rate.

I am actually invested it for my bitcoin and ethereum mining.

Computer Technician
Internet

"One of the cloud mining platforms"

What do you like best?

We can buy Hashrates with credit cards (even under $ 10) and there is no minimum payment by the hashflare, and the ability to purchase through BTC and Payeer is supported.

What do you dislike?

I need to verify my account before I can withdraw my funds, which makes me feel bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hashflare is a cloud mining company that now appears to be unprofitable.

Hashflare supports only a few algorithms (SHA-256, Scrypt, ETHASH, EQUIHASH). However, ETHASH is only available!

Python Developer

"Not that good anymore"

What do you like best?

it,s easy to use . used to make good money out of it .good mining options

What do you dislike?

Maintenance fee are too high now. balance required for payout is also very high. very bad customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HashFlare used to be good but not anymore because of high maintenance fees . half of time what ever i was earning all of that was going into maintenance fees. i don't use HashFlare anymore . so if you are looking forward to investing in HashFlare do a good research on it first .

i use it for cloud crypto currency mining. so i don't have to use my hardware for mining anymore .

Founder
Sports
(Myself Only)

"I Put the Least Amount In and I'm Still Not Happy"

What do you like best?

You will get BTC in return for your initial investment. I do like the concept behind HashFlare, but it still is not worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

There is a really slow return on your initial investment. There is a lack of update services as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not recommend others to use HashFlare. I would recommend other investments, such as stocks or investing in crytocurrency.

I am looking for investment opportunities. There is little potential with HashFlare thus far. If you wait a long time you will see some return, but you would have to wait a long time before that is a possibility.

Admin

"Not sure if it is a legit or scam"

What do you like best?

The interface was easy to understand and navigate.

What do you dislike?

Lack of transparency and the fact that they can overwrite their exisitng policies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be wary of those changes in the policies in the event that cryptocurrency prices fluctuate

They tried to help those who want to get into the mining business without the necessary equipment. Taken a percentage fee, I could earn BTC from them.

HashFlare User Ratings

8.6
Ease of Use
Average: 9.1*
6.3
Quality of Support
Average: 8.3*
* Cryptocurrency Mining Category
Do you work for HashFlare?

HashFlare Categories on G2