Final Effects

Adobe After Affects, Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer.

Work for Final Effects?

Learning about Final Effects?

Final Effects Reviews

Ask Final Effects a Question
Showing 5 Final Effects reviews
Final Effects review by User

"Open yourself to modern-day animation"

What do you like best?

What I love best about Final Effects is how I can use it with a program I already use regularly, after effects.

The possibilities are endless. I am just entering the world of 2d and 3d animations, and Final effects has been a huge help. I also love how you can play with lighting and special effects. Also, there are so many interesting filters!

What do you dislike?

I don't know, I am still discovering the program and will possibly eventually stumble unto something I dislike, but not yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be a challenge to use this product if you do not know after effects or similar programs. The learning curve can be steep for someone who does not have graphic design experience.

I have made very interesting and eye-catching publicities. Final effects has opened up a world for us!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Final Effects
Final Effects review by Consultant

"Improve your aesthetic with this!"

What do you like best?

lots of cool features and effects. the overlay control makes it easy to work on with adobe after effects.

the circular widgets on screen allow you to direct access to certain parameters in the filter. whether its the parameter size or the rotation and that's just using the on-screen controls

What do you dislike?

nothing that i dislike so far, it's definitely has a learning curve to know the ins and outs but there's internet for that

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure they're adding more cool stuff as we speak. download a trial version. easy as 123

quick and responsive effects. a cool design look and feel with just a slide.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Final Effects review by User

"Filters and presets for days!"

What do you like best?

I love all of the stylized filters Final Effects has, such as vector blur, glass, kaleida, and 3D Relief. There is an endless amount of presets and filters to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about what Boris FX is doing!

We use these types of softwares everyday in the office. They are really helping make things easier and faster for us.

Final Effects review by Consultant

"literally the Final Effects for your video"

What do you like best?

it quickly generates three dimensional particles for your animations. try this with after effects and there's no way you can build this effects manually. the filter options are abundance

What do you dislike?

there's nothing to complain about, there's some cheesy filters but to each their own and i'm sure it serves different purposes

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need a simple a quick eye catching effects, consider this as your first options

cutting a significant production and design work in half. the filter options are amazing and simple to use

Final Effects review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"Really solid"

What do you like best?

Boris has high quality effects presets that are just a cut above the rest.

What do you dislike?

price - it's good, but expensive. Annual subscription in specific was pricey.

Quality costs money

Learning about Final Effects?

* We monitor all Final Effects reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.