Business Hangouts for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

Business Hangouts for G Suite Overview

What is Business Hangouts for G Suite?

Business Hangouts brings Webinars and Webcasts to Google Apps for Enterprises, Schools, Marketers and Government.

Business Hangouts for G Suite Details

Business Hangouts
2016
Los Angeles, CA
@bizhangouts
340 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Business Hangouts for G Suite community
Have you used Business Hangouts for G Suite before?

Business Hangouts for G Suite Reviews

Showing 39 Business Hangouts for G Suite reviews
Already have Business Hangouts for G Suite?
Gsuite Administrator
What do you like best?

Business Hangouts gives us opportunity to make team meeting very easy, of course I mean it online. For me as a G suite administrator, it is very comfortable to use Business Hangouts for G suite. I work in an Educational Institution, So my G suite users are first of all a lot of students, teachers, colleagues, administrative staff and etc. So they have to communicate to one another with team based software, for the G Suite users it is very easy to make some meetups and Video rooms, where they can find and share some kind of information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to write something bad for this service, it is very useful and especially the G suite one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend to use Business Hangouts for G suite, in Advance I recommend to use G suite firstly. I think it is the main step administrating an Educational Institution. So if you are an admin of any University of any kind of Educational Institution, there is a free version of enterprise G suite. So you can easily manage G suite accounts for your organization. The Business Hangouts is the main video meeting platform which give you a free time and you job quality for a long time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hangouts is easy to use, it has mobile version for android and IOs. So it can easily used from any kind of mobile device. Of course students can use it as a web services with the computers of University. in my opinion the Business Hangouts for G suite has a lot of benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Freelancer
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

Business hangout enable me to contact to my business users on my Android phone. It give me a sense of humor when I make use of it and I found the feature more suitable for me and less free from stress when operating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Business hangout has some features which I will like the developer to improve on it. Sometimes I will be asked to update, which I dnt lyk to do that always. The app is a little technical to operate but with time I got use to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Business Hangout is really nice, the features are okay and I think if you have it mind to use it go ahead. The app setting is easy to understand and if you have any complain it has a feedback location in the app where you could write your problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Hangout has allow me to contact my business partner and enable me to send little information to them and they really appreciate it even some of my write up I copy it and send it to them through business Hangout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Product and Technology
What do you like best?

Its really awesome services by Google. My favorite things about google that it provides convenient access to everything in a place and they have integrated hangout within email interface also. Google hangout is better option to exchange your quick dialogue with colleagues. it perfectly enabling feature to have conference calls which is competitive offering. The another best part that it is integrated with Google contacts and Calender which makes it unique choice for . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few times i have experienced distortions in video calls during the conference calls. Many times does not work on slow internet connection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People must see other alternatives for hangouts but they should see another aspects of Contacts and Calender integration in this app. The seamless integration of these two items makes it unique choice and Google is always improving quality of products which we can not forget. This is really making my life easy for scheduling conference and operating it. You should definitely choose this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business hangout for g-suite makes remote work less complicated. We are doing conference calls frequently. It is saving our precious time while scheduling and doing conference calls and meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
What do you like best?

Business Hangouts is a communication platform. We can use it for all kinds of purpose and also related to quick and efficient communication and also for the business meetings. This software is very useful for everyone. We use this software across all the organization. Business Hangouts is very easy to use and very friendly software. Its all app and desktop version are easy to use and work efficiently and effectively. Business Hangouts is used in various department and is used for video conference and for employees from different location. Business Hangouts is a great way to save time and more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of this software is that it is not most reliable to keep track of a conversation. This software is not better for application for calls, messaging or chat. Sometimes this software hang up for the bad internet connection and the audio and video call are hang up. The main disadvantage of this software that we do not like about this platform we cannot send multimedia files, messaging application etc. I would require more improvements in this tool for betterment of video calling features. The most annoying thing about this software is the process of inviting new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Hangouts makes it easy to communicate to all departments and from any location for simple and easy way of information. This software is useful for working and share documents both regarding and editing at the same time. Hangouts is a great communication tool and is used by the most of the professionals. Business hangouts is an excellent software because it is so easy to use then the other software. I would recommend this software because it is a great communication software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Business Hangouts fo G Suite is a simple solution for intra-team communication for businesses. It is straightforward, and easy for team members to implement in their workflows, and the ability create different "rooms" allows you to set up groups specific to coworkers specific to that topic. Business Hangouts can also be used in HIPAA environments such as ours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The same strength that allows Business Hangouts to be straightforward to use, also becomes its drawback. It's simple because there are not too many deeper uses, especially compared to competitor apps such as Slack and Microsoft Teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Hangouts for G Suite allows my coworkers to interface with me in an organized manner, and keeps our business related chats in one area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Architect
What do you like best?

The use of the Hangouts Business tool is of extreme necessity for the corporate environment, because through it we can connect with all our work friends and have interaction with any type of activity that we need to perform. When your friends are working somewhere else, you can talk to them easily without any difficulty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The program has the slight impression of having its functions with more performance when we are using programs integrated with other Google programs. Perhaps as if they were putting together the best benefits of each other, as they are from the same company, it is not fair that it does not have the same efficiency with other products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The cost management of a company is highly verified when we have the commitment to cut costs with organization and logistics. And using Hangouts Business, all our friends and employees can be anywhere to make a quick call, or a more urgent meeting, No need to schedule a specific day and create a transportation logistics for each to reach a location physicist for this action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The mode of use that is the function of videoconference is very interesting and exciting. We can send a link to the guests by determining the correct time and day to hold the meeting in a virtual room, so everyone can enter the room and see the emotions and concerns shown by each one of the videos that are also high quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Media Production
What do you like best?

I liked how it's made us more productive and professional, perfect for our business and products brings lots of advantages and business insights, perfect balance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Business Hangouts for G suite this is a great communication software and they are one of the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I give Business Hangouts for G suite my full recommendation my advice is use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a better way to sync client data and it has put a well balanced more productive business back in the driver's seat, we needed professional balance and Business Hangouts for G Suite delivered q Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pastor
What do you like best?

Seamless use during online meetings, used extensively by our organization for remote presentations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a delay at times, probably due mostly with internet connection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Saves a lot of resources in meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves time in scheduling important meetings and emergency huddles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It is an tool that has been always part of your life and now it has been turned into a business app for collaboration. ease of reaching out to anyone, sharing meeting links, adding people be it internal or external, no need to wait for anyone to start the meetings are few things to like about the Hangouts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limitation of 25 people per meeting - that is the biggest drawback. After that people will have to call in through their mobile phones. This needs to be sorted at the earliest. Also the ability to share files is something that needs to be added in the meetings. It is there in 1-1 connects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise wide collaboration of folks in real time and any time whenever team wants to connect to discuss issues and get them resolved. No need to set up something in advance or have allotted meeting links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Service Engineer
What do you like best?

Very effective on the issue of optimizing dialogs in business sectors or between firms. Like most of the fact that is very fast, and also works well with slow connections. In discursions between several users, it is very simple its functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A The interface is not very attractive. And users do not have as much autonomy as the administrator to develop all the features of the product, making even a fragility in the privacy of simple users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good for calls and video calls. However, the interface is not very clean. Sometimes it is difficult to access. It does not include many features, a very simplified mode. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease with which meetings can be held for small group or individual discourses can greatly help corporate efficiency. Bringing more operationality in daily activities. Distant areas, or even working from home is no problem in using such a program, where connectivity does not have to be very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations
What do you like best?

Hangouts allows you to do calls and messaging using wifi/internet service from anywhere. It's a low cost solution that allows you to work virtually. It has brand recognition and is popular, so many clients and team members will be familiar with it and possible already have the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it drops calls or delivers messaging late when the internet service is slow or "sketchy." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Low cost,well-known branding, fits your basic needs to work virtually as a small start-up. Has video calling features as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in operations at a small Tech Support business. We use a google number for our business and communicate among our team members and tech partners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

So easy to use and easy to integrate with every part of my work day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything! It's uncomplicated and exactly what I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't have to bug someone while they are in a meeting to get an answer from them. I can send them a message and it will be waiting for them when they are done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that you can have group chats, one on one chats, and even call people through it for conference calls. Even better, I love that you can snooze notifications when necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I click the link of the toolbar icon I have saved on my desktop, it brings up a google chrome window for no reason. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everyone is on one platform, and knows to reach out there for help among colleagues. It is also pretty discreet on the computer so it is not an obvious application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best is how Google Hangouts for business has allowed me to connect to people across many different departments and it facilitates our conversation. In my role I work everyday with clients as well as a sales team and as well as the technical team. And oftentimes the solution to a client's problem is going to involve getting answers from these different teams and with Google Hangouts I'm easily able to message people from across different teams to get an understanding of what the issue is there and and even create a Hangouts group between all the involved parties so we can put our brains together and resolve the client issue.

It's amazing how I can just do all this right from the comfort of my desk without having to stand up and walk to those departments and keep in mind not only that a lot of our departments are located in completely different cities or states so this is definitely help us to become more close knitted as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is how people are able to see when you've seen their message. There should be an option to opt out for instance I know that Google has its read receipt so I was thinking Hangout to do something similar where we can indicate if we want to show if we read the message or not. Also the second and last thing I dislike and I might just be nitpicking but sometimes it's so easy to hit that video button by mistake so I think that should be placed a little bit farther away so that we don't accidentally bring our face to the screen and send that video over to someone when we only want to chat them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest business problems is being so large of a company all our offices are across different states and even countries and so often times without this kind of communication we are in our own kind of bubble. With Google Hangouts we are able to greet people from different offices or even set up network sessions so that we can become more close knit. It's nice to be able to meet people across the world and are large company and not only that is a for mentioned in my first paragraph having Google Hangouts it's definitely allowed us to coordinate interdepartmental communication. My job involves having to talk to sales as well as technical teams so Google Hangouts has really helped me to save a lot of time by allowing me to quickly chat them on the spot or even create a hangout group so we can put our brains together and figure it out. Also internally as well we are able to create conference calls via Google Hangouts where we can see each other's faces so that kind of puts a more personal touch the meeting and we can invite a lot of people to the meeting as well so we can all listen in and even though we are separated by states or countries feel as if we are in the same room. This again fosters the culture of closeness Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I have been using this app for over 6 months and it has been a wonderful experience.The instant messaging,call features and video calls has been my best bait. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My call keeps getting interrupted.Video is slow in sending even on a 3g network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The plate form give me the opportunity to meet with other business minded individual like me and connect. It’s makes the business a whole lot of fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Love the simplicity of Hangouts, to chat with individual team members as well as groups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Conversations deleted after 24h and there is no backup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicate across the globe with people from the whole firm Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

It help me in connecting with my peer at workstation and save time .also help me in conducting interview with candidate globally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't find any negative about hangout Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend everyone to use hangout in order to save time at work station Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

chatting with peer, video conferencing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the ability to communicate with my office team from a distance and at anytime when a customer needs assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes or negatives about this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Google Hangouts for G Suite to help speed up communication within our office when team members cannot leave their desks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that we can keep in contact with our team at all times, as well as anyone within our organization. I appreciate that you can go back in and search for things later, and it will save the chat history so that you can search for things that have been discussed in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a search option on each chat window, so I didn't have to search in my email and have a whole bunch of irrelevant content loaded as well. It's time consuming to have to sift through all the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collaboration, quick responses when people are not in the office, at their desk or while in meetings. Easy to use on phone and computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Professional yet practical web communication experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing and maneuverability among the framework. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully evaluate the cost benefit analysis. If compatible and inexpensive for your needs, a great tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business collaboration, design implementation, project review and feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everything is integrated: chat, videoconference, calls. Simple and integrated interface in your email account. You can check if your contacts are available with simple status. Invite people to meetings quickly and easily. The configuration of your peripherals is automatic (microphones and camera) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The application is very light for its execution but if there is a poor Internet connection, the quality of the video and voice goes down. Desirable to have visual indications to detect low speed connections. Desirable to have connection tests to determine what type of speed you have and establish minimum operating values Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before buying other communication tools, try hangaouts and you will know that all your requirements will be covered at an excessively low cost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All the functionalities that are required to maintain contact with your internal and external clients are provided by hangouts. If we consider other google tools such as mail, both integrate an excellent business suite Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Schools Manager
What do you like best?

The calendar invites for Hangouts make so many things easy--the dial-in options, recordings, adding attachments, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having our own area code on the conference call is frustrating but not a big deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has increased efficiency by streamlining since we're already using so many other Google programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hangout is a great tool to be used. Audio and Video clarity is great. I started using this during my Tenure with Visual IQ after Nielsen acquired it. HO is Nielsen standard way of meeting solution. Previusly we were using Blue jeans. However HO found to have better video quality than BJ.

Also we do have provision to mute the participant if needed. This would help to reduce the noise during meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While connecting it from the projected screen I found it a bit awkard as I had to enter a 7 digit alphanumeric as meeting password, which was really hard to remember.

Albiet, Hangout is found to be a much useful meeting solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a highly recommended tool and is a perfect meeting solution. I have been using it for more than 6 months now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Hang out for cross geo meetings. This meeting solution seems to have great video clarity when compared to the previously used Blue Jeans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Digital Design Director
What do you like best?

I like that I am able to see people in real time. The ability for the users to present screens is a must on our team. I like that the moderator has the power to silence people if those people are creating excessive noise. I like that you can now include more than 10 users (the free version would prevent additional people from logging in to a meeting). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I share my full screen (I'm on a macbook pro), every 4 seconds my video freezes. Very tough to walk people through designs, when your pointer intermittently stops. There is a way around it, by simply selecting a specific window to share vs the full screen. However, I'd just assume things ran smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can handle having limited participants, I'd say that the free version works just fine. But if you are looking to include more than 10, definitely think of upgrading. Business Hangouts isn't perfect, but it is one of the better video conferencing options out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a daily scrum every day with people from the U.S., Belarus and India. It is important that we are able to clearly communicate and ask questions when needed. Our company has outsourced talent to save money, so being able to see the faces and allow people to share their work in real time, simulates a face to face working environment. Something that just didn't exist at this price and quality, 10 years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Great for meetings that are virtual and team meeting minutes for when tasks tracking

Integration - all integrated email, drive, and docs, drawing tools that is built in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

issues with translating MS documents and PDFs that do not transfer flawlessly

Good internet connection is a must Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing web presence easier and functional and fun

Admin Console is useful

Web apps are now integrated into one platform to make tracking projects and materials for projects easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.