Business Development Consulting

4.8

Facilitators of business processes and always deliver value for these types of industries and entities

Work for Business Development Consulting?

Learning about Business Development Consulting?

Business Development Consulting Reviews

Ask Business Development Consulting a Question
Showing 2 Business Development Consulting reviews
Business Development Consulting review by Steven B.
Steven B.

"“Would highly recommend""

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

The team at Baltmodus are incredible to work with! They produce so much passion and drive for your business - it's like an extension of your own team. They are credible, knowledgable and always our first port of call for advice. We really have a lot to thank the guys for and would highly recommend them to any business starting out or seeking strategic consultation.

What do you like best?

After meeting Tomas you will leave feeling more inspired and confident, be better equipped and have more wisdom. He gets to the point, lives in the real world and says it how it is, with oodles of humour and authenticity.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything i can think of pointing it out.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Business Development Consulting
Business Development Consulting review by Matteo A.
Matteo A.

"Completly Satisfied With The Services"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I have to say that I have worked with these guys for a couple of years now and its been a reliable and supportive service throughout.

What do you like best?

They have shown me many times that they really want to put me in a good place and have helped me overcome life's financial challenges.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much to dislike about Tomas and his team. They were very professional.

What IT Strategy Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about Business Development Consulting?

* We monitor all Business Development Consulting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.