Avatier Identity Anywhere

Avatier Identity Anywhere

The World's First Identity-as-a-Container (IDaaC) Platform. Docker Container Cloud-Independent Identity Management for Everyone.

Work for Avatier Identity Anywhere?

Learning about Avatier Identity Anywhere?

Avatier Identity Anywhere Reviews

Ask Avatier Identity Anywhere a Question
Showing 22 Avatier Identity Anywhere reviews
Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Tamika F.
Tamika F.

"Application of my On-boarding and Off-Boarding Dreams!"

What do you like best?

Using Avatier Identity Anywhere has reduced the time to create new hire accounts in half! I was impressed with the applications ability to create user accounts with the click of a button. Yes, there is some set up involved, but what application does not have that? The customer support is phenomenal, there isn't a question that they did not answer nor that they didn't offer a solution for.

What do you dislike?

The downsides of using Avatier Identity anywhere is the setup. Our environment is a bit complex and I would have loved a platform where I can export and import custom spreadsheet data. Although this was not an option, I was offered the ability to make a version improvement suggestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for automation this is the product for you.

I am solving the business problem of increased man hours due to high turnovers. With Avatier Identity Anywhere, I have been able to reduce this time over 50%.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Avatier Identity Anywhere
Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Calnan W.
Calnan W.

"From Password Station to Identity Enforcer with Avatier"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the product and that it allows a user to update passwords across systems when password change is required. Also the integration to Active Directory is a plus.

What do you dislike?

More our issue than the product itself. Connecting users across applications would be easier if we were using our employee ID number instead of first initial + last name. This would ensure easier enrollment and connections.

Easier user provisioning and de-provisioning. The workflow allows for easy approvals. The AD integration allows for the automatic provisioning of AD accounts and removal/disabling upon termination.

What Customer Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"Password station product review"

What do you like best?

Self serve portal for password management request is a must have for all Active Directory administrators. Administrators will no longer need to deal with our end users on all their password inquires.

What do you dislike?

There should be a better way for us to automate the process for unenrollment. Currently Administrators will have to go through a manual procedure to take users out of password station to free up license usage.

reduce IT helpdesk workload by directing all password reset request to self serve password management portal.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Administrator

"Privilege & Role Reconciliation"

What do you like best?

As a Help Desk Manager our Service Desk utilized the Privilege and Role Reconciliation on a daily basis to provide our user with a experience that simplified their experience along with the Service Desk. We were quickly apply security access to ours quickly and easily and easily assisted our users using Single Sign on.

What do you dislike?

Our Service Desk used this product daily basis and did not really find any issues. It was easy to use and found that the reporting was very useful to use by identifying field user that my have not sign into our environment in a while and was able to be proactive and contact those identified users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend this product. At the time our Service Desk found this product easy to use.

At the Service desk one of the major benefit for our organization was password reset and self service password resets. Also the single sign-on function used was a major asset by allowing our user to maintain have one password for all of our systems that we used in are environment.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"An awesome product!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to tell end users they can reset or unlock their AD password from anywhere with an internet connection. It is seamless!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I've seen is with Mac users with keychain issues but that is when the application is not deployed in the environment to the log on window

Saves users time spent calling the Service Desk and saves the Service Desk time and money wasted dealing with password resets and unlocks.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Excellent Self Service Tool"

What do you like best?

Our company gets a lot of password reset calls for applications in the environment. Avatier Password station helps to minimize the volume of calls we receive for AD password resets.

What do you dislike?

Not the fault of the application but it can be difficult to get end users to adopt the usage of Avatier as they will forget they have registered and call the Service Desk and need to be walked through again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps end users to self service password resets to allow the Service Desk to focus on other issues and can help allow more time for FCR

AD password Resets and Unlocks

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Allie S.
Allie S.

"Most amazing product "

What do you like best?

The customer interface makes using the product easy to use. When you are able to do simple IT tasks on your own it saves you time and your company money. There is nothing complicated about it really. I love being able to get back to my job quickly without having to stop and call a service desk.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don''t like about this product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

We are able to effectively and efficiently get back to work without having to spend time waiting on hold on the phones for a password reset.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Tracy O.
Tracy O.

"IT Specialist (Customer Support)"

What do you like best?

Avatier has been a life saver for the staff who know how to use it. I try to get the HD tech's to walk customers through how to reset their own passwords so they don't need to call the CSC again.

What do you dislike?

The fact that most customers are just to plain lazy to use the product. i recently took over as the manager of the HD and am working on educating the staff

Recommendations to others considering the product

continuously train your cusotmer - remind them what it is and how to use it,

cost of calls to the CSC

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Assistant Director - IT Security"

What do you like best?

The versatility to manage any application

What do you dislike?

I don't like Mondays but that doesn't have anything to do with Avatier. The product is great.

We have decreased calls to our help desk by implementing password manager. The efficiencies gained with Identity Enforcer reduces process time by fully automating provisioning.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Administrator

"Identity Anywhere - Easy as Pie"

What do you like best?

Identity Anywhere is a super-easy, efficient, self-serve model. All requests get addressed and recorded according to your security policy (and logs are kept for your review). I can't tell you how many times this has saved the day.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not seen anything in the product that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, great customer service

We have users that work all hours of the day and occasionally need immediate password help. Avatier's Identity Anywhere gets them the help they need, right away. Additionally, with this self-serve model, we are able to spend more time solving more complex issues.

"Nice and sweet"

What do you like best?

the scalability of avatiers product and conversly the ease of use.

Company needed to have a solution brought in for password resets. I was part of a small group inline for testing. That test for me was a game changer. the ability it gave the users was not only speedy but low impact

What do you dislike?

well since i was ony using it in the trial form nothing at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

auto input of most used questions.

There are many issues in the space of self service but the most important is level zero questions

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by User

"HDI Conference - Product Review"

What do you like best?

We receive the most help desk tickets for unlock account and password reset. Our current process is somewhat cumbersome, this product looks like it would be quite easy.

What do you dislike?

Based on the demonstration given (brief), I did not see any features that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure integration with other applications

Currently, we are using password management, and we use Avatier to approve various access requests. Mostly used by our security team.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Administrator

"Attentive Service and Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Automation makes our process goes so much faster. This saves a tremendous amount of time for our Service Desk Analysts

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to set it up. I wish I could wave a magic wand and it just works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have time set aside for prep and implemenation

We are in implementation. But our projections should be to save one FTE on onboarding and offboarding activities

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Administrator

"Helping our customers get access"

What do you like best?

Our end-users are able to request access to numerous systems and network shares without intervention from the Help Desk or desktop support team.

What do you dislike?

We used to be able to remove access for particular requests but it doesn't seem to be an available option anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provides an easy way for end-users to get access to what they need.

Providing access to our end-users quickly and easily.

"Feedback"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the tool where we could use a self service option through the phone as well as using the tool to reset users passwords easily and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked with the tool it was easy and simple to use for admin's as well as our end user community.

Looking for an easily adaptable tool that offers flexibility

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Avatier Identity Anywhere - Proof Of Concept"

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple and easy for most of our computer users. The technical support staff and sales staff have been patient and helpful as we work through challenges we had specific to our environment.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a response for this item

Avatier Identity Anywhere will replace a time intensive and error prone manual process for requesting and providing access for our computer users.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by User

"Use it to access software."

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of use and click through navigation. I also like the bread crumbs that are presented.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen the integration with single sign on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We are solving giving users access to other programs in an easy to use interface. No complaints of an end user having trouble navigating the interface.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Personal commitment to excellence"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this is to use. We have folks that are not good with management that this helps tremendously.

What do you dislike?

sometimes users do not care of the lengthiness if the setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that his product makes the password application easier to manage. Keeps users happy

it absolutely makes keeping track of the users easier

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Administrator

"Password Station is great!"

What do you like best?

Tools that enable self service like Password Station has improved not only the quality of service available to our clients, but the lives of our support desk.

What do you dislike?

Some of the UI elements could use an improvement. I'm not sure how much of that was controlled on the company side.

Password Reset / Unlock

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of using the product and the easy to learn aspect.

What do you dislike?

At this time I am satisfied with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If ease of access and easy to learn the tools is a concept you desire, then this should be the application.

More efficient and beneficial reporting within the workspace.

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Those who have not had the chance"

What do you like best?

Those who have not had the chance to use or review the product, are missing out

What do you dislike?

It can be tough to sell leadership on the product without the aid of an on-site visit

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must see what you are missing

Identity Mgt and provisioning is where there is value for me

Avatier Identity Anywhere review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Product Review "

What do you like best?

The product is user friendly with general ease of use. Overall presentation is done very well, CSR techs love using the tool.

What do you dislike?

Initial learning curve could be made simpler. Once learned, easy to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product / tool.

Product used for lifecycle management / identify management, and access management.

Learn more about Avatier Identity Anywhere

Avatier Identity Anywhere Videos

Learning about Avatier Identity Anywhere?

* We monitor all Avatier Identity Anywhere reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.