Zirtual

Zirtual is a virtual assistant service for entrepreneurs, professionals, and small teams.

Work for Zirtual?

Learning about Zirtual?

Zirtual Reviews

Showing 2 Zirtual reviews
Zirtual review by Mugdha  J.
Mugdha J.

"good!"

What do you like best?

It is one of the top ranking virtual assistant company which helps in doing a number of tasks. They provide flexible and most economic plans.

What do you dislike?

The company went through crisis some time ago which barred the customers of its customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good option.

It helps in supporting large scale productions by providing support. Also, it helps in improving efficiency and productivity.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zirtual
Zirtual review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Zirtual "

What do you like best?

Zirtual has made my life easier! Working with small projects with clients makes you loose track on where I need to be and what needs to be done. With Zirtual I'm able to schedule and plan meetings and also send email campaigns to clients.

What do you dislike?

At the moment Zirtual is amazing the way it is, I dont have nothing I dislike from the software.

It keeps me organize, on track with projects, and makes it easy to send email campaigns.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Learning about Zirtual?

* We monitor all Zirtual reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.