WebHostingPad

Webhostingpad provides website hosting in a reliable and efficient process to create an Internet presence.

Work for WebHostingPad?

Learning about WebHostingPad?

WebHostingPad Reviews

Ask WebHostingPad a Question
Showing 3 WebHostingPad reviews
WebHostingPad review by Penny K.
Penny K.

"Consistent Uptime and Fair Pricing"

What do you like best?

Webhostingpad provides hosting for our website, we've never experienced any issues with the host going down and have experienced consistent uptime. The automatic software installation tools were critical in implementing our website as without any coding experience, Webhostingpad made setting up our CMS easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Billing is confusing, sometimes our plan automatically renews and other times it does not. On rare occassions, Wordpress would utilize more memory than allocated to our website during upgrades and Webhostingpad automatically shut down our website without notification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider level of experience with coding and web technologies versus pricing. There may be more inexpensive hosts that do not offer the same uptime or helpful software installation tools.

Having a consistent web host that makes software installation and management easy

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WebHostingPad
WebHostingPad review by Mohammed S.
Mohammed S.

"My favorite with excellent price"

What do you like best?

I have been using WebHostingPad for more than 10 years (sporadically). The prices are very good, the servers have always been up, I rarely experienced any lag

What do you dislike?

Complicated interface for the account itself. Some fees if you want to add features.

No chat option for the support (at least for my region)

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me, this is the best option out there

It's a hosting service, I used to buy domains and hosting plans.

What Web Hosting solution do you use?

WebHostingPad review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good Hosting and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I’ve had good experiences with Webhostingpad’s tech support. I have used them multiple times before, and still use them for some of my freelance sites now.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue that we could not totally clear up. Though, the issue was due to my mistake.

Good place to host websites. I host a few there now.

There are not enough reviews of WebHostingPad for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

A2 Hosting Logo
A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting provides hosting services on their SwiftServer platform.
Lunarpages Internet Solutions Logo
Lunarpages Internet Solutions
Lunarpages is a provider of secure, reliable and compliant IT infrastructure as well as managed hosting services.
Bluehost Logo
Bluehost
3.6
Powering more than two million websites online
WP Engine Logo
WP Engine
4.7
Hassle-Free WordPress Hosting. WP Engine Offers the Best Fully-Managed WordPress Hosting Platform
Hostwinds Logo
Hostwinds
Hostwinds offers website hosting for individuals and businesses of all sizes, with 24/7/365 support and nightly backups.
HostGator Logo
HostGator
3.4
HostGator has all the tools you need to create a beautiful website, portfolio, or online store. Our drag-and-drop website builder and mobile-friendly templates make it easy to create a great-looking website fast. With 24/7/365 live expert support, there's always someone to help you when you need a hand. Take your website from dream to reality with affordable shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated web hosting from HostGator.
1&1 Logo
1&1
3.4
1&1 provides support as an expert in e-business and web hosting. Whatever your needs are for online success, we offer the right solution!
SiteGround Logo
SiteGround
Web hosting is their craft. Latest speed technologies are their passion. Unique security solutions are their specialty. Amazing technical support is their pride.
DreamHost Logo
DreamHost
3.9
Shared web hosting is an affordable, quick, and easy way for you to get your site online. Inexpensive, reliable, and feature-filled!
InMotion Hosting Logo
InMotion Hosting
Phone, live chat or email - you choose, but they are always here to help. Also, check out thousands of helpful articles, video tutorials and message boards in our exclusive Support Center.

Learning about WebHostingPad?

* We monitor all WebHostingPad reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.