VYPER

4.7

Increase your traffic & email opt-ins with the VYPER growth toolkit. Create stunning giveaways to build your email list, implement content upgrades to take your blog to the next level and run product launches with our leaderboard contest!

Work for VYPER?

Learning about VYPER?

VYPER Reviews

Ask VYPER a Question
Showing 12 VYPER reviews
VYPER review by John E.
John E.

"Totally Awesome! "

What do you like best?

Love everything about it. It is super simple and easy to use, but the tools inside of it are crazy powerful! The customer service is pretty smashing too, I had a live FREE web call with the CEO of the company Jack, he gave me pointers and helped me sort out the campaign. How cool is that? Thanks Jack, you're the man!

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any problems so far, it is a really awesome tool. Maybe they could add some more premade templates? But they also have a ton to chose from already so that is more of an idea than anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! you will be happy you did

We are using it to promote contests as well as grow user interactions. super cool stuff, I have been looking around a lot for a tool that allows you to do everything we want but not get slapped down by FB TOS, I was not able to find one until I found VYPER. Thanks!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about VYPER
VYPER review by Stacee A.
Stacee A.

"Amazing Program!!"

What do you like best?

It's very organized and easy to use. I love that Vyper makes it simple to start up, maintain, and execute continuous giveaways throughout the year. Helps your social media campaigns go viral.

What do you dislike?

designing the giveaways could be improved. The pricing could be better... more expensive of all the other programs I've used for the same thing. The customer service area could be improved -- not much help when an issue arises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that this program is within your budget. It isn't cheap, but it helps with everything in order to get your business getting going. Giveaways are simplified for you. Traffic is easy to get. Engagements are amazing.

I use this program to help with social media trafficking and engagement. It's beneficial because now I have more engagements on my posts and story via instagram. It brought maximum reach through it's program, in which it was promised.

What Sweepstakes solution do you use?

VYPER review by Gurmandeep S.
Gurmandeep S.

"Leading tool to create viral campaigns."

What do you like best?

Vyper not just best for creating viral content but also help in reaching out to more customers. Vyper campaign garb's customer or user's attention easily. Creating viral content is so easy with the help of this tool. Increased our followers on different social platforms. Saved tour time by creating the viral contest in just a few minutes. Moreover, the tool also helps in building a fine eMail list. Best way to make customer engagement with your website.

What do you dislike?

As of now, everything with Vyper is working fine so did not appear any issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vyper can really helpful in promoting a new product and getting more leads and increasing presence on social channels.

It boosted up leads and increased our followers on different social platforms. Increased online sales and help in email marketing.

VYPER review by Ricardo P.
Ricardo P.

"I'm impressed!"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and the gamification to get referrals

What do you dislike?

The tool does exactly what I need so there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vyper.io was recommended to by a person I highly trust and respect. I am in the process of creating the first of many campaigns :)

The idea is to get more leads to my business, Vyper.io was recommended to me by a very smart person that I highly trust. I am in the process of creating my first campaign, so I can't yet say what benefits I will get.

VYPER review by Administrator

"Vyper is best in class"

What do you like best?

In the best of all worlds, I would be the only one who knows how good this product is, because it gives me such a competitive advantage.

It is the best in class sweepstakes, contest, & viral incentive SaaS. It has all the bells and whistles.

Plus their blog will show you amazing case studies about how to use it.

It's really a showstopper. I went out of my way to make sure I had this product.

It allows scored contests, and also helps you collect likes, joins, follows, and more!

What do you dislike?

The styling interface could be a bit more flexible. It does everything well, but could allow a little more customization (without needing to be a CSS expert).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The success of your contests relies on the quality of your prizes.

This solves the problem of needing to create viral content to build your list. Using these contests you can create irresistible lead magnets!

VYPER review by Ryan L.
Ryan L.

"5 Stars, Great Product, Highly Recommended "

What do you like best?

Simplicity and user-friendliness! Great options for getting entries. Multiple uses for our industry.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know about it prior to a few months ago! I think some of the design aspects could be a little easier for those who aren't as designer-talented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

5 star product. Very easy to use. Tutorials are a huge help!

Growing out email list and acquiring new users.

VYPER review by Alessandro N.
Alessandro N.

"I definitely love it and i share it proudly"

What do you like best?

everything pre built and easy to learn thank to the precious blog and info shared via mail. The videos on top of this are amazing

What do you dislike?

does not integrate the landing page builder and everytime i have to use a secondary software to integrate the leaderbord contest

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out| the info and tutorial are alla available! No need to reivent the weel

Contest and viral marketing

VYPER review by Long L.
Long L.

"Best Giveaway Software Hands Down"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is the minimalistic design and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

The thing we dislike was not having the ability to edit tags in the email feature.

Vyper gives you the ability to integrate with many other email service providers.

VYPER review by Tarek A.
Tarek A.

"Vyper helps to Grow your business "

What do you like best?

viral contests helps to grow business, have more traffic and social followers and grow email list

What do you dislike?

The service is expensive and no free plan is available

More social followers, help to grow my email list and get more successful contests

VYPER review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Love the software "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy to put together and implement responsive customer service!

What do you dislike?

Pro pack is expensive. It can be a bit cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be cool to have sub-accounts where we can create multiple giveaways for our customers and give them access.

You can create interactive contests and sweepstakes that motivate users to interact with and share your content.

VYPER review by Consultant

"Keeping it fun with Vyper"

What do you like best?

Vyper was used for promos and giveaways at many different offices I’ve been in contact with and participated with. It makes giveaways and contests fun and simple.

What do you dislike?

There wasn’t anything that I disliked about the product or process.

Online contests and giveaways are a breeze with Vyper and people seem to really enjoy it.

VYPER review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Plastics
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Plastics

"ETH/MEW wallet should be changeable"

What do you like best?

I like all contests by Vyper, easy to use, quick to complete

What do you dislike?

Can not change ETH/MEW/first time registered wallet, this is not convenient because I lost my MEW wallet and cannot change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

registered wallet should be changeable

Good way of marketing and I get airdrop

Learning about VYPER?

* We monitor all VYPER reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.