SoGoSurvey

SoGoSurvey is a secure, web-based feedback management platform that helps clients improve customer experience, collect product feedback, and grow employee engagement. It brings special focus to data security and data insights. Both powerful and easy to use, SoGoSurvey offers 24x7 customer support via phone, chat, and email. SoGoSurvey provides the most comprehensive features for organizations that treat feedback as a critical part of their business growth.

Work for SoGoSurvey?

Learning about SoGoSurvey?

SoGoSurvey Reviews

Ask SoGoSurvey a Question
Showing 36 SoGoSurvey reviews
SoGoSurvey review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Wonderful experience"

What do you like best?

SoGo is easy to use without any training. It is intuitive and requires very little ramp up time. Their team is super helpful and is responsive. I once published a survey with an error and they walked me through how to correct the survey while it was live. It's so easy to use, we have expanded our use cases throughout the company and are now even using the assessments portion for internal testing on new product launches. I'm so happy we went with SoGo. There are a lot of vendors out there who do surveys, but SoGo truly is the best across the board.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. When they did a UI refresh, some things moved around a bit but once I made the transition, it's still very easy to use if not easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SoGo is top notch. You won't go wrong with them. The product is super easy to use and their people are even better. We looked five total vendors and I have no question we selected the best partner!

We survey prospects and new customers after the sale is either won or lost. We survey clients after implementation and training. We conduct employee surveys internally. We do market/product research surveys to gather insights for product strategy. We do internal testing to ensure our staff understand new product enhancements.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SoGoSurvey
SoGoSurvey review by Loretta M.
Loretta M.

"Great survey tool. Even better support."

What do you like best?

Like the title says, we really impressed with their customer support who were always available on chat and would usually reply to queries within a minute or so. Their distribution is very easy too and one particular feature which we used most was the drag and drop feature while creating the survey. The tool-generated reports were not just insightful but they were actionable too.

What do you dislike?

Well, to be honest, haven’t come across anything yet; but their mobile app could do with an upgrade! And also, maybe their offline participation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This was the first time we conducted such type of surveys using a 3rd party tool and needless to say we were very well served, firstly by their offerings and then their support.

We were measuring our Customer satisfaction and the overall experience level of our customers while using the product..

SoGoSurvey helped us collect data of users along with feedback on their overall use of the product. What this did for us was highlight areas of improvement and areas where we are excelling, which in-turn helped us improve our overall Customer Experience.

What Survey solution do you use?

SoGoSurvey review by Alex J.
Alex J.

"Strong reporting"

What do you like best?

I have been managing surveys for my organization for a few years and relied on many survey tools before we switched to SoGoSurvey. It's has been a game changer. It saves us tons of time when it comes to designing beautiful surveys.

My biggest delight is how much control I have over the analytics and reports that I can download in PPT. I can break up data into different segments and apply filters quickly.

We also gained more control over the logical flow of the survey that allowed us to serve just the right questions to the right participants without creating multiple copies of the same survey. This has helped us really improved our response rate from our participants by over 40%.

Kudos also to their support team, Always quick and spot on.

What do you dislike?

It does not integrate with our PHR system. That would have been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have saved hours and hours of time in managing our surveys. The reports are insightful and the capabilities are huge! Just love this product.

We use it for multiple projects. Pre and post patient follow up survey. Employees and staff engagement and annual employee assessment.

SoGoSurvey review by Nitin K.
Nitin K.

"Easy to use and powerful"

What do you like best?

You can perform the most complex of data collection and data analysis activities with ease. I am mostly point-clicking and the software does all the heavy lifting for me.

What do you dislike?

Support for offline surveys. We work in remote villages and sometimes it's just not possible to connect to an Internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has been one of the easiest to use survey tool so far. I have used many survey tools before and this one was a breeze.

Ability to collect student, staff and parents data that are spread over a large area. Ability to print a paper survey and then be able to upload all the data for analysis is amazing.

Our ability to learn quickly from our staff and parents has helped us bridge the gaps that ensure a healthy environment for learning.

SoGoSurvey review by Gabriella V.
Gabriella V.

"Easy to use, navigate and compile surveys"

What do you like best?

I really like how painless it is to compile a survey, as well as how easy it is to monitor response rates.

I like that you are able to send out test invitations, so that you are able to check that the survey works as it should and you are better able to understand what the respondents see and experience.

I find the process of exporting the data from the portal onto Excel very seamless.

What do you dislike?

I find where some of the functions and sections are placed is not intuitive, and so takes time to find where they are. I also find it difficult to find where the response rates are.

When compiling a survey, it is very difficult and finicky to move between the pages you have created, as well as move questions from one page to another.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to others due it being easy to use and once you get the hang of where everything is, you are able to compile surveys really quickly and painlessly.

As a consultant, we have to compile many surveys in order to better understand the organisations we work for, as well as understanding their staff's current concerns, opinions and views. It is also invaluable to the companies we work for that they understand their customers, in terms of their likes, dislikes, lifestyle and theirs views on the products and/or services provided by the company.. So, the ability to compile and conduct surveys ourselves is invaluable.

SoGoSurvey review by Meaghan I.
Meaghan I.

"Small business experience with SoGoSurvey"

What do you like best?

Ease of set up, use, and re-use, in addition to value. We use this survey for a monthly customer service survey sent to a moderate (50-100) respondents. Of all the survey sites I tested, it had the greatest range of features comparable to its value, as well as the best track record for email delivery, especially compared to some of the more well-known survey sites.

What do you dislike?

Some of the interface is a little wonky, the UI design isn't super slick, and some functions (particularly reporting) feel buried layers deep in menus and sub-pages. Still, any time I've ever had an issue with these things, their customer service has responded in less than 24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Honestly the best value for money of the survey software I considered and tested. Genuinely good customer service. Requires a bit of fiddling to set up, but customer service is responsive to questions.

My problem, as mentioned above, was reliably tracking monthly customer service reviews, and making sure respondents were getting them. And we've done that. We have sent 500+ surveys (give or take), and received 150 or so back. We now have a selection of monthly reports on customer feedback, and the ability to see that our issues (or process breakdowns) are being fixed over time.

SoGoSurvey review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Best Survey Software We've Used"

What do you like best?

The display logic and question branching features are esstential to our needs. Combined with the large range of question types, it makes virtually anything within reach for us.

What do you dislike?

The way you access current surveys is difficult. The former way was much easier. I think it's sometimes hard with browser differences to get the lightbox that shows the survey list to show. I also wish SoGoSurvey was able to intergrate with Smartsheet somehow for reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SoGoSurvey has helped us in HR more than we could have realized. I strongly recommend it now to all individuals working in HR to bring on for their department as a vital resource in establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage through your workforce. If you are using SoGoSurvey, just dive in. There's so much to do and learn within the software that you'll find new features everyday that drastically improve what you're able to use it for. This year we did our entire Open Enrollment for employee benefits through the survey system and had the most successful year yet. Through display logic we were able to customize each user's experience and tailor the survey to meet their needs and present them with the unique documents they needed to make their benefit elections.

We use SoGoSurveys for online reporting for internal misconduct, employee exit interviews, event registration, benefit enrollment, and much more. SoGoSurveys allows us to virtually interact with our employees on their time and collect needed data.

SoGoSurvey review by Jamison P.
Jamison P.

"Assising 9-1-1 professionals with SoGo Survey"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Also, branding your surveys is very simple and easy to replicate allowing users to have a consistent touch and feel across all surveys.

What do you dislike?

Cost, but only because I have to fund it personally for work. Hopefully this will change in a few years and I will be able to upgrade to a more robust package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After a review of several options, and a few trial offers, I found that SoGoSurvey met our needs perfectly. I now use the mobile app while traveling and meeting with our clients to improve responses.

I am saving numerous man-hours by using SoGoSurvey as a registration tool for our statewide 9-1-1 coursework.

SoGoSurvey review by Carl K.
Carl K.

"SoGoSurvey is quick, effective and easy-to-use "

What do you like best?

SoGoSurvey provides a lot more functionality for the same price than its competitors. It's quick and easy to use, leads you step by step through the process, and also offers number of design templates. Exporting, analyzing data is available in the simplest version and gets better with the higher level versions. the surveys are nice and work perfectly well on mobile devices, phones.

What do you dislike?

Importing email lists from Outlook distribution groups did not work well, SoGoSurvey displayed "invalid records" for the import through csv.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go through the trial with an important survey, see for yourself

Customer satisfaction surveys, employee surveys to assess the feasibility or popularity of ideas.

SoGoSurvey review by Fatima A.
Fatima A.

"Great tool for developing academic surveys"

What do you like best?

SoGo is easy intuitive and can be used without prior training. I have found the team helpful in the past; quick to respond to my queries. I find the software easy to use and even after my survey has been published, I find it easy to monitor responses. I am very happy with SoGo, it does the job I need it to do; and I recommend it to anyone looking for a hassle-free way to conduct consultations.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. I have found the tool unproblematic.

I use SoGo for my PhD research. I have used it in data collection from participants who are located around the world.

SoGoSurvey review by Dr. Cris W.
Dr. Cris W.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I particularly like how easy it is to provide customized results to participants. For example, if I want to assign a certain calculated value to a set of questions, adding these up and providing a total score to users is a breeze. I don't have much patience with instructions and tutorials and didn't need much of that.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps more options for customized responses per category? There were limits to how many I was able to offer, but maybe that has to do with my account level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Contact them for help. I found customer service very good.

I use it as a professor and researcher, to collect survey data and provide answers to survey takers.

SoGoSurvey review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Using SoGo for Educational Professional Development Evaluations"

What do you like best?

Easy to build unique evaluations/surveys

Easy to track and compile various reports

Ability to enhance with images and themes

Ability to use upload files and lists from personal computer

Ability to Individualize, sort and download responses into different applications

Customer Service Response is Great

What do you dislike?

Would enjoy more specialized training to utilize more features.

The platform and templates have a light type and are sometimes hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I did not receive any formal training before using SoGo and was able to incorporate an evaluation system for school staff and administration after they participate in professional development workshops that my organization sponsors. Sogo streamlined this process, saving time and increasing the accuracy of the data. We were also able to ensuring attendee participation by linking the Certificate of Attendance to the thank you page of the survey. I highly recommend SoGoSurvey for this particular application. I know SoGoSurvey offers many other great features that I am yet to discover. Next year we will attempt to build the registration platform of our yearly conference for educational professionals throughout the state. I'll let you know about that in next year's review.

SoGo has streamlined our evaluation process for professional development classes we sponsor. One e-mail sent to the principal of a school having a PD session, the principal forwards to attendees and after they complete the evaluation, they receive a link to download their Certificate of Attendance for CEU's. This process is very efficient and takes very little time.

SoGoSurvey review by Fatma A.
Fatma A.

"Good tool for developing academic surveys and free annual license for students!"

What do you like best?

Compared to other products out there, SoGoSurvey allows you to create comments with unlimited number of characters. This is particularly useful for students who find they'd have to write comparatively long introductions or participant information for their survey.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I find I am unable to open several tabs of different pages of the survey on my desktop. I think it will be great to be able do this. This will aid multi-functionality and help the user multi-task too.

I also found the desktop version a bit slow in response to clicks, I am unsure if this is just to do with my remote connection or if this is other users' experience on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think more students will like to use the product more. The vendor should find ways to negotiate free licensing with Universities for their collective students. Singular coercion of students through any other means may not be a reputable avenue to pursue.

The paramount benefit is that as a student, I can get a free license.

This helps save cost.

I am a new user so this is what I am able to comment on so far.

SoGoSurvey review by Bibi B.
Bibi B.

"Good tool for developing a survey for academic purposes"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the good rates for students. For me it has been very hard to find a survey tool that is affordable for my master thesis research. After doing some research I got to SoGo survey and that was the best thing I could wish for. The design features are well constructed and the preview of the survey looks amazing. What I found to be the most valuable is the option to export your data to Excel. This makes it that much easier to analyze the data quickly.

What do you dislike?

This is not really concerning the product, but it was very hard for me to find this tool. There are so many survey tools out there that SoGo Survey really needs to market this product more so more people get to know about it. For example advertise the tool at universities. Concerning the product they could make the elements more easy to search for. Now they are all in a drop down list. Maybe put a side bar and highlight them.

I am writing my Master thesis about Online Age Verification in certain industries, such as the alcohol and Tobacco industry. I have a very diverse set of questions and media that I am using. SoGo survey makes it very easy for me to develop these questions and analyze the data afterwards.

SoGoSurvey review by Andy S.
Andy S.

"Sleek, easy-to-use format"

What do you like best?

SogoSurvey is easy to get started and has a very intuitive design with many features to create high-quality surveys of many different types and purposed.

What do you dislike?

It takes a couple of extra clicks to get to tasks like moving items and the initial creation of answer choices shows in one big text box before you see the answer choices broken out. Neither of these are major concerns.

I am using SogoSurvey for education research. It is easy to be able to create and send surveys for collection of data for research.

SoGoSurvey review by Francis L.
Francis L.

"Good Report & Raw Data Generate Function"

What do you like best?

I would say the report and raw data generation function is something I really need and it is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The loading time is a bit slow. And I hope the receipt of monthly payment can be sent to email every month.

Customer satisfaction survey. Able to see the actual service quality of our company.

SoGoSurvey review by Rohit P.
Rohit P.

"The experience was amazing as the software offers great survey options and is quite easy to use "

What do you like best?

I am doing my research on strategic alliances so my requirement was a software that would allow me to pose multiple types of questions and within quick span of time. I compared some of the websites like SurveyMoney and Qualtrics alongside SoGo Surveys for conducting my survey and found SoGo much better in terms of its pricing for students and the features it provides for that price. The quality of the questions also was much better in comparison.

What do you dislike?

None whatsoever. I was completely satisfied with their survey software as their pricing is arguably the best in the segment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a very upcoming and well positioned survey software, especially for those who want great plans at affordable prices. Their design, range of options, and most importantly the pricing, all are better than most of the competitors.

Well am solving issues related to alliances of SMEs. As such, my questionnaire was formed of diverse types of questions which weren't available on most basic versions. SoGo offers one of the most competitive packages for undertaking surveys and that has helped me greatly in designing a wonderful questionnaire.

SoGoSurvey review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Nice all arounder"

What do you like best?

It's easy to create a survey and to customize it. I like the responsiveness and live preview how will survey look at different screen sizes.

What do you dislike?

If you want some more complex surveys, like MaxDiff, there is no option for that. But I think that is not such a common thing that people use so I cannot put it on SoGoSrivey tool as a huge problem. For me, it was a deal breaker for continuous usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, you won't be disappointed. It does what it states to do.

If you need some complex surveys, maybe you should find that specific survey just for that function, but for everything else, this is a great tool.

I have solved a fast need for a general survey for some feature that we have.

SoGoSurvey review by Ciarán K.
Ciarán K.

"Best survey platform on the market"

What do you like best?

The new features on the summer release make the survey platform even more user friendly and "Nice" on the eye/ It's slick design look makes the reports and presentation look professional. For my research, i want to use SPSS integration and this platform (although on the enterprise edition which i will be upgrading too shortly) makes it ideal.

When starting out to decide which tool was the best to use, i quickly noticed how many businesses and university graduates and researchers are using SoGoSurvey. They cant all be wrong can they? It was easy to see why one i tried some of the competitors out, i.e. survey monkey and survey methods. None matched or even got close to SoGoSurvey.

What do you dislike?

No at the moment and i'm finding it pretty difficult to envisage any in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support available - Keep up the good work.

Currently carrying out research for my MSc dissertation. The question layouts and the prompt questions and answers make the system extremely user friendly for even the non-techy individuals. A pleasure to work with.

SoGoSurvey review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great to check the pulse of my customer"

What do you like best?

Love that its easy to use and design a quick poll to send out to my customers annually. I can see the responses as they come in, and I can follow up with my customers based on their specific asks.

What do you dislike?

Would love for SogoSurvey to enable invitation to old surveys automatically.

Customer satisfaction with their sales team. Created a dashboard that displays the satisfaction score broken down by an organization, and the ability to leverage a data-driven approach to sales.

SoGoSurvey review by Melanie C.
Melanie C.

"SoGoSurvey - Great for Students and Academic Purposes"

What do you like best?

I really like that the product is easy to use for beginngers, there are many trial videos available and they have a really great customer service and respond normally withinh minutes if you send an e-mail.

What do you dislike?

In general I think the program is really great, however, when you develop the questions for survey, it is a little bit hard to find what you are looking for. After a while you get used to it and you know where you can find what but I think there is room for improvement of the layout of the site.

I am writing my Master Thesis about Risk Perception in Destination choice of young travellers. Therefore I created an online survey with SoGoSurvey to obtain data which I can analyze afterwards.

SoGoSurvey review by Cornelia L.
Cornelia L.

"Perfect Research tool for sign language research"

What do you like best?

In my doctoral research describing aspects of the grammar of American Sign Language (ASL), I had been looking for an online survey tool that would allow me to collect data on ASL using ASL to present both questions and answers. SogoSurvey is ideally suited for my needs because it allows me to gauge the grammaticality of a particular sentence in ASL by asking native signers all over the US to provide a judgement on a number of videos. The most useful feature to me has thus been the flexibility of the survey design that allows embedding multimedia files, both video and images, in questions as well as answers. I'm a very visual learner and thus also appreciate the intuitive set up of the survey design tool that provides previews for each answer type, as well as the captioned video tutorials and the impressive 24h support. For more info, go to http://www.sogosurvey.com/

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not discovered any design flaws in the program and can only reiterate that it compares favorably in terms of design, functionality, and pricing with such competitors as Qualtrics or SurveyMonkey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the Free Basic Plan, it has sufficient functionality to put together simple surveys and give you a feel of the software.

As mentioned above, I'm trying to assess the grammaticality of a particular syntactic construction in American Sign Language and was faced with the problem of needing many data points from native signers from all over the US to allow for statistical analysis. At the same time, I wanted to avoid using too much English in the survey questions to avoid influence of English on acceptability judgments in ASL. Most signers living in the US are perfectly bilingual in (at least) English and ASL, and I needed to make sure they were tapping into their ASL intuitions about grammar, not their English ones. SogoSurvey has proven incredibly helpful with this enterprise since it has not only allowed me access to native signers all across the US, but it has also allowed me to pose my questions in the language I'm investigating, American Sign Language.

SoGoSurvey review by User

"Excellent software, just not for data analysis"

What do you like best?

The best element about SoGo Survey is its customer service: friendly, accessible, helpful and quick.

What do you dislike?

The data exports are string based by default. There is a way to recode before export (which is extremely slow on large datasets), but it is entirely manual and needs to be repeated on every export.

The options to edit a survey after being sent out are very limited and stringent.

Display logic and branching is user unfriendly.

We conduct opinion research.

SoGoSurvey review by Susan A.
Susan A.

"Sogosurvey is great!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to navigate and create exactly what I need!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike about this product.

It is quick and easy to get the feedback we need to improve our organization.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to design and publish surveys. Also like the different reports I can pull.

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to find some information. Not always an intuitive program. Would like more instruction. Would be nice if could send anonymous surveys to our staff without having to pay for the next level. We are a small company only do 3 surveys a year.

Helps us stay connected with our consumers. Helps us get accurate information and feedback.

SoGoSurvey review by Administrator

"Easy to use and customize online surveys"

What do you like best?

SoGoSurvey is an easy to use website which allows you to create and distribute surveys which work well for us as a business and are easy for the clients to complete

What do you dislike?

We would like the ability to be notified of negative feedback on the Plus package rather than the Pro package

Feedback from all of our clients allows us to ascertain and deal with problems that we would otherwise be unaware of.

SoGoSurvey review by Jaap A.
Jaap A.

"Great features, service, opportunities and possibilities with SogoSurvey!"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can make your survey exactly hlike how you desire it makes this tool really unique. The great features allow you to create and adapt things that are not possible with other tools and this all for an either free or little priced monthly rate!

What do you dislike?

So far I've not been able to notice any big dislikes. Especially because they have a great customer service that will help you in a record time with every struggle you have. Doesn't matter if you have the free plan, they are always willing to help you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend using SogoSurvey to any other researcher in any field. This makes your time of creating a survey a lot easier and you won't be disappointed! Especially students should not miss out on this as they are able to upgrade their free plan to + for free! This says it all about the vision of this company that sees that students are an important part of the future and often do not have the resources of paying monthly fees.

I've saved a lot of time with using SogoSurvey for my bachelor thesis. Normally I'm stuck with other programs that didn't do what I wanted them to do. Now I have found SogoSurvey and I saved lot's of struggles, frustration and time.

SoGoSurvey review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Easy to use but professional and slick survey software"

What do you like best?

Sogosurvey is an easy to use survey interface that has enabled me to produce professional level, slick looking surveys to utilise in my MSc level research dissertation. It has four separate pricing plans with the first one being free. These differentiate by way of features providers however even the free version has a large number of features that can be used. They also provide a 'free upgrade' for students to enable them to access to a larger number of features. Because of all of this, it is head and shoulders above the rest of the survey providers out there like survey monkey which does not offer any easy way to export data or information. In addition the pricing plans and features that other survey providers provide pale in comparison to Sogosurvey

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about Sogosurvey. It is easy to use and adaptable depending on what you need. It has a nice look and feel and is very very adaptable to your needs and what information (logos, company colours etc) that you require on your survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a professional looking survey with plenty of features that you can play with to create an individual survey then use Sogosurvey

Using Sogosurvey has cut down the time I needed to conduct my surveys and undertake the statistical analysis by a large amount. By allowing me to export the data collected to MS Excel and to SPSS is a great feature and has helped speed up the process for me by a great deal.

SoGoSurvey review by Mauricio L.
Mauricio L.

"SoGo Survey - An excellent tool for complex surveys... y en Español !!"

What do you like best?

SoGoSurvey is an excellent tool for massive and complex surveys.

The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use. The formatting of the questions can be customized in multiple ways, including the insertion of file and image attachments. It has a wide variety of types of questions that ensure maximum flexibility to collect data.

The survey has multiple tools to support complex surveys. Even free version includes branching, a feature that usually is usually found in pro or paid versions of other providers. The full version includes advanced branching and piping, allowing to have 100% customization to the respondent.

Also, SoGoSurvey supports Spanish!!

What do you dislike?

I have not found negative aspects of this provider.

I use SoGoSurvey for my PhD research on adoption of digital technologies in architecture industry. It is a very useful tool because it allows me to have mass customized surveys, with advanced branching and piping features.

SoGoSurvey review by Lucinda S.
Lucinda S.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Wide variety of question types and ease of reporting. A lot of online training available.

What do you dislike?

A couple of the reports need adjustment.

Customer feedback and other specialized surveys for regulatory issues.

SoGoSurvey review by Farhan F.
Farhan F.

"Quick N Easy"

What do you like best?

Sending out the survey + reporting graphs

What do you dislike?

Survey creator page can be slow sometimes

I was trying to get an idea of engagement and satisfaction with our mobile app. I was able to link the unique id of the app users to the survey and anonymize it easily while being able to verify results.

"Not the easiest"

What do you like best?

Technical support was excellent although it was all by chat. Only a couple of times did they steer me wrong.

What do you dislike?

Some of the aspects required that I upgrade. I would have preferred to have know that up front. Many functions were hard to find.

Employee engagement survey.

SoGoSurvey review by User

"I had a positive experience with this product"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the assistance available, and quality of the graphs

What do you dislike?

The price is my least favorite part of this product

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy product to use. Useful for customer targeting and retention. Great charts!

It is great for targeting new customers as well as customer retention

SoGoSurvey review by Aaron J.
Aaron J.

"SoGoSurvey is easy to use and has great analytical tools!"

What do you like best?

Setting up a survey in SoGo is very straight forward. I was not familiar with the software and it took only a few minutes to create a survey and begin collecting data.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not explained too well and could use more demo functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give SoGo a try and I think you will be impressed.

I am creating a survey for the aviation industry. The goal is to collect data about flight simulation and the results are helping drive improvements needed in this industry.

SoGoSurvey review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"good functionality"

What do you like best?

ability to easily filter and manipulate data

What do you dislike?

user interface isn't particularly user-friendly

automated initial recruitment screening

SoGoSurvey review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Campus Wide Deployment "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and easy to create users for different departments across the campus using single sign on.

What do you dislike?

SMS invitation is limited to only 250 users per day.

Our researchers and department heads conduct thousands of surveys on trending topics to be published in our monthly newsletters.

Learning about SoGoSurvey?

* We monitor all SoGoSurvey reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.