Selfcad software

5.0

Selfcad is an online 3D modeling application that offers an easy to use platform designed to allow users to sculpt and slice models.

Work for Selfcad software?

Learning about Selfcad software?

Selfcad software Reviews

Ask Selfcad software a Question
Showing 1 Selfcad software review
Selfcad software review by Alena B.
Alena B.

"It's really professional program"

What do you like best?

I really like the mode of "Sculpting". It has a large number of modeling brushes. Also SelfCAD has very interesting feature- Shape Generator. This makes it possible to create a model faster and more interesting, and also speeds up the work with simple forms.

What do you dislike?

I did not notice any inconveniences or shortcomings

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you try it and you will like it. The program is constantly developing and updating. I think the development team will still surprise us. They always take into account the opinion of users and create many new functions. This is a very interesting and high-quality product.

Advantages in training 3D modeling

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Selfcad software

What 3D Modeling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Selfcad software for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Selfcad software?

* We monitor all Selfcad software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.