QuickSurveys

Need answers fast? Toluna QuickSurveys gives you 24/7 on-demand access to over 21 million global consumers on an easy-to-use, real-time survey platform. Sign up for free today and find out why so many businesses trust QuickSurveys for reliable and actionable insights that won’t break the bank

Work for QuickSurveys?

Learning about QuickSurveys?

Categories

QuickSurveys Reviews

Ask QuickSurveys a Question
Showing 26 QuickSurveys reviews
QuickSurveys review by Deontray W.
Deontray W.

"Great survey tool, top of the line"

What do you like best?

You can select your audience down to the postal code or the number of children they have. QuickSurvey does not have many reviles on the market right now. The interface is very easy to use. You can do exactly what you need to do with this survey when it comes to making survey's for probably any field out there.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike honestly, besides the price which is $85 per month. This is small for universities or big companies, but might be steep for small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great surveying tool, one of the best period. At the very least give it a try, I am sure you will love it. The price is steep, but will be worth it for many organizations.

I needed to create a survey for my non-profit and this software worked wonders. The developers and QA really did a great job with this site. Also a tutorial probably would be nice for most users. I was able to stumble through it but I am tech savvy so I am sure other users could benefit from a tutorial or guide.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about QuickSurveys
QuickSurveys review by Martin H.
Martin H.

"Simple survey creation tools with good pricing"

What do you like best?

QuickSurveys can be used for a wide range of surveys, forms and questionnaires. The submission data is stored and well-organized in the QuickSurveys platform, which allows for us to keep responses more private and secure compared to implementing a form solution on our own. The control panel for creating surveys is easy to use with straightforward instructions and labels near each panel. We can add many types of fields with conditional statements capabilities. The general pricing to use QuickSurvey is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

We weren't able to easily customize the look and feel to match some marketing campaigns we planned. The overall features, in terms of design and questions, is more limited than some other common forms solutions out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

QuickSurveys is one the leading online survey platforms that came highly recommended from colleagues. It's an excellent way to get surveys distributed and quickly accessible for your audience. If you were to compare this platform with other lower cost or free platforms, I think you'll definitely be able to notice the overall quality difference. It's a solid platform to integrate with other business software you may be running.

QuickSurveys gives us the capability to create professional surveys for internal use, lead generation and market research. We can put surveys together quickly without the need for technical configurations with databases or other processing elements. We have been able to gather loads of meaningful data that we an import into analytics applications and other business insight tools.

What Survey solution do you use?

QuickSurveys review by Gourav M.
Gourav M.

"A better tool for Feedback & Surveys"

What do you like best?

It has almost all the options you need to conduct a survey or seek valuable feedback from your customers and client. Certainly, it has more options than the Google Forms or another such tool available online for the very same purpose. The another advantage of QuickSurveys is that you can embed the survey or share the link of the survey in your support tickets.

What do you dislike?

We've not found anything disappointing as such but yes, they should work on pricing component.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's indeed a good tool worth trying for feedback and surveys of all kind.

As the name stands the QuickSurveys helping us in improving the quality of our services with instant feedback and rich analytics post survey which is really a must have kind of business tool for every online and even offline business.

Secondly, you can even embed the survey or share the link of the survey in your support tickets.

QuickSurveys review by Sanusi M.
Sanusi M.

"Polls and Questionnaires"

What do you like best?

With Toluna Quicksurvey, you can create questionnaires and surveys even from scratch. Surveys are created easily with their research team ready to help with anything you may require for your survey. Premium version can get you some exceptional features such as customizing your survey with javascript. Report analysis also available. Another awesome thing is that their community can also help you answer your polls

What do you dislike?

It will be better if some of those awesome features can be available on the free subscription

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quicksurvey is where you can get to create your opinion polls with ease. It's should be considered for that your survey you want to create.

My research work can get a lot easier with quicksurvey.

QuickSurveys review by Ahmmed A.
Ahmmed A.

"A Superb Survey builder and Publisher"

What do you like best?

Toluna Quicksurveys is a revolutionary self-serve online market research tool. With this software you can create unlimited survey, collect unlimited responses. I like the fact that you can share your survey via email or any social media platform of your choice.

What do you dislike?

Nice templates are incorporated in the premium subscription thereby restricting free users to few features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best of its kind. It is really enjoyable, so I recommend it for all researchers, students and everyone. I used it for my final year project and I liked it.

I used Quickksurveys for my final year project back then in school. It really made my work extra easy and more accurate.

QuickSurveys review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"QuickSurveys"

What do you like best?

Unlike SurveyMoknkey, QuickSurveys offers advanced metrics and enhanced data to accompany your questionairre. It really breaks down everything you want more insights to.

What do you dislike?

I think the product is a little dated and not user friendly the way SurveyMonkey is. It could you a fresh UI/UX and more appealing app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great alternative to SurveyMonkey

We use it mostly for in-office surveys regarding changes, team events and such. The benefits are that multiple people can manage one survey and make edits together.

QuickSurveys review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"QuickSurveys "

What do you like best?

QuickSurveys is an easy to use marketing research tool. It is so easy to use and has been instrumental in helping me create easy to use and navigable surveys. What's even better is that I am able to create as many surveys as I want for free. I like that I am able to be specific with the data and a little more broad.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it says it is a free survey site but then when you go to pricing it says Premium Feature Plan, $85/month. That can be misleading. Other than that, I do not have any dislikes with QuickSurveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is meant to be used for specific types of surveys. Complex and hard hitting surveys. Not your basic surveys and polls you would use on Survey Monkey. QuickSurveys is meant to be used for professional purposes and pool large amounts of data. It provides real time reporting. You can be very specific with your surveys or vague. It all depends on the type of answers and data you are looking to collect and obtain. It has real time targeting and reporting. Use it and see what I am talking about.

My department has been able to trouble shoot common research administration issues with QuickSurveys. we now have the tools we need to address issues and fix them. We can great very specific surveys and pool a small data set or a broader survey and a larger data set. The possibilities are endless.

"QuickSurveys User Experience"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, I like the fact that you can do so much with this software. It can be used for a variety of surveys and questionnaires. It is also very easy to use and can easily be learned by even a beginner. In addition, if you buy the premium version you can get even more custom solutions and ways of designing your survey. You also can get unlimited help and designs to add to your poll and there is no limit on how many people can answer your survey.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not have that many features and so if you want to use this product to its best ability you would have to buy the premium version. Other than that I have no problem because it is easy to use and has good tools for designing polls and surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that it is easy to use and that you should definitely consider this if you are looking for a software to help expand your business and improve its fundamentals. It can be used in all sort of companies and its adaptability is a plus for everyone. For me personally it has always been a good experience and I have had no trouble with it so far.

For a business it is always nice to get user input on your product, so you can use this software to get the audience's views and thoughts on how to improve your product. It is good if you want to get certain data from a group of people easily. As I mentioned before, there is no limit on how many people answer your poll which is nice.

QuickSurveys review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"general review"

What do you like best?

very easy to use and share to potential customers to identify the next book which should be printed and distributed in our collection. it is easy to get their feedback instead of obtaining books which may not sell.

What do you dislike?

so far i like it enough, i have not encountered anything i dislike that much, but it could have a separate, simpler interface for quick surveys. it may have one that i am not aware of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out and try the same survey on survey monkey, you will see a big difference!

I am solving the issues of identifying which books would sell. if i get a book which wont sell and print many copies of it, it will be a financial burden, whereas identifying the books i can sell with my customers, i can print a lot of books which will sell and actually turn a profit instead of losing money or storing a lot of books which will take forever to be rid of.

QuickSurveys review by Fredrick M.
Fredrick M.

"A useful researching tool"

What do you like best?

For every businessperson to prosper in his or her business must do a thorough research to understand the needs of the targeted customers. QuickSurvey helps a person to create well-organized surveys and questionnaires and distribute them to the audience and wait for their comments. It is a users friendly software giving you a chance to create many different forms for your survey's templates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to hate. The product is easy to use. Although, the free version has very limited features.

They help in doing a research for some of our new products before introducing them to public. This helps us to produce something clients have demanded.

QuickSurveys review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My experience with Quick Surveys has been overall good, but there is room for improvements."

What do you like best?

I thought the platform is very easy to use and understand. The website has great design and easy to manuever around.

Quick responses with data

What do you dislike?

Sometime it can be hard to find what I am looking for because the website is slightly too busy with too much going on. QuickSurveys on my mobile device tends to not work as smooth as it does on a desktop.

There are many business benefits that involves getting very timely responses from a specific targeted group for the data I am looking for. Another benefit is the premium features provided by QuickSurveys. The Multi-million member panel is a huge positive factor when choosing a platform because Quick Surveys has a wide range of members all that can provide quality consumer insights so efficiently and effectively!

QuickSurveys review by User

"great platform for simple surveys. good backend"

What do you like best?

Toluna provide easy to set up platform for surveys. The interface is clean, user friendly and modern

What do you dislike?

sometimes platform has glitches and bugs and some parts of survey logic disappears which might be really annoying

Recommendations to others considering the product

validate if the complex the survey logic is needed for your project. If it is a straight forward survey - Toluna is the way to go, otherwise you may end up making 50+ filters just to accommodate few channels for different users

if you need to program fairly simple and straightforward survey - this is great affordable platform.

QuickSurveys review by Anu P.
Anu P.

"Create Surveys in Quick Steps"

What do you like best?

What I like most is that you can create surveys in quick steps. Templates available in various forms to build a survey. Also available special advanced reporting and analytics to grade your survey.

What do you dislike?

Some certain functions do require credits to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it with great passion. It is easy to create survey with it.

This is the first time I was able to create surveys by myself without any external help.

QuickSurveys review by Evan G.
Evan G.

"Great for Research Projects"

What do you like best?

I liked best the interface and the ease of use. DIdnt take long for me to learn its ins and outs

What do you dislike?

Obviously there are premium tools that I didnt have access to as a free user, but besides that there wasnt really anything I didnt like

For my research project in college I was able to get information from a bunch of people easily. This was extremely time-efficient for me.

QuickSurveys review by User in Computer Software

"Quick online survey tool"

What do you like best?

We can create the survey very quick and can see the results very quickly about our research

What do you dislike?

We have to buy credits for premium membership on this site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You don’t have to searching for people one by one for filling survey. Try this and you can get results from your home.

We are easily known about our company products satisfied the customer or not.

QuickSurveys review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Reasonable Survey and fast "

What do you like best?

Quicksurveys is good platform for business and other survey. We can use for free. You can get your doubt and questing easily.

What do you dislike?

No Questing on this and No comment on dislike as it gave me experience on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business improvement and development, survey is first tool to work on it as it need to get some report for make business better. If you are looking for survey platform then Quicksurvey is yours. you can try it then you will feel about it.

We can improve our business performance after we do customer satisfaction and feedback reports.

QuickSurveys review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Experience QuickSurveys"

What do you like best?

This is the best platform to create surveys which help people leave their opinion on particular subject matters easily.

What do you dislike?

I'm okay with the platform, very easy to use, nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to create surveys with better features.

We use the platform to get access to peoples opinion on various subject matters to help improve our company.

QuickSurveys review by Ian  P.
Ian P.

"Quick Surveys"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the implementation of smooth surveying was what i liked most

What do you dislike?

I disliked nothing about the survey program other than the color patterns being a little too bland

We are solving issues of being able to reach out to people to get opinions

"Decent software"

What do you like best?

The design of the software was very clean and appealing to our office.

What do you dislike?

A lot of new comers come into our office and it requires a lot of training all the time. I felt like this wasn’t as user friendly as some of the other softwares available.

It was a simple way to get customer surveys out to aid in our buisnesses cont. growth. We were able to get satisfation surveys done at the end of each visit pretty quickly.

QuickSurveys review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Incredible UI/UX design"

What do you like best?

UX design is easy to follow and provides a simple walk through for setting up what the survey might look like and how the end user is able to explore.

What do you dislike?

The mail and distribution options of the survey could be improved and focused more on other means of social media.

Able to poll potential new services and get a feel for how current customers feel about our solutions.

QuickSurveys review by ishita s.
ishita s.

"ease to set up "

What do you like best?

Good for quick turn projects. Good at handling concerns. Best for simple surveys

What do you dislike?

tabbed questionnaires not handled very effectively

Customer feedback for a small organisation

QuickSurveys review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"QuickSurveys: An intuitive and seamless experience "

What do you like best?

The ease and intuitiveness of the interface.

What do you dislike?

Some difficulty on the web platform when viewed with mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to compare it with other systems and see what works for you. QuickSurveys has all the basics covered.

It solves the problems of looking fod respondents and streamlining the given data, while having less tech-savvy demographics actually reply to the questionnaires.

"okay "

What do you like best?

I like how it allows you to get multiple opinions

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how the service is set up because it’s hard to see the results

It allows an easy way to see opinions

QuickSurveys review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Simple and great!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create surveys, simple way to create them

What do you dislike?

Not known as much as survey monkeys, but in time will get there

Business quick surveys

"Simple survey tool"

What do you like best?

Unlimited survey creation with real time results, simple to use!

What do you dislike?

Limited number of email invites unless upgrading to premium version

Use this software for monthly reviews

QuickSurveys review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Survey tool review "

What do you like best?

Simplicity, straight forward, quick feedback

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to navigate, issues with data collection

Market analysis data

Learning about QuickSurveys?

* We monitor all QuickSurveys reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories