ProProfs Project Reviews & Product Details

ProProfs Project Overview

What is ProProfs Project?

ProProfs Project is a simple project management software that helps managers organize various projects under one roof. From delegating tasks to tracking work progress, this online project management tool allows users to do it all using a single dashboard. Project managers also find this tool useful to collaborate across different departments and keep clients in the know-how of current work progress. Moreover, managers can generate insightful reports and raise invoices in a few clicks the moment a project gets completed. ProProfs Project also comes with powerful features such as budget management, resource management, tracking expenses, estimating project expenses, file sharing, Dropbox and Box integrations, and so on. So, whether you are a freelancer or a project manager at an enterprise, ProProfs Project is one of the best tools that helps you stay on top of all the projects and deliver them within deadlines. This easy project management software takes a few minutes to complete the signup process before you begin to nail those hectic deadlines and start exceeding client expectations by providing deliverables hassle-free. ProProfs Project is the sure shot way to keep your clients delighted.

ProProfs Project Details

ProProfs Project is an online project management tool for executing plans, scheduling and assigning tasks.

ProProfs
2009
Los Angeles, CA
@ProProfs
Description

ProProfs empowers users with a valuable platform to apply knowledge, helping them increase productivity, efficiency and profitability.

ProProfs Project Screenshots

ProProfs Project Reviews

Showing 20 ProProfs Project reviews
Already have ProProfs Project?
SaaS Marketer
What do you like best?

The best thing about this project tool is that we can manage multiple tasks in one place. We’ve tracked task timelines through its intuitive dashboard and easily get to know who is working on what and how far have they progressed on the overall deliverable of the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really hope they add the Kanban feature to this project management tool. I think that’s the only place where they lack, but otherwise the tool is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re searching for a project management tool that not only gives you a clear picture of where you’re headed but also helps you with cross-team collaboration, then this is the tool for you. It also has great project reports view. Reports are pretty clear and presentation worthy, easy to share with other team members and managers, which cuts down on explanations and manually reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a lot of difficulties at managing work among teams, especially if teams across departments had to come together to complete the task. But it has made collaboration a lot simpler. We are able to get a lot of work done and teams do not need to hold meetings so frequently as we used to as they all get to share the progress in the task and subtasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’m really glad that I came across ProProfs Project. This tool has helped us keep a track of all the spendings we make during the project easily. We thankfully got rid of extensive excel sheets. What’s more, we can create our bills and send them to stakeholders in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. The tool is pretty simple. The UI is easy to follow through and we’ve been able to manage invoices of our different marketing campaigns at one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had been facing troubles with managing project budget and getting paid on time because everything was pretty much manual here at our workplace. However, ProProfs Project has helped us manage and create new budgets and send invoices to our clients on time. Since its use, we’ve never suffered from delayed payments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Right from its simplicity to budget-friendly pricing to impressive features, I like everything about ProProfs Project :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Section feature is missing, which could be crucial at times. I hope ProProfs team is reading this and bring the feature soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With ProProfs Project, I’ve resolved problems like mismanagement of time, communication errors, incorrect invoice generation, etc.

The major benefit that I’ve gained is you can track multiple projects at one time. You can also generate reports to get insights into team performance. Through the calendar view, you can plan things for the entire month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

I like its mobile apps, 24/7 customer support, budget-friendly pricing, and simple user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Must say, I have found nothing to dislike so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Considering my experience with this tool, I can recommend it to anyone :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With ProProfs Project, I’ve resolved problems related to task management and time sinks. The major benefit I’ve realized while using this PM tool is my team is working in an organized manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’ve found 24/7 customer support, simple user interface, and mobile apps the best part of using ProProfs Project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I’ve found nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead! You are not going to regret your decision of deploying ProProfs Project as it has lived up to my expectations :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ProProfs Project has helped me address problems related to task management, communication, and collaboration. As far as benefits are concerned, I can point out budget-friendly pricing and easy-to-understand interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are many best things about ProProfs Project, but ones I like most are, ‘Calendar view,’ ‘Time tracking,’ ‘Gantt charts,’ and ‘Ease of use.’ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if it allows ‘Product owner’ functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead! this tool will not make a hole in your pocket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ProProfs Project has helped me resolved project-related problems to a large extent. Its mobile apps empower me to check the progress of my business projects anytime, anywhere. In short, it’s a smart tool that promises a delightful user experience.

Benefits I’ve felt while using this project management tool are seamless team collaboration, instant clarification on project progress via threaded replies, and error-free client billing thanks to automated invoicing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

It’s simple-to-use project management software and comes with pocket-friendly pricing. The support team is just one call away, regardless of your geographic location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would've been great if I could assign comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don’t want to go out of budget and are willing to deploy reliable project management software, ProProfs Project is you need right now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Earlier, keeping business projects on track was an uphill task for me. But, ProProfs Project has taken away that hassle and enabled me to complete projects within the intended timelines and budget.

Benefits I’ve realized till now is you can collaborate with your teams anytime, anywhere. And you can also avoid messy email threads and enjoy smooth communication with your project team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

office manager
What do you like best?

Perform projects and manage the billing and budgets of each one making my office up to date have been benefits that I have achieved using Project proprofs, the program helps me to delegate many of my responsibilities and tasks, with the achievement of making each follow-up more easy and professional, then I can make the reports and establish better working methods like it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I need Kanban portfolio and board management which, unfortunately, with the program I don't have them, I cannot say that it is a bad program because so far it does not give me failures and I get a good job, but they need to add more functions and improve the tools that can be necessary for medium and large companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is always difficult to get a good program so to recommend one I must have at least moderately good results, for me the experience with proprofs Project was in a few months quite positive and achieved better results than I expected, but the program is basic and needs to do improvements and add more functions and tools since large companies may need more power in their efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think that Being able to correctly manage projects and each billing are the main aspects that keep me still using Project proprofs, I also like your provider because he is very friendly and his team is at all times available to make inquiries and improve my user experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

i really love that my email is not being flooded anymore. If there's something another team within our company is doing, i can ask without having to set up a meeting, this saves hours and hours of time. Also anyone can reply to the projects we are currently working on, which makes it very structured to leave feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i am an unexperienced user which has only just began to see the posibilities within proprofs, it is very rookie-proof. However, i would like to see a visual change in the lay-out, i think there's some gain to be made there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

definitely give it a try, you won't regret it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save lots of time because everyone can see what each team is up to, if something is unclear, we can ask without having to set up a meeting. Also, anyone can reply to any project we are working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Assistant
What do you like best?

It is a great tool which has an amazing and beautiful interface that helps you in working with fun. Helps you in managing your tasks and works effectively whether they are assignments or to-do lists. helps you in working and coordinating in a great way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love this application a lot and I am very happy with it as it is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am in love with this new and attractive platform. It has great and amazing features which are very easy to understand. The price is affordable as well which makes it good for usage. Very accessible and time-saving as it is fast. I highly recommend it to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a superb software that helps in managing your schedules, meetings and all the work in a good and periodic way. Helps you in arranging your data so that you don't miss out on deadlines and do the work with versatility and with innovation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Manager
Farming
What do you like best?

I like how it's easy to get started with this software in a blink of an eye.

Has a highly customizable dashboard that is good with generating projects reports.

It's easy to track projects progress with this software.

It's reliable with assigning and scheduling tasks and projects to my teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its a simple project management software that keeps me on top of every projects and am much impressed with it's performance and reliability and I find zero dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They should evaluate and implement this software without hesitation for simplicity in projects management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enhance great team collaboration.

Automates workflows.

Keeps projects management at breeze.

Increases productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Especialista en marketing y relaciones públicas
What do you like best?

Its interface is very simple and simple, so it is very easy to use additionally has a lot of features, which allow project management and even billing within which highlights that when you configure and add the project and insert users (whether co-workers or customers) can add comments so you can generate a debate or a discussion online or open which in turn leads to greater efficiency in response by the team. They also handle a mobile version, excellent technical support and as paste cherry a very affordable price.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

if we compare the characteristics and variables that can be measured with this software and analyze the reports that run, we see that they are extremely basic and wasted data of vital importance in the management of a project, so if they should be made certain improvements in this aspect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although some improvements need to be made, it is a good tool and worth a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been of vital importance in the development of our company as it helped us to be more organized and sustain and increase the profitability of projects, additionally gives us the ability to quickly configure projects, tasks and track time, create invoices for each client, task calendars and develop significantly reports and integrate with greater ease the views of different professionals who integrate the team work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

manager
What do you like best?

The dashbaord. It is so simple to access any project and get all the information related to a specific project. The calander also is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not anything else. just, The reporting feature.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software to manage multiple projects, teams, tasks, and clients. ProProfs Project is definitely a must-try. Try the 15-day free trial to make a decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having one platform for all my projects is really great! It makes it easier to meet deadlines, collaborate with my team members, and improve team performance whenever there is a need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pharmacist
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Simple to use. It provides the best platform for communicating with our clients. Its reminder features are great for keeping projects on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is cumbersome. For you to use it there must be a prior training if there is no knowledge about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy and simple to use. Try it for tracking your projects and creating task Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it for dispensing and keeping track of the projects on going about a drug; Anti malarial drugs, to create tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Periodista Deportivo
What do you like best?

It is a simple online platform to use, has the tools and functions necessary to manage tasks and projects, to work and collaborate with the rest of the work team, you can follow up your tasks from the most complex to the simplest, you have a view general list where you can visualize the progress and status of each of them, categorize your goals to have a detailed status Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not a well-known platform, it should have more publicity because it is really very useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used it in the past for large projects that involved journalistic staff and community managers, for the transmission of important sporting events and in which there were many people involved, we managed to fulfill all our objectives and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

It is an intuitive tool and easy to use, has everything to improve project management, highly functional will get the best out of your team, customer service is very good, attentive and fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love if you could extend your palm shape to CRM. It would be great for us to provide marketing advice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We organized some of our projects managed outside of our country, and I must say that it has been wonderful to follow them with this platform, as I could connect with my team from anywhere and mobile device, shortened distances and worked perfect to solve problems quickly during the development of projects, reducing costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The best of ProProfs Project is the way you use it. It is so easy to handle and very clear to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you want to use it with more people on one account, the program will stop working. you need more accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PPP (Thats how we call it) is a nice program to keep track of things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using Pro Profs Projects to track the status and the budget of our projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to collaborate with others. It’s easy to organize projects, create reports and graphs. It is also helpful for all my project management needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to pay a monthly fee for it. I feel like $20 a month for it is a bit much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s been beneficial for our project based assignments. Without it, it is difficult to collaborate and create projects together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

I think the best of this software is how fast it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The worst is the price and time of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing, thanks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The functionality of the software allows information to be tracked and automatically sent to all project team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it would.be useful to introduce more granularity into project priorities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to efficiently track and update my projects, our project manager can quickly glance at our workload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ProProfs Project?

ProProfs Project Categories on G2