Pony Express HQ

5.0

The Pony Express HQ Dashboard is your central command center for all text messaging. Access the dashboard from your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone online at any time. Take a tour of the dashboard and some cool features below

Work for Pony Express HQ?

Learning about Pony Express HQ?

Pony Express HQ Reviews

Ask Pony Express HQ a Question
Showing 2 Pony Express HQ reviews
Rohit C.

"Amazing Tools For SMS marketing"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to reach out our community members through SMS whenever we have events. Its very simple & affordable service for us. You can keep your privacy withing using this app by buying your own 877 number or different local numbers. In this way we can keep our private number private & you have even forward your text to own number so that you don't miss any notification coming to other ponyexpress number.

What do you dislike?

We are very happy. I wish they have complete phone app

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes< I will highly recommend to other friends and business. I can see it can be use in many different domain. For Instance, I can even see that it can be use in food business or restuarnt. You can always reachout to your customer for % discount coupon & I think customer will feel great and thankful to the owners when they are sending to customers. I think whoever wants to reach out to any customer of any domain this is the best tools.

Event Management, Concerts, Private Movie Show, Tech Events. The best part of using this software helps me to reach out my customer or clients easily without disburbing them. One of my friend did use this kind of service but in voice form. Most of my friend didn't like it. However, Using SMS its very effective because we can reach to our clients or customers or community friends without bothering them to do voice call. So it has been great effective tool for us when we do lots of events.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pony Express HQ
Burcu E.

"Pony Express is great for reaching the customers via SMS text messaging."

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface, it's so easy to use. Also, I like the fact that I can get unlimited groups and keywords! The customer service is amazing, they are so friendly. When I need help they reach me as soon as possible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing but If they have an app it would be perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an affordable and easy communication this is the right tool for you.

I am having problems to reaching my customers fast. With Pony Express they get my message in seconds.

What SMS Marketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Pony Express HQ for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SendinBlue Logo
SendinBlue
Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.
EZ Texting Logo
EZ Texting
EZ Texting Is An SMS Marketing Service That's Refreshingly Simple & Surprisingly Affordable
Avochato Logo
Avochato
Avochato is a mobile messaging platform for customer relationship management.
SimpleTexting Logo
SimpleTexting
SimpleTexting provides Text Message Marketing and SMS Solutions that are Simple, Affordable & Effective!
TXT180 Logo
TXT180
4.7
Text message and SMS marketing service. Use text marketing to send mass text alerts, reminders. promotions, and more. We've been helping businesses grow since 2010.
TextUs Logo
TextUs
4.8
TextUs is a business texting application. Texts can be managed from desktop or mobile. Users can text team members and integrate with popular platforms. Texts can be tracked and recorded for results.
TextMagic Logo
TextMagic
TextMagic is a business text-messaging service for sending notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations and SMS marketing campaigns to your customers, staff and suppliers.
SlickText Logo
SlickText
4.9
Makes it easy to build your business through opt in text marketing with SlickText.
DialMyCalls Logo
DialMyCalls
4.9
DialMyCalls is a voice broadcasting service that allows you to set up calls, manage contacts and recordings, and get call reports.
Textedly Logo
Textedly
4.9
Textedly is an SMS marketing communications channel that allows you to advertise, promote, announce, and engage with your audience through text messaging directly to cell phones. Textedly makes communicating with your contacts easy and efficient through their SMS and MMS Mass Texting Messaging service.

Learning about Pony Express HQ?

* We monitor all Pony Express HQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.