Pirate Ship

5.0

Get the cheapest shipping rates for all USPS® services, for free. Save up to 89% off retail USPS rates with the deepest commercial discounts and no markup, monthly fees, or hidden costs.

Work for Pirate Ship?

Learning about Pirate Ship?

Pirate Ship Reviews

Showing 1 Pirate Ship review
Pirate Ship review by User

"Love it "

What do you like best?

Love it!!! Pirate ship has saved me so much money. I love that it’s free to use, no subscription, no contracts. I save money with all of my shipments. But even more convenient is that I can print the labels at my home office. I then schedule a pick up with my post man. It makes it so much easier and saves me so much time

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found anything I don’t like. I tell everyone about it

Save Money on shipping, & way more convenient for shipping things

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pirate Ship

What Shipping solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Pirate Ship for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ShipStation Logo
ShipStation
ShipStation integrates with all the most popular shopping carts and marketplaces so you don't have to. No more copying and pasting just to create a label. We import all your orders for you.
Stamps.com Logo
Stamps.com
Online postage and mailing provider
ShippingEasy Logo
ShippingEasy
4.8
ShippingEasy is online shipping software for eCommerce sellers that integrates across eCommerce platforms and marketplaces. Reduce shipping cost with the lowest USPS rates on shipping labels or connect your UPS/FedEx/DHL account. Save time by optimizing order fulfillment operations through powerful features like batch label printing and automated postage selection.
FedEx Ship Manager Logo
FedEx Ship Manager
FedEx Ship Manager is a shipping software solution designed to enable high-volume shippers to automate the entire shipping process and eliminate paperwork.
Circle Logo
Circle
Circle.us is a shipping solution that supports all major shipping carriers and services in one single account.
Orange Manager Logo
Orange Manager
5.0
OrangeManager is a shipping software, order management and postage printing solution, designed to help manage orders, print postage, engage customers, track inventory, reports, and others.
Shippo Logo
Shippo
Shippo is a multi-carrier shipping platform.
2Ship Logo
2Ship
2Ship Solutions develops logistics and e-commerce software and applications that helps increase productivity, save time, and reduce human error.
Latitude Manifest & Shipping System Logo
Latitude Manifest & Shipping System
Latitude Manifest is a parcel shipping integration system that simplifies warehouse shipping, package tracking, and route management.
FedEx for Salesforce Logo
FedEx for Salesforce
4.7
Shipmate adds 100% native FedEx Shipping inside Salesforce CRM. Send mail, ship orders and track packages. Use Chatter to follow any shipment and get real-time tracking updates. Calculate & compare rates, create & print labels, fulfill returns, and more!

Learning about Pirate Ship?

* We monitor all Pirate Ship reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.