PayXLite

5.0

PayXLite is designed for remittance companies, especially, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), around the globe. It has been developed keeping in mind the trend of business such as customers having their own agencies/distributions or third party agencies /distributions.

Work for PayXLite?

Learning about PayXLite?

PayXLite Reviews

Showing 1 PayXLite review
PayXLite review by jenny h.
jenny h.

"Xlite review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is very easy to log into xlite. I have never had any issues with entering the employee info necessary to be able to log into xlite using my work id.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that some of the employees that I hired had trouble getting xlite to enable after various actions to try and see what the problem was I was still unable to figure it out and had to have them go back to using zoiper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a soft phone I reccommened you use this one. This one is leaps and bounds above zoiper. I can not count how many times I had to restart zoiper because of sound and connection issues but since we switched to xlite I have had very few connection and sound issues.

This is our softphone that we use on a daily basis. We use this to connect to vicidial so that we can connect with clients and get them started with credit repair.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PayXLite

What Other Finance & Insurance solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of PayXLite for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Logo
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud provides integrated sales, service and marketing solutions that break down silos and help create a cohesive, personalized customer experience across all departments, and through all channels of communication.
HomeBudget Logo
HomeBudget
HomeBudget is an expense tracker designed to help you budget, track and possibly control your monthly expenses at home. HomeBudget provides an integrated set of features to help you manage your expenses and cash flow.
MoneyGuidePro Logo
MoneyGuidePro
Named the top choice of financial planning software for eight straight years, according to Financial Planning Magazine's annual survey. Why? We make financial planning engaging for the client.
Riskalyze Logo
Riskalyze
3.2
Riskalyze is transforming the industry by empowering investment advisors to capture a quantitative measurement of client risk tolerance, and use that data to win new clients, capture and meet expectations and quantify suitability.
Joist Logo
Joist
Create estimates, send invoices, manage projects, and record payments from your iPad, iPhone, Android, and the web.
Simple Logo
Simple
4.8
With Simple, you get a stylish Simple Visa Card, no surprise fees, and powerful budgeting and savings tools built right into your account all accessible via web, iPhone, and Android.
Creditsafe Logo
Creditsafe
3.9
The world's most used supplier of business credit reports
Firm58 Logo
Firm58
3.9
Firm58 offers a scalable and integrated platform for capital markets firms that protects revenue by optimizing post-trade processes.
Smart RIA Logo
Smart RIA
4.8
Smart RIA software with our proprietary Advisor Alert technology combines back office efficiencies with Federal and State compliance to offer an all-in-one RIA management platform that helps you to remain audit ready and manage your business while saving time and money.
Finance Logix Logo
Finance Logix
3.5
Finance Logix provides financial planning software solutions to Broker-Dealers, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), and other financial service providers.

Learning about PayXLite?

* We monitor all PayXLite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.