Oracle Data Quality Reviews & Product Details

Oracle Data Quality Overview

What is Oracle Data Quality?

Oracle Enterprise Data Quality delivers a complete, best-of-breed approach to party and product data resulting in trustworthy master data that integrates with applications to improve business insight.

Oracle Data Quality Details

$39,506
@Oracle
186,456 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Oracle Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, hosts, and supports database and middleware software, applications software, and hardware systems.

Answer a few questions to help the Oracle Data Quality community
Have you used Oracle Data Quality before?

Oracle Data Quality Reviews

Showing 35 Oracle reviews
Already have Oracle Data Quality?
Data Quality, Data Conversion, Integration, Metadata, BI and Data Analytics
What do you like best?

Very user friendly tool to use and it got all the key capabilities to achieve your Data Quality goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EDQ Dashboard area needs to be improved, now and then we get the java error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure it is satisfying all your needs and what exactly you are trying to achieve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

for MDM solution and improve the quality of the data in Customer Data Hub (Oracle CDH) and Customer Relation Management (CRM). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have tried Oracle Data Quality I have used this for Test Data import and data profiling, it provides built beautiful dashboard, data correctness, data resulting, Analyst Collaboration.

Pros: - Oracle Enterprise Data Quality delivers a complete, best approach to user and product data, resulting in trustworthy master data that integrates with applications to improve business insight. It provides a data profiling and data correction Additional, added-cost, components can be added to provide functionality such as address verification, CRM address services and watch-list screening. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Add options for the free version

Improve Data Quality Scorecards and easier setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy-to-use interface built for business,

Analyst Collaboration

Reviewing information from the Analyst

Extract structured information from free form text

Prepare data to optimize its value to business applications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Oracle EDQ is the best DQ tools and it is very easy to use even for business user and is very flexible to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No Cloud option is available at this moment. The company really wants to use the application in cloud version but it is not possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

customer screening Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dental Professional
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Ease of management and implementation of the software features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little too complex in terms of designing infrastructure

Would welcome more online examples and better online help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend this product in terms of data quality management solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Synchronization of the data/contacts

Data matching, cleansing and profiling

Identifies data anomalies and corrects them

Finds the duplicates and merges them to create single product/customer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clinical Research Assistant
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

There's honestly nothing I liked about using this software. I could write a bit more here to fill the space but as far as I'm concerned, Oracle has zero redeeming qualities. It's a terrible software, from what I've heard from friends who work/worked there (or had internships there) it's a badly run company with poor management from the top down, and personally I have no interest in even supporting a company like that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is everything to dislike about Oracle. The software is frustrating, outdated, impossible to use, and basically nonfunctional. It freezes constantly. It doesn't accomplish the needed tasks. The customer service is awful. I've received no help when I asked for it. This software needs to go right out the window. It's frustrating beyond believe, I hate using it, and I wish it would go away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would avoid it if at all possible, but unfortunately, for certain jobs/sectors, it's a pretty impossible thing to avoid. Suggest to your employers that they try using a different software. I know Oracle is a huge company with a wide variety of applications, so who knows, maybe outside research, this is a less frustrating company to deal with, but in my personal experience, it's awful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not solving any problems with oracle data quality. I strongly dislike the program. There is almost nothing functional about the software and it only serves to make my job more difficult, it seems. I'm finding it very therapeutic, however, to finally get to write down how much Oracle frustrates me- so thank you very much for that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Civil Engineering
What do you like best?

Our Email Marketing Campaigns were not getting enough open,click rate and many were bounced too. Keeping my emails away from inbox. I finally found Email Validation which removes all dead and bounced emails which do no exist anymore. Sending email campaign to clean list is getting more open and click rate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any thing. What I need was Better Quality, Fastest List Cleaning, API support, Multiple Column Support & I am getting all of them. So I do not think that I really dislike any thing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your email marketing campaigns are not hitting inbox and going straight to Spam/Junk of recipients. Then you need your email validation service. I surfed hours to discover that what is preventing my campaigns to see light of inbox. After hours I found this Email Validation Solution. You can make the most of your Marketing Campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email Marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

My Email Campaigns are getting more Click, open rate and less complaints ratio. I am very satisfied with Host & Soft Email Validation Service. Before them I was getting Penalized & blacklisted from many ISP and my email marketing strategies were not making good reputation.

Moreover they recently launched their Wordpress Theme that is a perfect blend and helps me out to stay away from Spam Comments,Subscribers on my wordpress site.

I have been using File upload tool to upload my Excel .csv and text .txt formats and I have utilized over 8400000+ Credits of validation with affordable and cheapest cost then ever before.

more over I do not have any contract bounding nor even any monthly , 1st time,recurring fees so I am using it for years. with life time subscription at no extra cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ummm, Believe me its hard to think. I think I sometime miss jquery Validation. But they promised me that they are going to launch it soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No worries if you have different columns and extra details in Excel file Host & Soft Email Verification app can handle your data easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This service is helping me to remove Hard bounced, honeypots,Spam traps,role based email addresses.I am not making the most of my email marketing campaigns and my newsletters are getting much more ROI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Oracle can be pretty intuitive to use, which I appreciate. I also like how I am able to easily access my past time cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Visually, it is not the most attractive of programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a good way to track my time cards and expenses all in one place, which I appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyst Assistant
Research
What do you like best?

I am relatively ambivalent to the software. It is organized well, but the text size seems a little too compact so i zoom in the page quite frequently. I don't have much else to say about what I like best about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the search tool is not very useful. The formatting isn't very user friendly. These issues are not main hindrances however. I can use the software pretty well to my advantage. I don't have much else to say about what I dislike about this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not solving business problems with oracle software. I use it at college and at work. I don't see any benefits or any disadvantages. I may have selected the wrong Oracle type software that I use at Emory college and IRB. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage it easy using the Oracle Data Integrator. I also like that I could figure out any DQ issues super easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It wasn’t mobile supported and I didn’t always have access to my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows comparison tracking of day over day, week over week, etc tracking of quality data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

THRIVE Personal Trainer
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like that it Oracle helps to provide insight into the trends and data analysis that helps my students draw conclusions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the features that differ from SPSS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it provides the opportunity to generalize data trends, which help students move in the right direction to generalize results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Once I got used to the user interface, it is easy to get the tasks done that I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface for expense reports is a little difficult to navigate, but once you get used to it it's not bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Expense reports. This makes it easy to go on business trips and order supplies and know that I can get those types of expenses approved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

All data is in the system, if entered correctly, able to execute reports and pull data as desired Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Error codes did not make any sense, easy to enter in an incorrect date and the error code said nothing about the date Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reconciling accounts, building financial statements. Banner by Oracle was the ugly stepsister program that Oracle didn't even want to inherit. If Oracle would just spend a little time with Banner, it'd be a fantastic program. Education is limited with the type of programs they are able to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clinical Research
Research
What do you like best?

Its easy to use. I can see real time results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment. It's been a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRF's, realtime serice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This system is easy to navigate and very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this system. If I had to choose I would say that sometimes I get kicked out for a short time inactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

hitting enter sometimes exits the page Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This site is used as an interface between myself and pharmaceutical companies so that they can see patient data in real time. This system is easy to navigate miking it easy for myself and others to read the data easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The benefits of this data includes:

- comprehensive data integration platform

- can deal with a high volume of data

- flexible tool kit that can be made adaptable to various systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The dislikes that I have included:

- the user interface

- procedures to access key information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product although has some downfalls has the capability to handle many things with complex requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To assess company analysts behavior of various platforms that the company wishes to implement for a new system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Associate
Logistics and Supply Chain
What do you like best?

The tool has helped us a lot in analyzing the data of our organization and coming up with useful results. The dashboards created makes life much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some glitches occurred while trying to merge the data between our company back end stored information with the tool. They were later resolved but I felt the process could have been smoother than that took place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would surely recommend Oracle Data Quality tool to anyone who is looking forward to leveraging data. We have been doing that for sometime now and the results are amazing. Real time monitoring of data helps in easy and better decision making thus reducing the number of errors. The dynamic dashboards gives relevant information and it's pretty easy to integrate your organization data with the tool. A must use for companies trying to use similar techniques to improve their processes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a logistics organization making use of data to be at the top spot in the Indian industry. We leverage data like anything to make decisions which would help us reduce our cost and provide better services to our customers. The tool helps us monitor what is happening on the ground and take decisions which are on the right path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Lead, Artificial Intelligence
What do you like best?

It helps in generating any metric we desire. We are a logistics company trying to use various metrics to use improve our service levels and this software tool has helped us generate metrics to evaluate our performance on several fronts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We faced difficulty to integrate the software tool with our own developed in house software. Finally we were able to do it but initially it took us time doing it accurately. If that would have been done more easily it would have been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would surely recommend this software to anyone who would like to integrate their data in a much better way. It helps you do real time analysis of your data and achieve your company's goals in a much better and much quicker way. Dashboards help you take further actions accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a logistics company and we are using the software to generate various metrics which would help us improve our service levels and also cater to the needs of our customers throughout the country in a much better way. This software as actually helped us in doing that in a better way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

User friendly dashboard and easy to follow instructions without technological background necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Imaging and color of the interface. The graphics could use improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. It has many uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization of personal information, payroll hours, time and dates of work attendance and expenditures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I like the layout of the program. Easy to navigate. Visually appealing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Auto queries on data entry - which is entered as query stated or per guidelines. The system has set practices but will not allow you to enter per their requests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data collection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about this software is it's ease of us. It's incredibly easy to enter your data, and confirm addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when entering too much data, I've noticed the software can slow down. Occasionally it has even crashed because of this. The "help" information is also a little lacking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Overall this software really helps me speed up the process or entering and organizing data, and confirming addresses for me. Very quick and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

user friendly and great customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall the system is very slow, the options are too broad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No comment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dev Manager
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

First of all its a tool produced by Oracle and because of it can be trusted for a long lasting support. It is developed in Java that provides a graphical environment to build, manage and maintain data integration processes in Smart Business systems with the capability to run in any ecosystem.

Oracle Data Quality also transforms this work, sometimes dull and exhausting in a flow development and easier viewing with the optimization and automatization possibilities.

The ETL layer allows access widespread and continuous reliable data across heterogeneous systems demystifying the data sources. The ETL tool can also be recognized as one of the latest generations with improved performance and reduced integration costs of data even in heterogeneous system.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to describe something that I dislike in the Oracle Data Quality. However, I can highlight some general aspects such as their primary focus in ETL solutions instead of data context and management. The tools are used mostly for batch-oriented work limiting the transformation rather than real-time batches or federation for data delivery. Also, the tool need more refinements and I root for it within the next updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth to realize the Oracle Data Quality uses ETL differently from the others ETL tools that perform extraction, transformation and loading. Oracle uses extraction, loading and transformation last. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Oracle Data Quality we are being able now to bulk data in real time moving, processing, bidirectional replication, data service and data quality for areas of products and our customers. I can summarize the Oracle Data Quality as a tool for Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and/or business activity monitoring because of it the power given is beyond what we do.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chemist I Toyota Technical PKAF
Chemicals
What do you like best?

It is easy to use the technology once you have been tesinef Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software opens too many windows during use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement a training group Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving inventory problems. We have been able to better understand our inventory status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

A great software for all business and computing needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Availability nothing, can be better for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better software management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.