MyDocSafe

MyDocSafe is an e-signature and on-boarding platform that empower companies to sign up their customers faster through a process they design which can include form filling, electronically signing contracts and collecting payment.

Work for MyDocSafe?

Learning about MyDocSafe?

MyDocSafe Reviews

Ask MyDocSafe a Question
Showing 3 MyDocSafe reviews
MyDocSafe review by Justin W.
Justin W.

"Serviceable if derpy"

What do you like best?

The software does what I needed to do, get signatures and forms filled out and allows me to basically customize any form that I want.

What do you dislike?

The actual process of creating templates and making sure that they're exactly the way you want them is quite convoluted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a free trial of multiple softwares and see which one you prefer, I can't say that this is my absolute favorite software, but it's definitely serviceable and gets the job done.

My doc safe gives me a safe and secure portal with which I can get credit card information from my clients. That's the primary use I have for it currently, though I do use it occasionally for actual document signing purposes as well.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MyDocSafe
MyDocSafe review by User

"It's worth considering using MyDoc Safe"

What do you like best?

Convenient, easy access and of course, kind to the environment!

What do you dislike?

At the moment, the tool is quite on point and satisfactory. Nothing to dislike.

Ensures contract documents are signed in real time

What Onboarding solution do you use?

MyDocSafe review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing platform to use"

What do you like best?

Makes my workflow easier and has really helped us streamline our processes.

What do you dislike?

Minor quirks, but overall i love using it and use it often for onboarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the software programs I use almost on a daily process. It's a great asset to our business and workflow.

Makes business transactions seemless and quick to complete.

There are not enough reviews of MyDocSafe for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SilkRoad Onboarding Logo
SilkRoad Onboarding
3.7
Seal the deal for candidates and retain your people with personalized experiences.
Enboarder Logo
Enboarder
4.9
Enboarder is a technology company that works to help employers create engaging onboarding experiences for employees.
Hireology Logo
Hireology
3.8
Hireology's selection management system helps companies organize their hiring process and leverage data to make better people decisions
WorkBright Logo
WorkBright
For businesses that are rapidly, seasonally, or just plain constantly hiring, WorkBright takes the cumbersome and traditionally paper-heavy process of onboarding and puts it all online. We make it possible for new employees to fill out their W4s, upload photos of licenses and certifications, sign digitally, and complete any and all paperwork from their laptop, tablet, or smartphone before they show up for their first day on the job.
Efficient Onboarding Logo
Efficient Onboarding
4.7
Efficient Hire's Employee OnBoarding system saves companies countless hours and thousands of dollars.
HR Cloud Logo
HR Cloud
Access employee information anywhere via the cloud. Track and analyze employee pay and performance across the entire workforce.
Relias Logo
Relias
Manages and tracks regulatory compliance so you don't have to.
Kin HR Logo
Kin HR
Kin HR is an online exchange which both employer and employee use to manage stuff like paid-time off, important employment documents, personal information, and task delegation.
Donut Logo
Donut
Build amazing company culture with Donut.
EmployStream Logo
EmployStream
EmployStream is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform designed to automate the hiring and onboarding process for employers.

Learning about MyDocSafe?

* We monitor all MyDocSafe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.