Mercer Reviews & Product Details

Mercer Overview

What is Mercer?

Mercer is a consulting firm that help companies to transform talent, health, retirement, and investments and drive results.

Mercer Details

Location
Already have Mercer?
Game Beta Tester
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mercer helped me in securing my future by letting me invest in the right basket and giving me critical strategies to help get a higher return. They also provide customized advice to us for better decisions in investing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Service, quality, and their working nature and their hospitality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no dislike from my point of view as of now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

100% recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Investing in the right way. Mercer has helped me in getting better-balanced investment ideas with full security assurance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Compensation Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company uses Mercer's compensation survey data to help make informed pay decisions for our associates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mercer is one of the more robust survey providers in the market. The Mercer Benchmark Database is one of my go-to surveys to price jobs. I have a high confidence in Mercer's data since their surveys typically have a lot of participants. They also have specialized survey offerings that can provide data for specific jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complains to share about Mercer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Whether you're looking for general or job-specific compensation data, Mercer is a sound bet if you're looking for strong and reliable market information. I have been using Mercer's survey data for several years, and I am comfortable recommending their compensation surveys to potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My organization is able to use Mercer's surveys to help ensure our employees are paid fairly and competitively.

Mercer is also actively engaged in the compensation community. They attend conferences, host webinars, and speak at various events to help me stay engaged and informed on hot topics and industry trends. The consultants that I have met and worked with are knowledgeable and friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mercer helped us with designing employee benefit plans for a mutual client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that they were fast to respond, professional and the people I worked with were kind even when faced with issues that arose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked very little about my interactions with Mercer and would wholly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the issue for our client of employee benefit planning and consulting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supervisor, Pharmacy Care
Pharmaceuticals
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mercer Marketplace is by far the easiest benefits enrollment system we have used. As an employee, I am able to see the full details of everything I am offered in a way that is easy to read and easy to comprehend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's modern design and interface makes it easy to use, but is also easy on the eyes. Reading through documents to find the best plan that fits your needs becomes a pain free task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs here and there, but certainly nothing that would be considered a deal breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you do not have many benefit options within your company, another software may do. But Mercer Marketplace should certainly be in the running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've partnered with them to enhance our brand awareness and client product knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They're incredibly responsive and come with ideas. It's been a great opportunity to learn and grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything - it's been a good experience, just still new. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

As it is with any partner, make sure you have a solid and transparent communication with someone on your and their teams to ensure goals are clear on both ends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We reviewed service provider for benefits administration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The implementation team was very professional and customer service driven. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

was not able to provide dedicated call center team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.