Khoros Marketing Reviews & Product Details

Khoros Marketing Overview

What is Khoros Marketing?

Khoros Marketing enables clients to simplify their complex social marketing operation to build and protect their brand. Khoros Marketing offers customers: Social Marketing: Orchestrate, govern, engage, and measure integrated social campaigns in an easy-to-configure and highly adaptable platform. Intelligence: Stay ahead of your market, your competition, and your audiences with powerful, yet accessible insights based on real-time, unlimited search across public social channels. Vault: Protect your brand across your social footprint with access and credential management. Experiences: Inspire audience participation across your digital properties through the power of social UGC. Key benefits include: Scale your interactions: Bring all your teams, channels, and content into one platform to manage integrated social campaigns. Protect your brand: Centralized visibility and control over account access, content approval, and teams means protecting brand equity at scale. Measure what matters: Translate your social performance to metrics that matter to your business with configurable dashboards and data exports. Crisis management: Stay on top of any crisis by understanding when crises are emerging, and how and when to engage using real-time data and custom notifications. Competitive intelligence: Develop competitive benchmarks and track your competitors’ campaigns to ensure meaningful brand differentiation.

Khoros Marketing Details

Khoros Marketing (formerly Lithium+Spredfast) is a Social Media Management System that enables companies to monitor, manage and measure social media initiatives.

Khoros
2001
San Francisco, CA
@LithiumTech

Khoros Marketing Reviews

Showing 89 Khoros Marketing reviews
Already have Khoros Marketing?
AM
What do you like best?

- A very straightforward design and UX.

- Decent analytics capabilities.

- Labeling to segment reporting of different social posts.

- Campaign Plans were a nice addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Support structure following their acquisition by Lithium

- The "Atlas" platform as a whole

- Customer service quality and level of turnover

- Missing out on some of the newest social media functionalities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had managed several enterprise-level clients' accounts with Khoros for the better part of 5 years. At first, we had been able to easily provide nested approval workflows to a mid- to large-sized team from all over the world. Over time, the level of support and technical issues began to increase.

Their security breaches in early 2020 were also very concerning, resulting in all customers being completely locked out of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to save my most commonly used responses and quickly employ them when need be. Labels are nice as well, but figuring out how to input new ones and organize them took me so long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the interface and the user flow in general.

Things are not located where someone would think they'd be and settings are all over the place. Automatic posting is hit or miss and they always don't recognize when an asset actually is the correct dimensions, therefore making you post manually which completely defeats the purpose of using software like this.

Even the way Khoros words things is confusing. When you say "Content" I would assume that's where we store images and videos to post later, not prewritten responses to use for consumer response.

We've also had many issues with trying to get set up with a tutorial/walkthrough, so I basically had to figure out this very complicated platform on my own with trial and error. If you're going to have a software with so many features, unique jargon, and complicated interfaces, at least make help easily accessible and readily available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you consider all other options. If you don't need incredibly robust software, this platform probably isn't for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving batch responding and seeing all of our community discussions and social feeds in one place. It's nice to be able to respond to all different social channels with prewritten and approved content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Khoros Marketing
UR
What do you like best?

It is very helpful tool when utilizing social media at any company. It is a great way to interact with customers as well as pull various types of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the data you pull looked a little more simplified. It can be a lot of information to try to sort through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is allowing us a way to better communicate with our customers on another platform. It is also a great tool for reporting information from our social media team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP, Strategy Director
What do you like best?

This program is made for me, since it is vital to my work shape. I can publish and schedule the content for daily tasks that must be performed. In addition, I can extract monthly reports very easily. Another element in favor of Khoros Marketing is its support, it is fantastic since they are always at the right time and the precise time to resolve any concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that Khoros Marketing, is a bit tedious when configuring certain things, including labels. In addition to this, although it contains fabulous interactions I would like there to be much more synthesis of wanting to synchronize this software with Reddit. On the other hand, it would be great if I could know if I attached any SRT file to any video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software for its excellent capacity and deepening when performing analysis, measurement of performance on social platforms, publication and approval of content, planning, marketing strategies and among other things that include the products and services of your company for Your recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Objectively speaking, this program has had a solid and positive impact on the marketing department of the organization. This is because we are confident that Khoros Marketing does an optimal job in terms of publishing content. In addition to that we have used it to measure performance. The analyzes are much more comfortable and with accurate trend data for a later decision in the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX/UI Designer
What do you like best?

It has been a program of great help for me, I use it very frequently and it has been in great pressing situations of my work. Specifically I must say that it is excellent for managing publications on many social media platforms, it has allowed me to be aware of the content and its management and influence on my clients. I also like it because I can mark specific comments that I consider important. As well as it is great to emphasize that the analysis of the reports of the pages that are managed in the social networks are deep and of excellent understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tag configuration is something that could not be resolved, although there have been constant updates. Training tutorials would be another element that should be assigned to gain a better understanding of the program. And finally, I would love a simple survey program on Twitter, I think it is a platform with a lot of prestige and greater interaction with our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend it, if what you want is a program with high levels of management and competitiveness of content on the networks, here is Khoros, it has been rewarding and very good. It is easy to use, proposes great things and very dynamic for those in charge of using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Is excellent for us, we are convinced that Khoros is part of our family, more than a tool is a way and lifestyle in each employee who lives in the marketing department. We use it daily to publish, manage, analyze, monitor, interact and communicate with our clients internationally. It is everywhere and it has been impossible to have had such a solid management without this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Can easily manage and filter multiple social accounts; can publish to Instagram; great customer service; offers insights Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

App and webpage can be buggy; doesn't publish several Instagram formats (carousels, IGTV, stories); customer service isn't proactive when there are errors with the app and can be slow to respond; customer service doesn't prioritize making updates when social platforms offer new features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready to play hardball with their customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spredfast helps manage publishing to multiple accounts in one place. It also helps with customer care/fan engagement! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that is allows me to see all of the incoming messages from all of the customers. It allows me to prioritize workload and see what needs to be done when I come in for work. It is great for a visual person who needs to see all of the customers that have sent in messages. I like the additional features like adding notes and tagging certain posts so that they can be reported and sent to internal partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I will have trouble with the filtering options as they can be a little overwhelming. When dismissing items they don't always leave my queue which can be a bit frustrating at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool that can help you better understand your customers. I highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving customers issues through Khoros and it allows us to better understand our customers and the problems we are facing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IR
What do you like best?

I enjoy using conversation on this tool. It allows me to see multiple channels on one page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Khoros would link customer comments together. Each time a customer hits enter it generates a new contact for us and I wish it would link each customer reply together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have worked with members of Khoros team to help us make changes to ensure certain verbiage is blocked from coming in our streams. This tool helps us do our job efficiently and allows us to cover many channels in one tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Specialist
What do you like best?

Incredible measurements/investigation capacities, capacity to screen clients and get profitability reports, particularly useful for network chiefs. Truly like the planning devices and the capacity to make various battles for various areas. Client administration is past extraordinary and work rapidly to take care of issues. Every one of the 4 online life stages can be found in one spot (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr). It is a simple to utilize stage, quite instinctive. Enables you to spare your inquiry. So on the off chance that you ever need to return and look into a similar individual, you don't need to re-do the whole pursuit process. On the off chance that it is spared, all you need to do it snap and hang tight for it to stack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Genuinely surrey as far as specialized issues. Distributing is spotty. Streams in the inbox bounce around a great deal and once in a while don't enable you to like/react or move a common bookmark without invigorating or logging out and logging back in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you are prepared for some genuine preparing with your group, be tolerant with getting it sloped, and remain near your rep, they can assist you with the customization you'll have to truly influence the stage to sing. I would state out it an attempt. It is a decent source. I for one think that its too simple to utilize. What's more, I have constantly discovered whatever I was searching for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps screen web-based social networking specifies and raise issues rapidly. It additionally monitors to what extent reactions take. This has been an extraordinary expansion to our portfolio for the client administration group, and for network the board and examination. We're ready to pick up such a great amount of knowledge from the insight stage and coordinate those discoveries into our system. Spreadfast has been incredible for the worldwide components of our program. It makes resource sharing so a lot less demanding in light of the fact that it holds the substance inside and that substance can be marked. We likewise use it over the social board for planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The ability to monitor all pages with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it isn’t clear why a post isn’t able to be scheduled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to create responses, and monitor all pages in one platform with relative ease. Much better than having to jump around to each individual social media account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

We switched to this tool due to an acquisition of another client. The support team was great at training us and ensure we are getting the most out of the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

SF does not report on Twitter impressions. Some analytics things are a bit wonky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use SF for community management, scheduling for numerous clients, approvals across offices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

i may be a little bias considering i was an employee of spredfast for a few years, but it really is a great well rounded tool for managing all of a business's social media channels in one centralized location. conversations is a great platform for seeing all of your comments private messages and DMs at a glance as well as makes it easy to respond and record notes as you scroll through them. intelligence is a high-powered listening tool that allows you to searhc specific social accounts hashtags keywords and handles to get a pulse on the social sphere and see what users are talking about and what happens to be trending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i dislike having to switch between the platforms as it sometimes will switch the initiative you are operating in, and can be dangerous as you may wind up posting to the wrong social account if you arent cognizant of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

spredfast mitigates the issue of having to access and navigate all of your social channels natively and is a clean user interaface that lets you see everything at a glance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The things I like -

1. All 4 social media platforms can be found in one place (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr)

2. It is an easy to use platform, pretty intuitive.

3. Allows you to save your search. So if you ever need to go back and look up the same person, you do not have to re-do the entire search process. If it is saved, all you have to do it click and wait for it to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is much that I dislike about it except that it lacks one of the MOST BASIC info and that is the number of followers a person has on a certain social media platform. I find it funny that they have all these insights but lack this one basic piece of information. if you are ever writing a report, you would want to include that info so I always have to look up their account and check their number of followers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say - give it a try. It is a good source. I personally find it super easy to use. And I have always found whatever I was looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We often need insights on certain celebrities to make business deals. Spredfast provides a good comprehensive view of their social media standing, how powerful their social platforms are, their geographic reach, demographics of their fans, hashtags most popularly associated with them, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I work in social analytics and it’s nice to have everything come from one platform. The spredfast employees are very helpful and responsive when I have an issue or question Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to API restrictions, I’m not able to export all the data I need (ex: impressions on certain platforms) and sometimes repeats data. But, this is data available from the native platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Iron any any data needs you have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media analytics. Automation, with the dashboards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Spredfast offers enough data in a quick pull to get what you need without having to sift through mass excesses of what you don't. It's a very clean UI and easy to use -- interns can easily jump in if needed, and search strings aren't very touchy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I face issues with Spredfast not maintaining the settings that I've saved, rather defaulting to different options. There are also many different ways to go about doing the same thing, which can be both a good and bad thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, but not for super in-depth reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Spredfast daily to analyze trends and quickly gauge conversations surrounding my clients. It's a great tool for quickly sending snippets of info to a larger team, and it's very easy and fast to export data. Many other platforms are laggy, slow and inefficient when exporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

the intelligence tool is the best part. Not only does it give you trending terms and content by platform but it also shows things like share of voice and geo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the content would load quicker. Sometimes it seems to get "suck" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you plan on using this tool, not merely just a "nice to have" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this tool to better measure our social efforts across all platforms. We have realized improvements to content and campaigns based on each platform by pairing with merchandising and sales more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love all the additional features on Spredfast, such as the "Plan" feature where you can group posts into one plan and track the progress of that one group as opposed to all posts. Makes it super easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to schedule on Instagram. However, that's obviously not Spredfast's fault. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're scheduling posts for clients who then need to approve them. Spredfast makes it easy to schedule posts with assigned approvals instead of manually emailing clients posts and language to approve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

The user experience is super easy to learn and manage. I have to teach 10ish people how to use the product in a few hours before they use and the product makes it easy to do. Our part time staff picks up the product in a very short amount of time making it very easy for me. The customer service and staff at Spredfast are amazing and a reason we keep using them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Over the years Spredfast has developed into a product that I have no complaints about. Every year the product evolves and gets better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great product that is easy to use. Highly recommend using Spredfast and the customer support is fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media monitoring, visulizations, analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I have the ability to do everything that I need to do on one platform, rather than having to go to each individual social media page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The analytics can be confusing when new to the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the program before actually scheduling posts with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to schedule social media posts all from one platform. It improves efficiency in that sense. I am also able to look at all the analytics in one place, making it much easier to see our post impressions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It's laid out well and offers solid data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It breaks down regularly. Support is slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use Spredfast. There are better tools for less money. Spredfast does offer unique features that are not often matched, however, the number of issues, difficulty working with support, and overall lack of reliability override any benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides solid reporting when it works, and it has the functionality to track multiple campaigns across multiple brands and platforms. However, I cannot emphasize enough that this only provides value when it is operating error free. Sadly it never operates error free and our team also expands multiple hours every month, sometimes every week in submitting and following up on support tickets, and waiting on support replies. The majority of support tickets are not resolved same day, and approximately 40% are not even resolved in the same week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
What do you like best?

Constant updates and product roadmap; agile platform; integrates with existing tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike, at the end of the day it is a preference play based on internal users' comfort level with the tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tool basically comes down to the preference of your internal users. The platform has a lot of seamless integration connectors with various 3rd party which enables you to connect and integrate with the common CRM applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content operations (scheduling, visibility, analytics) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The ease to use and post to multiple platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to schedule the same thing on different platforms individually. Adobe Social allows you to schedule the same post on multiple platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows us to reach our targeted audience while saving precious time and not always having to be by the computer to push out live messaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I use this most to tag sponsored content with the plans tab Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Analytics are far behind. Only shows FB impressions and engagements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not invest if analytics is important to you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Spredfast to tag sponsored content and keep organized for our monthly reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great publishing and community management functionality. Fairly easy to use interface with lots of workflow features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fairly buggy in terms of technical issues. Publishing is spotty. Streams in the inbox jump around a lot and sometimes don't allow you to like/respond or move a shared bookmark without refreshing or logging out and logging back in.

Analytics functionality is really behind other platforms. It's not customizable at all in terms of metrics or charts/graphs, does not cover cross-channel performance, and does not have an ability to create dashboards. Export options are also extremely limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Spredfast as our primary tool for publishing and community management. Since analytics capabilities are limited, we have to go outside of the tool for this functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager LatAm
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

As a client is preaty easy to follow up and aprove my campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am fine with the platform and the features of it. I think is preaty complete and easy to use and to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty good platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all the acount in one platform, to see all the campaings, inspiration, innovations, analytics, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Khoros Marketing?