Inspherio Reviews & Product Details

Inspherio Overview

What is Inspherio?

Inspherio is a comprehensive all-in-one business management program designed specifically for wedding and event professionals. It is designed to take the steps you already use and streamline the process so you can build your relationships with your clients.

Inspherio Details

Span Enterprises, LLC
2010
Rock Hill, SC

Inspherio Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Inspherio community
Have you used Inspherio before?

Inspherio Reviews

Showing 4 Inspherio reviews
Already have Inspherio?
What do you like best?

As a tutor, I use Inspherio to organize my tutoring and mentoring appointments every semester using their Event Planning option. Inspherio helps me understand what topics the tutee wants me to go over and helps me prepare for the appointment in advance.

I use the E-sign feature to ensure that all the attendees such as the mentees and tutees have read the invitation and gone over the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of the individuals I work with use calendar apps such the Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar etc. So, it can be tougher to get them to adapt to inspherio from using other Google Calendar apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Inspherio to anyone who has to organize multiple meetups and needs to verify that everyone reads the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inspirio helps me with managing my tutoring and mentoring sessions. It helps me stay organized and coordinate an event when there are multiple people participating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

As a software testing engineer, I use the event planning feature to organize the weekly meetings among the developers, testers and contributors to meet and resolve issues. I use the know your event feature the most because this way I can keep everyone on the same page about the issues and agendas for our meetings. It helps save time because I don't have to spend time creating a separate agenda because inspherio creates it automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of my team is really familiar with inspherio because we have using it for so long so we don't face any issues using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any person who had to plan multiple events and organizing frequent meetings like I should try inspherio for its easy planning tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps keep everyone on the same page. It enables and supports collaboration and helps plan future meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and compatibility with the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. I think that is may take a new user a while to adjust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are creating a much easier way to event coordinate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Operations Specialist
Internet
What do you like best?

I like how it makes my life so much easier when it comes to planning any (stressful) event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the itinerary could sync with my ical/gcal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time-saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Inspherio for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Paperless Post Logo
Paperless Post
Paperless Post is a service for sending event invitations.
Feathr Logo
Feathr
Software driven by audience intelligence. We make mobile apps + marketing tools for live events.
4.9
Your exhibitors and attendees alike will be thrilled with our interactive trade show floor map which allows users to tap any booth space to see exhibitor details.
PopBookings Logo
PopBookings
With PopBookings, you can keep everything in one place so everyone is on the same page. Streamlining your staffing business processes helps keep you and your team organized. Everyone can reference the same information within the account. Save time with our powerful tools.
Guestboard Logo
Guestboard
4.8
Guestboard is a free, all-in-one event planning and communication tool where you can organize events for groups 10-1000+ with a clear guest list. As a modular platform, Guestboard allows you to pick and choose the exact tools your group event needs: Message Board, Shared Documents and Files, Guest List, Schedule, Book Accommodations, Deals, Group Checklists and more.
EventLink Logo
EventLink
1.5
EventLink offers everything from creative design and development solutions to event and program management, travel support, warehousing, training and instructional design, media integration, and asset management.
CitySpark Logo
CitySpark
CitySpark is a hyper-local event listing platform.
PredictHQ Logo
PredictHQ
ISS 24/7 Lost and Found Logo
ISS 24/7 Lost and Found
No one likes it when they lose something and the time it can take to report a lost item can feel like salt in a wound. Lost items take valuable staff time and training on your end. Our Lost and Found software is an easy, inexpensive way to enhance guest experience and build guest loyalty.
Ex Ordo Logo