Founded in 2007, inRiver redefines the way ecommerce product marketers and merchandisers work. By providing product information management (PIM) products and services that help create, update, refresh, maintain and distribute content about products globally, inRiver helps businesses to drive increased revenue, customer satisfaction and brand equity. More than 1000 brands and 400 customers across 19 countries rely on inRiver to efficiently control the product flow for their globally recognized brands. inRiver is co-headquartered in Malmö, Sweden and Chicago, with additional offices in London, Amsterdam and Stockholm, and is a certified Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner. For more information, visit www.inriver.com.
• inRiver Product Marketing Cloud is a SaaS solution for fast deployment, single point of access to apps for controlling every phase of the PIM process (Supply, Enrich, Plan & Release, Publish)
• Built for business users who put products in the market, without being dependent on IT, rather than focusing on cumbersome MDM functions
• Flexible and highly customizable marketing model (data model) to meet the requirements of any type of business, simply to sell more, faster
• Fast and easy integration to any source data and channels (including print) using pre-built connectors or inRiver Connect
• Enable marketers to collaborate on the creation of converting product stories, rather than just syndicating static data
• Extensive planning capabilities for better overview, faster creation and publishing of marketing activities including the underlying product information
• Dashboards providing insights about work progress and how published products perform in their respective contexts