InPixio Photo Clip 8.0

4.0

InPixio Photo Clip 8.0 the digital cutting tool allows you to cut out any details, people, objects or even scenery from your photos and remove distracting details.

Work for InPixio Photo Clip 8.0?

Learning about InPixio Photo Clip 8.0?

InPixio Photo Clip 8.0 Reviews

Showing 1 InPixio Photo Clip 8.0 review
InPixio Photo Clip 8.0 review by Carolina S.
Carolina S.

"Edit, retouch and make photo montages."

What do you like best?

Of this suite, what I like most is the photo cutter, the simplicity with which I can make montages is impressive, I charge a photo, I remove the background and then I paste it in another background, the result is excellent, I made montages Where I appear in Italy, Brazil and my friends are fascinated.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the activation of the product is a bit expensive, but it is worth it, the program is very easy to use, and if you have problems to use it, the suite comes integrated with tutorials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it for its ease of use, with more specialized programs that a user without so much experience could despair before seeing the result, but with this software you can help with the tutorial and achieve the goal. My specialty is systems and I'm used to using more complex software, but when I want to use it quickly and easily, I use Photo Clip because it's so easy to use. Many times we take a photo and a person appears inside the photo or a garbage container, those things I delete them with the Photo Eraser included in the suite, I consider that the tool of the loop is the best to disappear those things that visual contamination in your photographs.

Actually I could not say how it would help in business, since I use it personally to retouch my photographs, and I think it's great, its very friendly interface.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about InPixio Photo Clip 8.0

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of InPixio Photo Clip 8.0 for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adobe Photoshop Logo
Adobe Photoshop
4.7
(8,032)
Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.
Photoshop Lightroom Logo
Photoshop Lightroom
(1,629)
Photoshop Lightroom provides a comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls.
GIMP Logo
GIMP
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
Photoshop Elements Logo
Photoshop Elements
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 software combines power and simplicity so you can make your photos look extraordinary.
Pixlr Logo
Pixlr
3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services.
Adobe Lightroom Classic Logo
Adobe Lightroom Classic
Adobe Lightroom Classic gives you one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing and easily organizes all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
PicMonkey Logo
PicMonkey
PicMonkey is a photo editing solution that provides creative tools for photo editing and graphic design.
Fotor Photo Editor Logo
Fotor Photo Editor
The Fotor online editor is a powerful photo editing and graphic designing tool which offers all major editing functions plus our patented HDR technologies.
Paintshop Pro Logo
Paintshop Pro
4.0
Faster, more flexible image-editing software, featuring new creative tools, more precise editing and easy quick fixes for your best photos and designs.
Affinity Photo Logo
Affinity Photo
4.7
Affinity is the next-generation imaging and design suite for creative professionals, built exclusively for Mac.

Learning about InPixio Photo Clip 8.0?

* We monitor all InPixio Photo Clip 8.0 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.