iHASCO eLearning

iHASCO eLearning is an online training platform for Health & Safety, HR and Compliance Training.

Work for iHASCO eLearning?

Learning about iHASCO eLearning?

iHASCO eLearning Reviews

Ask iHASCO eLearning a Question
Showing 102 iHASCO eLearning reviews
iHASCO eLearning review by Tomas S.
Tomas S.

"it really opened my eyes to what i am experiencing. very good"

What do you like best?

I liked the way in which it was very well laid out with emphasis on the common issues , it was nice and short which kept my attention and it gave me something to relate to, the possibility of saving the additional materials and supporting documents is a big bonus which is rarely available in my experience of online training courses, a really well laid out interface that remembers where I left off and is easy to return and re watch where I want to hear the detail and concentrate or focus. the ability to access and download all of my previous certification from the dashboard is nice as paper or email to management only leaves me with another task in a very hectic day already.

What do you dislike?

personally I would be proud of what has been achieved here and I dislike nothing on this presentation,

so rather than tell you what I dislike about this presentation I will tell you what I dislike in general about most presentation approaches

the use of multiple presenters kept my focus and didn't make it monotone or dreary which is one of my dislikes on other online presentations, also It was not just a power point text page by page with someone reading it out to me, that kind of presentation should be left at pre school.

Recommendations to others considering the product

extremely recomended, i havent been a user of an online training course that has been as well laid out as ths

I am solving the ways in which I manage my expectations of myself, which I very often place goals way out of my reach

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about iHASCO eLearning
iHASCO eLearning review by Ben G.
Ben G.

"Good general review"

What do you like best?

Good overall review of asbestos and it's risks. Use of testimony from Christopher was very good - drives home the message.

What do you dislike?

There is an error in one test question - 'one of the greatest dangers... 'ONLY if you are young' down as a correct answer - incorrect, it is dose dependent. You could have high dose exposure at older age and be at high risk, dose is the key factor not age. Must not conflate the two. The course also doesn't really tell you how to approach work when neither you nor the emploer/building owner has any idea of asbestos history (e.g. I regularly work around old farm buildings, railway tunnels, lofts and cellars where nobody can tell me. Where face-fitted mask, overalls as precaution?). Other than that very good though.

Asbestos awareness, display screen use, bias in the workplace

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

iHASCO eLearning review by Vasileios P.
Vasileios P.

"Good Choice"

What do you like best?

Every issue was covered with concisely but crystal clear way. The presentation didn't make you bored and the pace of each slide just kept you waiting for the next one. Really enjoyed it!

What do you dislike?

I would like if you could provide more examples from the real life (really liked the video with the copy machine and the computer screen). Real life examples can make you identify situations that you don't even think about it. Also you can identify colleagues with those symptoms and may offer a hand...

I have realised that there are many symptoms of the stress issue that haven't knew before. To be honest i am always under pressure and i have learnt how to deal with anxiety and stressful situations, without anyone show me any techniques for relieving the stress. It depends on the people and personality but your informative concept is welcomed by me at least.

iHASCO eLearning review by Madeleine E.
Madeleine E.

"Useful training, silly test"

What do you like best?

It was so refreshing to have useful training that does not expect one to absorb pages and pages of text. The presenter was pleasant to look at with a nice voice and easy manner, which also helped. The course covered a good range of important detail.

What do you dislike?

The test was really silly. It would make much more sense if you gave the same test at the beginning and again at the end of a training course. This way, you can quantify how many people benefit from the course and by what margin but also it would encourage your own team to make the test more helpful. The test needs to ask the trainee about important facts they should have learnt, not trivial information, and it should reflect what you want the trainee to take away with them. If any person of average ability could pass the test without the course, the test has to be revised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great presentations that are easy to watch

N/A

iHASCO eLearning review by Tom R.
Tom R.

"GDPR essentials training is incorrect and especially inappropriate"

What do you like best?

It could have been worse... most definitions were correct and less poor than for instance your definition of data processor.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start? The training is not fit for purpose! People should primarily understand what they should and should not do when it comes to personal data. There was way too much focus on jargon, too little focus on practical examples. Also silly stupid mistakes, e.g. question 5/20 suggests that only not everyone needs to react when they receive an incoming SAR, this is incorrect. Oh, and the R in GDPR stands for Regulation, not RegulationS - perhaps you were thinking of PECR?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get sector specific data protection training instead if you want staff to actually retain information.

Getting a quick overview of whom in the organisation has done basic training.

iHASCO eLearning review by Vinnie v.
Vinnie v.

"Clear and informative"

What do you like best?

The videos have a nice pace and the supporting graphics highlight imported areas.

What do you dislike?

The individual videos are very short and requires a lot of mouse clicks to get through.

The Dutch translation has most definitely been processed by a computer, as a native Dutch speaker I struggled to answer some of the questions and I saw numerous mistakes in the guiding texts. In my view this needs some attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get everyone up to speed on their own speed

iHasco eLearning allows me to do the required training modules whenever, wherever I want.

iHASCO eLearning review by Courtney N.
Courtney N.

"Food and Hygiene Level 2"

What do you like best?

The transcript to accompany the video, makes it easy to follow, I like the idea of being to read along with the narrator. I also like the course outline is accessible throughout the course for ease of reference. These for me are the main selling points of the course and I certainly look forward to doing another course with ihasco e-learning.

What do you dislike?

Time allocation doesn't allow for slippage and so can be misleading, i would suggest perhaps having the time as a suggested guideline rather than stating that it takes 60 minutes for example

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely one of the most user friendly online courses I have experienced.

Awareness of all aspects of Food and Hygiene

iHASCO eLearning review by Bill M.
Bill M.

"Enpowering. "

What do you like best?

The short statements encourage thinking. The additional recourses with further explanations mean you can move through the course easily but also backtrack should you need to.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps just too short for the subject though as a first step I found it appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple route to first step in training. Very useful if used correctly.

E Learning is an excellent tool to allow certain types of training and knowledge building in the persons own time or time that time allocated. I think we will use the e-learning as an additional tool not replacing what is already in place but enhancing that training.

iHASCO eLearning review by Joe F.
Joe F.

"Good essential training"

What do you like best?

The course was progressive and covered the core points need.

What do you dislike?

the focus of this course was primarily UK however, it would have been good to list the main Supervisory authorities in other EU regions. maybe have course with a specific region and also a USA and APAC version for global organisations this would be really helpful.

working towards a good core training programs working towards compliance and GDPR requirements

"A good overview"

What do you like best?

This was my first experience of food safety in the workplace, and I felt that this course has given me an overview of the issues faced, and my responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

By it's nature e-learning is impersonal, and doesn't offer the interaction that more traditional classroom based courses offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quck and easy to log into and use.

This programme has enabled the company to meet the legal requirements of operating in the food and beverage sector, and educating staff as to their responsibilities to meet these requirements and standards.

iHASCO eLearning review by Charlie P.
Charlie P.

"Think about it"

What do you like best?

This training course is thorough and comprehensive, an essential guide to working correctly at a display screen. It's also straightforward common sense: if you think for a few moments about the methods and positions it recommends, you'll appreciate it's basic good practice. It doesn't hurt to be reminded, though.

What do you dislike?

The nagging sense that 'nanny knows best': that computer and screen users are being spoon-fed good practice so their employers are covered against subsequent come-back should anything go wrong.

It should enable users to work longer, without long-term problems.

"Fire Warden (Education)"

What do you like best?

Very informative, giving details of everything that you need to know to carry out the role of fire warden effectively.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing in the training that I disliked. However, due to the content area it is a slightly boring subject but iHasco made it more interesting through the use of videos of different people and a real life situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are ensuring that our school fulfils it's legal obligations and training staff to ensure the increased safety of our staff and pupils in our care.

iHASCO eLearning review by John H.
John H.

"Easy to access and navigate"

What do you like best?

It's an easy process to follow and the course is quick and easy to complete

What do you dislike?

No dislikes - all very clear to follow and understand

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and cost effective way of rolling out training to the workforce

A need to have more people aware of H&S and to comply with guidelines. We will also be training everyone in Fire Awareness and Fire Marshal to ensure that we have always got at least 2 people in the business who can deal with it if we have a fire emergency - this is making scheduling office cover far easier!

iHASCO eLearning review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"GDPR Training successful"

What do you like best?

I liked the person providing the vocal training with the PowerPoint in the background. The bullet point review on the screen at the end of each slide made taking notes simple so I could listen to her speaking. She had a very clear voice and very good tone using emphasis where necessary and I could do it at my own pace.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I could pin point as a 'dislike'. It indicated that it should take 35minutes but it took me longer as I wanted to make sure I passed the test. I think 35 minutes is an optimistic time.

Being able to identify the legal implications and responsibilities we have with respect to GDPR. Benefit is we now know what we have to do in order to show compliance.

iHASCO eLearning review by Eileen B.
Eileen B.

"GDPR Essentials "

What do you like best?

Content of course was excellent providing easy to understand visuals to aid memory. I particularly liked the additional information to aid learning and the Coloured charts on the Principles of Data Protection and the Rights for the individual. I will display these in the workplace

What do you dislike?

All very relevant nothing at all I disliked

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent training and value for money

It saves time and resources we no longer have to free up people to leave work, provide cover for them and staff can easily accommodate the training within the workplace and within their work time

"Pertinent Course"

What do you like best?

It is a clear, concise course which you can revisit throughout the training and return to whenever you choose. I found it much improved on the course I did the previous year; more manageable but just as relevant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it is well though out. I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fits our requirements - cost effective and easy to use.

Adminstration support could be improved but we're getting there!

Regular, consistent training for all staff across all disciplines and at all levels.

iHASCO eLearning review by Gary D.
Gary D.

"Clear, concise, key information"

What do you like best?

The integration of graphical images and videos that supplement the presentation slides.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I think the presentation was the correct length with sensible questions being included.

This learning package enables remote workers to receive appropriate and necessary training easily with minimal additional company resources.

iHASCO eLearning review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Learning about GDPR"

What do you like best?

The training was easy to follow and you could go back to previous pages

What do you dislike?

When doing the test, you do not get the chance to change your mind once a option is selected. The user should have been made aware of this before starting the test

Learning about GDPR

iHASCO eLearning review by Natasha M.
Natasha M.

"Engaging fantastic training "

What do you like best?

Amazed with the video made it easy to remember facts. Maybe some more work on the figures to glad at the screen to help remember these numbers

What do you dislike?

Nothing it was all great. I think that there could be more figures used large on the screen to help remember

How important data protection is for a company and to the customer also how we are all in charge of keeping information safe.

iHASCO eLearning review by John  D.
John D.

"A clear and concise course on a complex subject"

What do you like best?

Ability to proceed through the slides and videos at my own pace - even if I was interrupted during the course. The lady explaining GDPR was very clear.

What do you dislike?

Only the subject matter - I'm sick of GDPR

I am responsible for GDPR - nominally our Data Protection Officer - and the eLearning helped me to confirm my knowledge on the subject. Scoring 100/100 in the test was very re-assuring that I do know what I'm talking about (and may re-assure my colleagues too).

iHASCO eLearning review by Lubomir T.
Lubomir T.

"Poor"

What do you like best?

It can be done at work but there is no benefit as there is no interaction and no tutor to directly ask questions. Also very boring and feels like forced to do the course.

What do you dislike?

Poor video quality, too quiet and always disrupted by colleagues

None

iHASCO eLearning review by User

"Very good mental health course"

What do you like best?

I thought the practical nature of it was brilliant and something that you can work in to your daily routine and also draw on to support others.

What do you dislike?

I thought the equality and diversity course was poor - just because it was humorous to me. It made the civil partnership people look odd - which I thought counteracted the message it was trying to convey - look back at that wig!

Also what looked to be white British people dressed in Indian Clothes -did not particularly give an inauthentic representation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review E&D videos

I think I will learn this later on, say a few months where I can review it. However I am reminded and refreshed on E&Q and Mental Health.

iHASCO eLearning review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

I like the videos of the two presenters, they are interesting and varied.

I liked all the content covered - gave me some new things to think about

What do you dislike?

It was a bit long, it would be ideal to make each course no longer than about 30 mins

Good training on a range of different topics such as mental health and health and safety

iHASCO eLearning review by William  D.
William D.

"Interesting"

What do you like best?

The easy way it was set out in a logical format

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add as I thoroughly liked the course

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

It provides a clear discription of the GDPR and everything involved with data protection

iHASCO eLearning review by Drew W.
Drew W.

"Long but detailed "

What do you like best?

It's very informative, the videos are quick and concise. The transcripts are helpful and the voice of the narrator is not monotonous, which was fab. Loved the random inbetween questions

What do you dislike?

It is long and tedious, but necessary so no major dislikes

I learnt the practices of GDPR. It was helpful to get a beginner's understanding of GDPR

iHASCO eLearning review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Child Protection Module"

What do you like best?

Ease of access, clarity and relevance. The convenience of this system allows users to train at the time most convenient to them. The materiel was relevant and very well delivered. Breaks could be taken where required and the Chat service responded extremely promptly when required. A very impressive experience.

What do you dislike?

The login procedure for this survey. I completed the course on laptop but this on tablet and expected direct access from your email to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very thorough, user friendly and effective service.

Youth Work - Duke of Edinburgh's Award Leadership and Expedition Assessor updating and re-accreditation of Child Protection module. This will keep me abreast of recent developments.

"Lone Working"

What do you like best?

Very easy to follow guidance in short, sharp sections which state the obvious - the obvious which can very often be forgotten!

What do you dislike?

Questions are a bit too basic. This survey - too restrictive with numbers of characters.

We have several lone workers so this course is ideal to raise awareness of personal safety

iHASCO eLearning review by David  R.
David R.

"appropriate "

What do you like best?

clarity of vocal and visual instruction

What do you dislike?

within the test and how are you doing sections the terminology used doesnt always equate to words used within the training video or wordage. This makes answering the questions confusing as you end up trying to guess the nearest match. Clarity is Key.

N/A

iHASCO eLearning review by Administrator

"Informative and factual "

What do you like best?

I found the course very informative and covered all areas of GDPR that i need to think about.

I also found the diagrams very useful and made the facts about GDPR more clear.

What do you dislike?

Some of the models were a bit long and my concentration dropped so i found i had to repeat a few models so the information went in.

Ihassco learning give very clear information on complicated topics and reinforce these topics with a test at the end to make sure the information has gone in.

iHASCO eLearning review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Clear well presented course"

What do you like best?

A Clear and concise presentation ………………………….

What do you dislike?

nothing...………………………………………………………………………………….

Easy remote user training

iHASCO eLearning review by Oskar S.
Oskar S.

"Manual Handling"

What do you like best?

Concise, yet clear and easy-to-follow course and instructions.

What do you dislike?

At times presentation is somewhat simplistic.

Manual Handling Trainings

iHASCO eLearning review by Administrator

"Really helps me to understand GDPR principles and values"

What do you like best?

The information provided about GDPR and its various guidelines

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can describe which I do not like about this training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it up with the good courses

Now I know how to follow GDPR guidelines to make the data secure in all ways

"excellent on-line course"

What do you like best?

subject matter covered with reasonable background and covers all the main points you need to be aware of in the workplace.

What do you dislike?

nothing in particular strikes me as needing improvement

provide a way of providing required training at your desk in an expedient way

iHASCO eLearning review by Ryan A.
Ryan A.

"did not enjoy the structure"

What do you like best?

did not enjoy this course lack of interaction made it easy to switch off

What do you dislike?

I think the contents and interaction should be updated

I have taken away a few things that I am going to try implement into the workplace.

iHASCO eLearning review by Ken I.
Ken I.

"Good practical information that makes GDPR easy to understand"

What do you like best?

Clear and simple explanations. Good test at the end. Just the right time commitment for a basic introduction

What do you dislike?

nothing really - the product works as i expected and is easy to use

Ideal if you are remote worker, saves lots of travel time

"Fire Warden made easy"

What do you like best?

Video tutorials make learning easier to understand, needs to be completed in a quiet place not a busy office,home!

What do you dislike?

Whats not to like, this seems the way forward in terms of training members of staff to be compliant with laws

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure it is used in a quiet environment where there are no distractions such as in the office or a busy home.

Ease of training many staff in more than one location at a pace that suits different people

iHASCO eLearning review by Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

"Decent timing"

What do you like best?

That videos were included and there was also a transcript to read along.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything about this training.

I didn't know before that employers can cover eye test and glasses cost should you need them. As someone who wears glasses, this is particularly helpful and useful to know.

iHASCO eLearning review by Maria G.
Maria G.

"good training"

What do you like best?

it is a very easy to follow training, and it is a good idea to have it in small batches - easier to digest!

What do you dislike?

there was nothing to dislike, the training was informative and easy to follow

none, just getting ready for GDPR coming into force in May

iHASCO eLearning review by Cem B.
Cem B.

"GDPR Essentials"

What do you like best?

Quick concise information that you can easily access.

What do you dislike?

Too many slides and it was slow selecting answers and switching slides.

I have not identified a business problem but I found that it was difficult to click on next slide previous slide as there was a delay.

iHASCO eLearning review by Daniel  J.
Daniel J.

"H&S Basic & Essentials Course Review "

What do you like best?

Interactive nature of learning, multiple choice tests and opportunity for review of whole or each section before attempting test

What do you dislike?

The learning is quite time-consuming but this is only a minor dislike

injuries at work, reducing risks of injuries being caused, increasing safe environment and learning

iHASCO eLearning review by Geoffrey  S.
Geoffrey S.

"Clear concise ,well informed."

What do you like best?

The video was informative, easily understood, with good diction.

What do you dislike?

The length of the video ,although necessarily long, did distract from the content.

I do not have a clue . I am a support worker..

iHASCO eLearning review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Professional test. Very good"

What do you like best?

It was concise on the subject and easy to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing in this needs to be changed. Everything was clearly layed out and easy to understand videos made the course easy to complete

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue the good work

A higher understanding on the subject

"GDPR feedback"

What do you like best?

Clear presentation of the facts and each slide contained a reasonable amount of information

What do you dislike?

Some of the visual representation I thought was a bit amateurish

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seemed to be satisfactory, comprehensive and easy to use

Made me aware of recent regulation

Additional comment. In these days of inclusivity and multicultural etc. considerations, although the presenters were male and female (admittedly there were only 2, if I recall correctly), I feel there was a missed opportunity to include a more diverse ethnic mix

iHASCO eLearning review by james p.
james p.

"Good quality training"

What do you like best?

It was easy to follow and very well presented.

What do you dislike?

When a question was answered wrong you had to go back through the training. Only discovered the shortcut later on.

Help with IMechE local committee work.

iHASCO eLearning review by User

"I found the course informative and easy to follow. The short videos were well presented."

What do you like best?

I liked that the course covered more than just manual handling techniques. It was refreshing to see that the course also went into detail about human physiology and the impact of lifting on the body.

What do you dislike?

Overall, there were no aspects of the course that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cyber security

By showing the correct techniques for manual handling, we are reducing the risk of personal injury.

The main benefit is a safer workforce.

iHASCO eLearning review by Luiz A.
Luiz A.

"Simple and direct,"

What do you like best?

Clear instructions with direct principles based on the laws.

What do you dislike?

Divided into segments that sometimes make it longer to go through.

It makes equal level of knowledge among all eomployees and colleagues.

iHASCO eLearning review by George K.
George K.

"Very useful information presented in a warm and friendly manner which makes learning easy"

What do you like best?

Presentation of images and text and tone of voice by both presenters

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I found negative in this course

Preventing repetitive strain injuries and improving my own productivity as a result of being pain free.

iHASCO eLearning review by David H.
David H.

"Fire Warden Training"

What do you like best?

Short, sharp sections and course did not take too much time.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing in the course that I disliked.

We now have one more trained Fire Warden

"Asbestos Awarenss Course"

What do you like best?

I liked the way each video was summed up in a few memorable sentences on the screen. This reinforced the information and made it easy to remember.

What do you dislike?

The video of the man suffering from the cancer from asbestos damage was really distressing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is quite user-friendly and does not use difficult terms, but explains clearly and in detail.

I will know what to do if I come across crumbling asbestos at work.

iHASCO eLearning review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Very informative and useful course."

What do you like best?

It is relatively but to the point in each video.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything substantial about the videos.

Health and safety issues and requirements.

Learning about iHASCO eLearning?

* We monitor all iHASCO eLearning reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.