IDrive Online Backup

A single account to backup and sync data from multiple computers and mobiles

Work for IDrive Online Backup?

Learning about IDrive Online Backup?

IDrive Online Backup Reviews

Ask IDrive Online Backup a Question
Showing 27 IDrive Online Backup reviews
IDrive Online Backup review by Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.

"IDrive powerful software ! "

What do you like best?

I like this software because it is very easy to use, its installation is very fast, it does not require a very powerful machine and it is based on the cloud, so it can be used for multiple computers thanks to the advantage it offers its users to connect to others through a single account, also provides security to the files shared among users, as well as backup copies to them, all these tools make IDrive a powerful backup for personal use as well as for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be slow but I think it is due to the internet connection that each user has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IDrive is ideal for any computer because it does not demand as much memory, it keeps your documents safe and you can work with them from any device.

Identify allows me to see my documents from anywhere, or if you have forgotten something, and, if necessary, search, from any device synchronized so far, and thanks to your backup copies, allows me to be before the possible loss of any document important, why work with this software is to have everything at hand.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IDrive Online Backup
IDrive Online Backup review by Diofrank R.
Diofrank R.

"Storage of my documents in the cloud with an easy search."

What do you like best?

I work in the area of ​​education I have approximately five student rooms where I elaborate curriculum, evaluations, note control, etc., Idrive serves as a complement to store all my information in one place avoiding the loss of information.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing for me was the download which lasted a few minutes and did not have the waiting time so I had to leave it in the hands of a colleague who helped me download it while attending classes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this application for the protection of the documents that are made in order to have them at hand in case of needing them again or to prevent them from being deleted in any situation. Here we can count on a backup which is very important have any problem that may occur with the team, to take the documents of my students as well as evaluations, class topics and even books in perfect order.

It allows us to archive a large amount of information and at the same time provides protection in case of loss that often happens to us, especially in times when the equations are unexpectedly turned off or the emails are deleted, we can locate our documents in the cloud having access to them at any time without limits.

What Online Backup solution do you use?

IDrive Online Backup review by Basheera A.
Basheera A.

"Perfect Online Cloud Backup Tool"

What do you like best?

iDrive is one of the finest Cloud Backup tool that can backup our all smart devices like PCs, Macs, iPhones and all Android devices. It gives the highest level of data security available in the web right now. We can easily backup multiple devices to one iDrive account and sync instantly to access the files everywhere.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike about iDrive is it gives only 5GB of space for free. I think they should hive atleast 10GB to users and it helps them to know more about iDrive and its capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can see some alternatives like Backblaze or CrashPlan to iDrive. But I feel iDrive is better because it is easy to use and offers some flexible plans. I believe iDrive is the best complete data back tool available on the web.

A complete data backup is a must have for all business users. iDrive helps us to back up our entire PC Data to the cloud. It's something better than Dropbox or Google Drive.

IDrive Online Backup review by Juan D.
Juan D.

"great backup software"

What do you like best?

easy to setup and it automatically select most common folders, like documents, Desktop, pictures, etc.

you can set the encryption to keep your files safe, which is what we were looking for our business.

we also wanted to be able to centrally manage the accounts so that if we had to do a restore we would be able to.

What do you dislike?

Our only problem with it being in the healthcare field was that they did not want to sign a BAA that we could agree upon. They have a standard one they use, but our legal department was not happy with it. After back and forth we were forced to use their BAA. Right now we are not using it for people who would have access to PHI

We had user have their laptops die and loose all their work because they were not using the old tools we had for them. They would have to manually setup a backup. We wanted something automated, that we setup on a machine and it just works in the baclground. This was very usefull for upper management who don't want to deal with all the tech stuff.

IDrive Online Backup review by Kenneth G.
Kenneth G.

"Why I cancelled my intro order for iDrive less than one week after I purchased it"

What do you like best?

I was interested in the product because of the new cloud backup feature.

However, there were so many defects in the product that any advantages did not matter.

My relationship with iDrive ended with a request for a refund for my order and assistance completely uninstalling iDrive.

What do you dislike?

Many things

1. There was a download for the product, but Microsoft Store had another version which was different.

2. Somehow the product picked up and left installed erroneous registry entries, linking to an old account, and it was impossible to unlink the product from that old account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fix the installation so it does not pickup previous install information.

Take a look at Acronis True Image backup to see what a really excellent product looks like, and emulate that.

Get back to me when you are done with my above recommendations

I am currently using another product, Acronis True Image, for online backups. I like the product a lot but it has had intermittent problems. I was hoping to try out the new IDrive online backup to see it it was competitive. The result, unfortunately, was that the Acronis product is far superior to iDrive.

IDrive Online Backup review by User

"Rapid recovery and storage of information in the cloud."

What do you like best?

I love the security it provides to my documents protecting them from any loss or damage that the equipment may present, I like to feel the tranquility of having my information safe especially for the diverempece to use idrive because on one occasion my device was damaged I could not recover the information, now with idrive I keep in the cloud the information that I do not want to lose, the organization of the documents is great what facilitates me the search of any information.

What do you dislike?

what I liked the least was the download for me was something uncomfortable at first I started an error and slow to apply to the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Idrive for the protection and protection of the information, either by the different external factors that can often damage the equipment it is important to have a good backup tool with Idrive is possible, it provides the recovery of the documents that are store in the cloud allowing access to them without any inconvenience.

And have been able to have my documents under backup in the cloud and have them on hand by the time I request them, I have also been allowed to safeguard some documents by applying a password, which is very important when sharing the equipment. This tool gives me the benefit of quick recovery of my information and at the same time feel the tranquility that documents and my photos are protected.

IDrive Online Backup review by Romel Jose R.
Romel Jose R.

"Security of my documents in the cloud."

What do you like best?

For my work I handle important information, as well as confidential documents, which for no reason I can lose, so I use this application as a backup, which allows me to protect the information of any inconvenience that my team may present and perform a quick search at any time without limit of time, it is easy to use and apply, being able to locate a document among thousands.

What do you dislike?

Is a quite easy application to use perhaps the download may last a few minutes as it was my case what made me despair a little, it is a way to protect the documents and information that I use and download on my computer keeping my information securely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion this application is important because it allows the information to be stored for any external reason that could erase the information contained in the equipment guaranteeing that we can have the documents at any time, it is recommended especially for companies that handle many documents, this is a good way to save them through the cloud.

I started using this application because a few years ago I lost all my information due to a low current which I could not recover by any means, from there I decided to investigate on application that provide protection to the information the truth I have no complaint gives me the guarantee of having my information at any time by filing it in an orderly manner, either by lists or boxes.

IDrive Online Backup review by Neyda Jose M.
Neyda Jose M.

"A hard drive in the cloud! "

What do you like best?

iDrive is a provider of storage in the cloud for any device, what I like most about it is that it is really complete since I can access my backup copies from any device, it is compatible with linux, it allows me to share files from a very simple way pressing right button, selecting the option to share, set or not a password and give privileges to download files or just see them and if you want can be shared by twitter, facebook, etc and the best thing is that I should not worry anymore that also allows me to backup my database protecting my websites.

What do you dislike?

It does not offer unlimited storage but I think that makes it unique since that way it provides opportunities for everyone adapting to real needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have very confidential documents that require extreme security, there is no need to worry because iDrive allows us to establish our own encryption key, but in doing so we greatly limit all the file sharing features that IDrive offers so if you want to take advantage of it 100% let them establish your password.

With iDrive I keep my files highly backed and saved no matter if we have mistakenly deleted something while working or if a machine has been damaged because we have everything saved in the cloud and extremely safe is really efficient for both my work and me personally .

IDrive Online Backup review by Bryan W.
Bryan W.

"IDrive does all the work for you."

What do you like best?

Once you schedule your backups, you will never have to do another thing to IDrive unless you have a computer issue.

What do you dislike?

Initially I was a little confused on where I was backing up to and what was being backed up. This may have been my fault because once I figured it out it made total sense.

IDrive backs up 2 drives that are essential to the daily business of our company. If something were to happen to them we would need to restore the backups ASAP and this is what they offer.

IDrive Online Backup review by Jeffrey J.
Jeffrey J.

"Great backup software let's you sleep at night knowing your data is fully backed up."

What do you like best?

Simple report every morning letting me know it "did it's thing" (backed up all my new and updated files) during the night. If it wasn't for that I'd always wonder: "did it really happen" or is my data vulnerable if something should happen to my laptop. Love that secure feeling of knowing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. Billed once a year with an annual renewal notice and nightly backups with confirm - what's there not to like?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial and see how easy it is and the detailed report you get nightly. Can't be much simpler.

Making sure 70 hours of work a week for multiple companies, projects, and ideas is safely backed up in the cloud.

IDrive Online Backup review by william r.
william r.

"A good affordable back up solution "

What do you like best?

I drive gives you 2tb of storage for around $53 per year, or free 5gb. They also give you the option of sending a physical drive to do a hard back up, and send back in so they can upload your initial full back up at no additional cost.

What do you dislike?

The software is a little dated. The interface is complex for basic user to recover files if needed. The support is very lacking. The techs I have talked to were relatively rude, and I had to wait a whole day for a response.

This solves the concern of onsite data loss. The companies I deal with now do not have to worry about losing data.

IDrive Online Backup review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best place to store your data securely "

What do you like best?

Supports major server applications and different ways to backup ,Data's are stored in highly secured environment,upload the data's from any source mobile,lap,tab etc.Easily retrieve your data from any safely when needed.included desktop application a greater advantage for the ease of access.

What do you dislike?

Pricing can me a bit reduced .nothing more to be done overall a perfect place to store and retrieve your data safely.more safe relaibe

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many more new additional features can be added

When i was running out of space and security issues IDrive helped me in storing my large amount of data safely and securely an with the highly encrypted environment

IDrive Online Backup review by Riva S.
Riva S.

"Hope I never need to use the restore feature"

What do you like best?

Cloud back up - one account does all my computers, both personal as well as business - easy interface

What do you dislike?

Paying for it - Laughing Out Loud - LOL - There is no feature that i dislike as of yet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get one account and use for all your personal and business computers

Cloud back-up , just in case....- Luckily we have not have not had to use the restore feature

IDrive Online Backup review by Deanna O.
Deanna O.

"Easy as buttering your bread"

What do you like best?

User friendly, there is a mobile app, downloads quixk

What do you dislike?

Took a bit to figure out but after I didn't was easynpeezy

Backing up compurers. Benefits are all saved information is cloud based

IDrive Online Backup review by Administrator

"iDrive came through when we had a computer crash"

What do you like best?

Once you get it set to backup according to your needs, you can forget about it!

What do you dislike?

Initial settings so that it only runs when you are not utilizing your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to find an online coupon code for a discount!

We were able to recover most, if not all, files from a computer that crashed.

IDrive Online Backup review by Jess M.
Jess M.

"Quick and Easy Backups"

What do you like best?

I don’t have to think about if my stuff is backed up or not, I just know it’s taken care of.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little bit of a learning curve getting it setup.

I keep all of my work files backed up constantly, as well as backups of my backups of my site. The peace of mind is so worth it.

IDrive Online Backup review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Amazing Multienviorment Data Backup"

What do you like best?

I like that I can download this on every computer in the office, wether it’s the creative teams macs or the dev’s linux machines. The Dashboard is very functional and clean.

What do you dislike?

Without a coupon it’s prety expensive, and I wish there was better way to integrate into cutrent on premise solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure other programs don’t fit your needs. Although this service is great, there are more affordable options that just don’t look as clean

Ease of backup, and speed of back ups are addressed. It’s also got a good apple app.

IDrive Online Backup review by Laura A.
Laura A.

"IDrive "

What do you like best?

I like that I can store all of my pictures and all of my computer files in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Time will tell if there is something I need that this program does not offer.

Helps keep me organized with my business files. Helps keep my personal data all in one place.

IDrive Online Backup review by James G.
James G.

"Good performance and reliability"

What do you like best?

Backup speeds are very fast. No problems experienced. Can backup unlimited devices. 24/7 support

What do you dislike?

Does not support two factor authentication. More expensive than other competitors.

Backing up large customer data needs to be done securely. IDrive provides an efficient way to do this and automatic backups are a plus.

IDrive Online Backup review by Administrator in Computer Software

"AMAZING SOFTWARE!"

What do you like best?

The amazing price and accuracy on backing up important files

What do you dislike?

none whatsoever. The system is very easy to use and a wide array of users can use it with ease

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stick with the IDrive backup its worth it. Take the initial start up slow and it will run smoothly.

We ever very limited on how many devices we could have with a previous company but with Idrive we can have unlimited devices!

IDrive Online Backup review by V. Antwon L.
V. Antwon L.

"Nice GUI interface"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud based solution. Lots of storage for a fair price.

What do you dislike?

This product is very great but it is pricey.

I’m able to backup shares drive files

IDrive Online Backup review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Great software to backup files!"

What do you like best?

You can access files from anywhere and offers plenty of storage space for a great price. Super secure and easy to access.

What do you dislike?

Anything above 5 GB to purchase is a little expensive. Google Drive is a simpler option for people that dont need excessive space

I have a business and it is simple for employees to share and use files

"So Handy!"

What do you like best?

iDrive is pretty amazing. It's a great medium for backups.

What do you dislike?

Online backups can be a hassle at times. Restoring data is not always straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As an off-site solution, this will do just what you need it to do. No complaints!

Well the obvious, which is having an off-site solution for backups is always a requirement.

IDrive Online Backup review by User

"Access files everywhere and back up remotely "

What do you like best?

Ability to back up all my PCs remotely and access files pretty much wherever I am

What do you dislike?

Initial backup was fairly slower than I was expecting it to be

We use it to share files such as client record cards and for posters/ offers to download and use regardless what salon we are in

IDrive Online Backup review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Easy to use back up sofeware"

What do you like best?

Runs automatically in the background. This makes life easy.

What do you dislike?

Finding a file is a bit cumbersome. Also a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend IDrive as a solution for easy access to back up files

Helps tremendously with server file accidental deletion since there is not a trash can on a server.

IDrive Online Backup review by Administrator

"Cloud drive for EVERY platform"

What do you like best?

With iDrive I can have all my documents and files synced between platforms, making the use of different devices so easy.

What do you dislike?

It's a paid service, although it's not very expensive for what it offers.

Syncing seamlessly between my devices and easy access for my coworkers.

"IDrive Online Backup"

What do you like best?

I like that it can be used just like any other Cloud software program to back up file

What do you dislike?

It is not as robust as one drive or even Google drive

We were looking for a backup for our team that would let use share files and

Learning about IDrive Online Backup?

* We monitor all IDrive Online Backup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.