Hurdlr Reviews & Product Details

Hurdlr Overview

What is Hurdlr?

Hurdlr is a smart mobile app for independent workers, freelancers and solopreneurs to seamlessly manage their "business" finances in seconds. Not days, hours, or even minutes.

Hurdlr Details
Discussions
Hurdlr Community

Hurdlr
@hurdlr

Answer a few questions to help the Hurdlr community
Have you used Hurdlr before?

Hurdlr Reviews

Showing 5 Hurdlr reviews
Already have Hurdlr?
What do you like best?

Hurdlr is so easy for tracking miles and business expenses. I tutor and am a doula. Tutoring, I do out of my house and/or school so I don't need the mileage but when I doula, I am traveling to client meetings, client houses for prenatal and postpartum visits, and hospitals for births. Since I am in the car so much going to inconsistent places, it is nice that I can just press a button and it takes care of how long and how far I drive. The app is easy to use but they also have a comprehensive website where you can get all of your reports you might need (both income and expenses) which makes doing taxes at the end of the year so easy! I am also a full time teacher so I keep track of my education expenses as well. You can make different businesses and get a report for each. Anytime you input an expense, you have the option to include a picture (and I always include a picture of the receipt for tax purposes). This is an app/program I would 100% recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be about the reports through the app but they have updated that tab within the app so I really don't have any complaints. I mean, I think I'm just being picky but it would be nice to be able to autotrack my mileage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since it is free, give it a shot! It is so user friendly and solves problems I didn't know I had. The program literally does everything that you might need to track expenses including tracking mileage, tracking income, and tracking expenses with easy to read reports and the option to track expenses with pictures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am keeping track of my mileage so much better than I was in the past. I was keeping track on a spreadsheet and I was constantly forgetting to keep track of things. This is SO much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hurdlr is a great app because of the unlimited mileage tracking and an effortless way to be able to track income and expenses. It also has other features that makes the experience so easy. Some of these include being able to view your federal and state tax calculations at any time which helps you prepare for tax season and what to expect. It especially helps with those who are self employed and also do their own taxes. They also offer promotions that will deduct a certain amount from every mile you drive, saving you money. I mean how cool is that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren’t many downfalls to this app that stand out in particular. I would say all in all it can help the general public with expense tracking so you don’t have to manually do it yourself. If you aren’t familiar with the app it could take a moment to learn how to use the features. Overall, great app. Serves its purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It should be easy enough to use and figure out on one’s own! Just download the app and set up an account, then wala you have yourself the start of something wonderful. You’ll never turn back and will always electronically track your finances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Basically taking the stress out of tax season. It organizes your finances, income, deductions, etc; without you actually having to stress to gather and keep up with all of the papers you would normally need. It makes the process smoother and less of a headache. There are many benefits with using this app and I recommend it to anyone who wants a little help with staying organized and in the know about your finances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Integrations with existing accounts to track expenses, track mileage. It has been easy the last 2 years to document for my tax returns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It glitches when you split an expense. I end up having to add those manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This syncs up with my financial accounts, my uber account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Documenting expenses and mileage for 1099 work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Hurdlr automates expense and mileage tracking by linking to my business accounts to track business expenses and using the GPS on my phone to track miles driven. I like the ease of use both on the web and on mobile. The app provides notifications when an expense or mileage is tracked. It also provides prompts to help me know what to do next. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs personal financial tools for personal financial management, ie, budgeting, spending tracking, debt reduction, etc. I would love to be able to use one tool for both business finances and expenses and personal finances. I currently use two tools for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a number of tools out there to help track and document business expenses and potential tax deductions. Hurdlr is one of the easiest to understand and use. I've tried a few different brands and this one is right up at the top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of receipts is a pain. Searching for bank and credit card statements every year and separating business expenses from personal expenses is a pain. Hurdlr automates most of the process and puts everything in one place with good reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is so much to love about Hurdlr. For one the free version is just as wonderful as the paid version ( I use paid now.) You can track your expenses, pay, taxes needed to be taken out and put away for when you pay your taxes as 1099- it is a great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I love this app. I recently became self employed and this has made it such a smooth process. Thank you Hurdlr! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your'e self employed or 1099 - you need this app! It has helped me in so many ways and customer service is always right there to help every step of the way! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can track my invoices- track how much I should be putting away each week and or pay period for taxes, so I'm not blind sighted with a huge bill! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.