Everlance Reviews & Product Details

Everlance Overview

What is Everlance?

Everlance is the highest rated milage tracker and expense log. The Everlance Teams product provides company administrators with central reporting, group billing, and geolocation insights into their field workers. Employees ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses use Everlance to manage their mileage and expense reimbursement process. Everlance is extremely easy to use and has been featured by both Apple and Google as one of their "Best New Apps". Everlance is a 100% automatic solution used by companies to manage GPS verified mileage reimbursement and receipt tracking. Simplify Expenses Management With Everlance Mileage Tracker & Expenses Log: ✓ Save time & money ✓ Automate mileage tracking → Increase productivity ✓ Accurately reimburse employees/ track team expenses ✓ Allow the team to focus on completing your companies mission

Everlance Details

Everlance's first product is a 100% automated mileage and expense tracking app.

Everlance
2015
San Francisco, CA
@everlance
477 Twitter followers

Everlance Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Everlance community
Have you used Everlance before?

Everlance Reviews

Showing 25 Everlance reviews
Already have Everlance?
What do you like best?

It easily tracks my mileage for me.

the summary is easy to use.

I was able to figure out the basic features without ANY instructions!

I like the favorite places... once I learned about it... saves me time!

And as a team manager, I can easily track when my team goes to the locations they sometimes "claim" to go to... the ability to add a picture on a trip is a nice feature for Proof of Performance. And the above mentioned Favorite Places make it easy to see repeat visits.

NOTE: EVERY app I have tried had some accuracy issues, but I found that Everlance was the most reliable. And after I contacted support, they helped me troubleshoot a tracking issue I was having and IT.GOT.BETTER! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They could do a better job educating the user, but with the app so simple to use, MOST people probably wouldn't need the help.

I wish their expense reports were a little more robust, but I recently learned that they are having some MAJOR updates to that. I can't wait!

And... battery life... EVERY SINGLE mileage tracking app drains the phone... so I just learn to drive with it plugged in. (simple solution...)

I would give them 5 stars if they improved their reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's seriously one of the easiest mileage trackers to use... and they listen to you if you have an idea for an improvement. (I wish all apps were this connected to their users)

As a team manager or an admin, the reporting is getting so good! Ask them about their future plans for the software... so. good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mileage tracking

Auto Expense reimbursement

General expense tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Photographer
Entertainment
What do you like best?

What I like most about Everlance is its ability to automatically track and record my trips. As a photographer, I travel a lot for my job. Everlance keeps track of all of this and categorizes it into an easy to understand Report. I really make use of the Work Hours filter, having an option to automatically classify my trips that I drive during specific hours makes things super simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While I do use the Work Hours feature a lot, I think that it would be super useful to be able to have "shifts". I volunteer certain evenings of the week and being able to automatically classify hours 9-5 as work and then 5:30-8 as Volunteer would be super helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlance is solving a number of my problems. I no longer have to keep a pen and pad on me to keep track of my miles (most of the time forgetting to write them down anyways!) and I no longer have a folder of receipts in my office for business expenses! I can simply upload a picture of my receipt to my transaction and voila, everything is organized! I also found it really helped me budget my personal expenses. After downloading a Report, I'm able to see exactly where my personal money is going, so not only has it helped keep my business organized, but its help me keep my personal expenses on track. This app is way more than I ever expected! I love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Manager
Entertainment
What do you like best?

The range and quality of features is amazing! Instead of having like 3 or 4 different apps open, I can use Everlance to track my spending AND my driving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'm not always sure about the newest features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think there's always a learning curve when learning a new product, so give your self patience when you first try out they app. It can be as simple or as sophisticated as you need it to be because it literally does so much- I don't even necessarily know ALL the features, tools, and everything that's available, but I do love the product.

I've also spoken in-depth with their senior engineering team about some feature suggestions I had and they were very receptive. So they have a high-quality product with the feel of a smaller company that truly cares about their user base. So a thumbs up for the accessibility of both their team and their app! I think it's great what they're doing and look forward to saying that I Was one of the first Everlanc users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You have to pay to get the full benefits of the product, but that's not necessarily a bad thing since they're a business? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The mileage tracker is pretty useful. It allows for automatic tracking of our trips without tedious manual input. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tracker itself sometimes doesn't accurately show where the trip is going. We rely on its accuracy to be able to fairly provide travel reimbursements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a company policy that honors the travel that our employees do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor & Licensed Real Estate Agent
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I appreciate that so many of the features are automatic so I don't really have to spend mental energy remembering to manual keep track of each work trip or worry about keeping my business expenses organized.

I also appreciate that the app can automatically classify trips and transactions that are common or frequent so I can minimize the time required for bookkeeping.

The reports are also formatted in a way the is straight-forward and easy to read. This has made recordkeeping so much easier and I wish I'd have found this program sooner!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like how the app is rather intuitive and it does SO much. Sometimes I find features that I didn't realize existed which allow my to further customize my account. I'm not sure if the app gets updated with new features or if these features were always there but I'm slow to realize they exist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since the information in Everlance can help with tax time, it's important to manage the information regularly and classify trips/transaction often so that unclassified data doesn't pile up (I also tend to forget important notes if I wait too long after the trip). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've save valuable time from working on paperwork and reports that I've been able to reclaim and invest in my business and the process of keeping records is so much less stressful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self Employee
What do you like best?

Everlance is so easy to use. Myself and my team have been using it for a little over a year now and it was so easy to get setup. The tracker accuracy is great and the connecting bank feature. I am able to view all my mileage / expenses in one place and that saves time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features in the app and I wish there more info on all of it. Kind of hard to get all the info needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you keep wifi on when driving. That was recommended to me by their support team and that helps trip accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were tracking all our mileage in a book and was not sure if we were compliant. Now we know we are and it saves times since we don't have to enter in the addresses every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

It automatically tracks our employee's trips and recognizes routes to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some minor issues with personal trips and not able to turn those off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking and milelage reimbursement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administration Assistant
What do you like best?

I really enjoy everlances auto trip detection. I never have to worry about entering a trip manually or forgetting to press start for collecting my miles for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it requires access to location 24/7 for the auto detect option. Drains my battery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Priced fairly compared to other products out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s making my life as a frequent business related traveler so much easier. Benefits of automation and little effort to get your hard earned money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

I like that it automatically started tracking my driving as soon as I get into the car helping me to not lose recorded mileage in the case I forgot to turn it on. I apartments like the brand awareness out there already with a good reputation so much so that I was provided with the platform through work for free my first 3 months. I tend to be more open minded to things others can vouch for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As much as I like the automatic mileage tempering when beginning to drive anywhere it is also the feature I like least also. This is because I'm not always driving for work, therefore it's recording mileage into my report that is not accurate as it was for personal use. This can get frustrating if you are not mindful and catch this right away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely the most trusted mileage tracking and expense tracking platform. I am still somewhat a new user but can see already that it will be soon something I can not live without. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the acurate tracking of millage used while working. This in your will be very useful while filling out mandatory taxes at the end of the year to ensure it can properly be deducted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the easiness of everlance. I like that you can track your mileage and I also like that they have the option to track receipts and expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t really say that there is anything in particular that I don’t like, I have been using the app for three years now and it does about every function that I need for work purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlance has helped me immensely with my work. As a make up artist I am traveling every weekend to numerous locations and everlance helps me track those miles. Not only does it track the miles but it also lets me track my receipts and expenses that I accrue for work . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

marketing & social media
What do you like best?

I did like to have a good overview of my miles driven, to have a better opinion about spendings. I thought it was neat to see how much gas money I did sp[end every day and how much money can be saved by using alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not really think I disliked anything specific. But using google maps or Apple maps is just more reliable, and having two apps running takes too much battery life from my older phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is a great program for anyone who wants to keep track on their spendings, especially if you are a person who drives a lot it can be important. I would use the app to see where and how money can be saved or even to find alternative routes to drive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I didn't really use the program for a long time, but I didn't run into any bigger issues. I thought it was handy and easy to understand, even though I did, in the end, decide to stop using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Writer
What do you like best?

I used Everlance to track business miles--location to location, place to place. It was good at that (not great) and allowed me to have my miles in one place, which was useful during tax season. I used it in its app form, making it easy to track miles directly from my phone. The interface is fairly user friendly, which is helpful when sorting through something monotonous like business miles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I disliked, and I found this out fairly quickly, is that Everlance misses some trips. Not a lot but at least a couple per day. I grew frustrated as each trip amounts to deductions come tax season. The missed trips happened primarily when they were quick hits--a quick function after another, which required driving quickly from place to place. This was primarily when the trips were missed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider it in contrast to other expense and mileage trackers, such as Quickbooks Self-Employed. Try it out and see if it fits and know that if it doesn't, there are other programs out there that do similar things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved the problem of tracking my miles and having them all in one place, rather than taking pictures of my odometer. This simplified things and allowed for an automation of my miles rather than doing it by pictures or by hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I love that I can track my business miles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not the best for financial business spending. Expense reports could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It automatically tracks my miles. I can see exactly how many business miles I've driven for tax write offs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Automatic tracking of mileage makes the app much easier to use. The ability to do everything in one place for multiple jobs helps too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app is slow to record some mileage and to automatically stop. Sometimes trips are recorded as continuous rather than segmented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everlance is a good product to ensure you can unite all expenses and mileage in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mileage tracking was awkward and difficult before. Everlance allows me to put everything in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

It’s user friendly, keeps track of mileage and is way to sort either personal or work related mileage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost for the upgraded version. I think there should be more than 30 free trips with trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the free trial to see if it is a right fit for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording mileage for tax purposes and reimbursements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

This is a fantastic app that really gives you hard data on how far you travel in your car. I love the fact that it makes my annual accounting so easy to track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price hasn’t sold me, therefore I have not bought the whole service. I also don't love the fact that I cannot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking my mileage and keeping it stored in one app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing!

It does not work for tracking mileage (loses data and trips), has a clumsy interface, and is extremely difficult to extract usable data at tax time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm finding out the hard way that it loses trips and data (I know this conclusively because they show up in my Google Maps time line, but NOT in Everlance).

The user interface makes extracting your data at tax time nearly impossible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Completely automatic mileage and expense tracking. Everlance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still many integrations missing. Would be great to have more admin tools such as setting commute mileage or rules for employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking mileage and expenses for reimbursement for our team. The benefits so far have been:

1) Time savings. Staff no longer need to spend hours filling out mileage reports and those of us reimbursing reports can look at all of the information from a web dashboard.

2) Improved documentation quality. Having a "GPS receipt" is very helpful for us.

3) It's a product that's actually easy to use and implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

The layout of the app is very nice and clean. I like the easy swipe feature of categorizing trips into business or pleasure. I also love the fact that all of the data is compiled into a format that can be easily archived for auditing.

I have not tried the auto classify feature, but like the fact that Everlance provides the option for people who are attempting to automate as fully as possible.

The accounting features are quite nice and I appreciate the fact that the app allows you to set rules that apply to your trips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that chips are not automatically recorded even though I have my auto detection settings feature turned on. I don't always remember to log my trips and that's the main reason I downloaded the app. So for me, this failure defeats the purpose of having it. It is possible that this problem is a result of error on my end, but I have not been able to detect what the issue is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just keep an eye out on the trips that are being tracked! Try to make sure they are accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlance provides me with the ability to put together my business travel documents for the IRS. Which otherwise would be a huge pain. The only thing that stands of the way of this achievement is the program flaw which I mentioned earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pathologist Assistant
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I like how Everlance lets you pick between personal and business rated trips and expenses. It does cost money, but it seems worth the cost and you can buy at a yearly discounted rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the exporting option with Everlance. It is not effective or efficient. I don’t really understand it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps with sorting through expenses so I can easily keep track of my business related expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Day Class mild/moderate teacher K-3
What do you like best?

I love that the app is user-friendly, accurately tracks miles, and gives you an estimate of how much money your trip is worth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that the trip tracker will sometimes stop during a trip and needs to be restarted. Sometimes I forget to check the tracker and I don’t realize it stopped until I get to my destination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking miles I drive for work. Benefits include automatic tracking so I spend less time calculating and more time focusing on work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Personal Trainer
What do you like best?

I began using the free premium trial with Everlance and will definitely purchase to upgrade from the basic version! It provides automatic trip detection, allows unlimited drives, and provides detailed reports. The basic version will meet all of your needs as well, I just prefer the automatic trip detection feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A feature I would recommend is to be able to join trips into one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tax reporting has never been easier with Everlance! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ashkan Motamedi of Everlance

Thanks for your review Jamaal. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future by contacting us at support@everlance.com

What do you like best?

The automatic mileage tracking, with its ability to create rules that allow for fast-track attribution of frequent trips or trips within a certain time of day, is incredibly useful. The app is sleek and easy to use overall and has many key features that I need in a tracker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I reached the maximum number of trips for the free version very quickly, as I jet around the city in short bursts often. (This app is clearly geared towards commuting.) I'm willing to pay for a service - in fact, I do pay for a different one currently - but Everlance just doesn't have the same range and quality of features that others do for the same price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are better products out there for a similar price, so look around before committing to one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everlance lets me spend less time worrying about the administrative tasks required of a small business and more time providing services to my customers. Although I ultimately switched to another app with more features, I'm not upset that I gave Everlance a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Everlance has the ability to track your miles automatically and categorize them between personal and work. This is very helpful for tax reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app sometimes takes to long to record your trip and ends up grouping multiple trips into one trip with multiple destinations. This becomes a problem when you come back from work and later on goes to the gym as a personal trip but the trip is combined with the work trip Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording mileage for tax deduction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was a free perk for doordash drivers I found it very useful to keep track of my milage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It turned itself on anytime I was driving and I couldn't figure out how to stop the notification from popping up every min Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Notifications are sent constantly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I kept track of my milage and profit/loss for delivery that day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.