FormSwift

A SaaS platform helping organizations go paperless. FormSwift’s tools allow businesses and individuals to create, edit, sign, and collaborate on documents and workflows in the cloud, eliminating unnecessary printing, faxing, and snail mail.

Work for FormSwift?

Learning about FormSwift?

FormSwift Reviews

Showing 15 FormSwift reviews
Tyson N.

"A document creation and editing platform that's as intuitive as they get"

What do you like best?

FormSwift strips down all of the standard editing tools I would normally find in word processing software and sticks to features that are most needed. They have a vast amount of legal documents to cover many facets of business and other other needs. The data fields can easily be dragged into place on template documents or with custom documents that we upload. An enormously helpful feature that can cut down on time and paper waste is the digital signing feature.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were features that go way beyond legal documents and apply to other content such as marketing materials with photos and other graphics we can use. To me, FormSwift is a simple design tool that can be beneficial for more than just business and legal document editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FormSwift can make your life easier by at least starting documents out for you in a properly structured way. Even if you only intend to use certain types of documents at first, I'd suggest browsing through the complete list of FormSwift documents to possibly find new documents that can benefit your business.

I have used FormSwift to create and edit PDF documents that I've uploaded to my account. The FormSwift interface and simple tools make editing a breeze. I can usually complete document edits within minutes. The documents almost always turn out professional and have more interactive and legally-binding transaction capabilities than standard PDF documents or similar cloud-based platforms. I can also save time by emailing documents from right within my FormSwift account.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FormSwift
Peter C.

"Formswift has made me more productive."

What do you like best?

I use Formswift because it is intuitive and thus I find it easy to use for creating and editing portable document files (PDF).I like its large repository of business document templates which I rely on for occasions when I need fresh ideas on any business document type I am creating ; thus reducing the stress involved in creating standard business documents.

What do you dislike?

Formswift can do way better with its pdf editor. At the moment,whenever I attempt deleting a part of a pdf document,as against completely deleting the section ,it only fades out the wording with a white color,which ends up making my documents very untidy,especially on occasions when I had to delete multiple parts of my pdf doc.

Formswift serves as the go-to program for me ,whenever I need to create standard business documents such as legal documents, marketing plans ,trade manuals etc thus improving my efficiency at work.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

"Create Legal Documents Online"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to create legal documents online with FormSwift. The document can be an agreement on a loan, invoice, or a job application form. No need to travel anywhere before you get your documents signed, e-signing is very easy and you can share the legal document through emails without the need to travel anywhere. It has a nice user interface and their customer support is very okay.

What do you dislike?

I'm very satisfied with their services, no dislikes at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create your legal documents and make agreements without stress.

We easily create legal documents and get them shared online. This has helped us secure a lot of contracts.

User in Hospitality

"I choose FormSwift!"

What do you like best?

I chose Form swift because I just needed a template to create a contract. Formswift offered a free trial, which saved me a great deal of money from going through another platform that asks you to pay to use their platform. They have a free account that enables many templates available and the process of signing digitally which saves you time, and use of paper which is essentially what we want to save the environment.

What do you dislike?

They can improve their front end and make it even more user friendly, as well as updating more templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend to everyone FormSwift, as I have tried many other free platforms and none of them enables you free use for lifetime. They have the paid version which is also very affordable!

Just sending contracts for my clients to sign digitally.

UP
User in Public Policy

"Repository of Document Templates Ideal for Small Businesses and Start-Ups"

What do you like best?

FormSwift is very easy to work with. It basically has two components. First, FormSwift allows you to upload and edit PDFs. The second -- its best feature -- is a large library of document templates for businesses and professionals, such as boilerplate legal and tax documents, employee manuals, and even lesson plans. (Some of the library contains forms for individual use, such as living wills and letters of recommendation). While not quite what our organization was looking for (I initially found FormSwift as a potential PDF editor for staff), it seems most ideal for small companies, entrepreneurs, and start-ups, as it takes a lot of the headache out of locating and creating standard business documents.

What do you dislike?

The PDF editor feature is not ideal, and I have yet to find a PDF editor outside of Adobe Illustrator that easily and smoothly edits PDF documents. For example, erasing text does not delete text in the editor, it simply leaves a white space where previous text was. It does have limited value, for example, with adding components to a document such as an electronic signature (which it does quite nicely).

The other thing I don't like about FormSwift is that, at least for now, it is unclear how secure documents are that are stored to the cloud, since some of the templates are tax and legal documents, and may contain sensitive information. Of course this depends on what users do with the template documents: whether they are using them for their own purposes, or simply reusing them as templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FormSwift allows you to create test documents and browse the templates library for free, as well as provides additional resources that may be useful to businesses and professional, such as developing strategic plans. (FormSwift is a fee-based service - see their FAQ). As with any software evaluation, if you can kick the tires, you should.

We initially researched FormSwift as a potential PDF editor for staff that do not have licenses for Adobe's Creative Suite (since PDFs can be edited in Illustrator). It isn't what we are looking for, but are nonetheless happy to have found FormSwift, because of the templates library. We are small organizations that does many things in-house, and several of the non-legal document templates will certainly come in handy in the course of our work.

jesse g.

"not free as advertised"

What do you like best?

very basic forms looked nice. easy to enter specific info. there seems to be a lot of forms and im sure several are advertised as free, reading reviews on other sites.

What do you dislike?

advertised as a free form, waste time creating it just to be directed to a payment page. wish there was a way to upload all the screenshots i took of the false advertising

Recommendations to others considering the product:

beware of any ads saying their forms are free!!!!!!

nothing, i wanted something it said i could have for free. ill just go elsewhere on google

Olivia N.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Makes my job a whole lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think it's a really great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a really good product. I highly recommend it to all

It makes getting important documents out easier and quicker

"Extremely Helpful"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of using their forms. I am such disorganized fellow but their system makes it easy to be organized and professional

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to be able to use their free service longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No hesitation just jump in

I get to look and feel professional with elegant looking forms.

Sara P.

"Easy way to create custom forms"

What do you like best?

The ability to create customized forms and add to my website in minutes. Makes collecting client data much easier and more accurate.

What do you dislike?

I wish the price was cheaper to add the app and use whenever appropriate.

I collect client transaction information.

Jason S.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

Does what it says it will and helps with signature of recipients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I like everything about this product

Timely submitted

"Good place for templates"

What do you like best?

Easy way to obtain a legal template and easily adaptable for your own business needs.

What do you dislike?

May or may not apply to your own problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Probably every doc you need for your small business.

finding templates that apply to business. It's an easy way to obtain legal documentation without having to pay the arm and a leg for lawyers.

UA
User in Accounting

"It has been very beneficial and helpful in meeting my personal and clients needs."

What do you like best?

The way that basic information is supplied and posted nto the template whee it is required.

What do you dislike?

need more variety of forms, but I sure that they will be coming online soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

check templates and names used to describe

Power of Attorney, leases, billof sale. Just have my attorney review for less than $20 per each

"Reliable but not astonishing "

What do you like best?

I used this product to quickly and easily generate forms to be emailed for e-signatures

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, it did its job and functioned great.

To get forms signed, sent and filed quickly.

UA
User in Accounting

"Quick upload and easy changes"

What do you like best?

It is a Quick upload process and very easy to make changes to documents

What do you dislike?

I have not used the program enough to find anything i dislike

I dont have to print documents to make changes then save them again

"The right form exactly when you need it"

What do you like best?

These forms cover every aspect you need.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes with the forms I've used.

I've utilized the rental agreements and don't need to add anything to this form. It's complete.

Learning about FormSwift?

* We monitor all FormSwift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.