Express Employment Professionals Reviews & Product Details

Express Employment Professionals Overview

What is Express Employment Professionals?

Express Employment Professionals helps people find jobs and offers a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources for businesses around the globe.

Express Employment Professionals Details

Express Services, Inc
Oklahoma City, OK

Express Employment Professionals Reviews

Showing 2 Express Employment Professionals reviews
Location
Already have Express Employment Professionals?
HF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They placed me on a project quickly I started right away without really even having to interview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are quick, respectful and honest and placed me on an assignment fairly quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The company I was placed at was unprofessional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not working with them currently but they did help me for a short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My company, very unfortunately, switched to this agency for their employment needs. I was paid too low of a wage for the work I was doing, I called and emailed multiple times when I didn't see my paycheck directly deposited into my account. A few times they were able to write me a check instead, but even though I sent them proof that their software to upload hours clearly wasn't working and I showed them ahead of having to have them turned in, they still wouldn't pay me on time and said it was just go on the next week's paycheck. They did this multiple times even though my contract said I was to be paid weekly. They kept trying to blame me for not submitting hours but I emailed them to keep them updated when I couldn't. So I got into debt on my account because of automatic bills being paid with the promise I was going to get paid on time. After that got out of hand I was advised to go over all of my previous paycheck to see if I was getting paid the correct amount. It turns out they owed on several check for the taxes and hours being done wrong. I would not use these people and I would advise everybody stay as far away from them as possible. Luckily I heard from my previous employer that the lady that used to manage the place in Waukegan, IL that we had so many problems with was gone, but it was pretty consistent with all of my coworkers experiences too, no matter who they dealt with through there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. At one point there was an employee there that was very nice and actually helpful and fought for my wages named Katie. Never made an excuse for the company. Took care of everything fast. She was fired after 3 months of when I was her client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything. They couldn't seem to do one thing correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not use. Go anywhere else. I've used many other employments agencies as have the companies I've worked for in the past and nowhere else is as terrible. Employment agencies always have their issues, but this one was by far the worst and most unprofessional, excuse making people I've ever come across. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Express Employment Professionals for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hirewell Logo
Hirewell
4.9
With offices in Chicago and Atlanta, Hirewell is a recruiting firm with dedicated practice areas in technology, digital marketing, human resources, sales, finance & accounting, executive retained search, and IT & creative staffing. We partner with organizations to find top talent on a national level.
Victory Lap Logo
Victory Lap
4.9
Victory Lap empowers candidates and companies to find success in sales. The programs educate, develop, and place candidates in sales positions across a variety of industries, and help companies hire, train, and retain top sales talent.
Betts Recruiting Logo
Betts Recruiting
4.8
Matching top talent with the world's most innovative companies.
Hunt Club Logo
Hunt Club
4.8
Hunt Club is a curated network of digital leaders who refer candidates to partner companies with open positions.
Candidate Labs Logo
Candidate Labs
4.9
Our mission is to help sales and marketing professionals accelerate their job search, discover hidden opportunities, and create a blueprint for long-term career success.
ISG Partners Logo
ISG Partners
5.0
ISG Partners is a premier sales recruitment firm for Fortune 500 customers, mid-market clients, and tech startups across the country. We are experts in helping businesses scale for rapid, accelerated growth. Our firm has developed the reputation of building out effective and high performing sales teams in hyper-competitive industries. By leveraging our recruiting techniques, methodologies, and retention tools, we’re able to deliver a stronger ROI for our diverse client base. Our unique networking approach allows us to foster genuine relationships with top performers and drive untouched talent to our clients. Each one of our recruiters target candidates that are passively searching for new opportunities to advance their sales careers, and is passionate about letting them be the leading force in driving their future.
Robert Half Logo
Robert Half
2.9
Robert Half is a staffing website that provide skilled professionals in the fields of accounting and finance, technology, legal, creative, marketing, and administration.
Vested Logo
Vested
4.9
Hire a Recruiter for as little as $999 / month. Our innovative approach to recruiting enables our clients to hire high-quality, passive candidates at a fraction of the cost of an agency or internal staff. We specialize in identifying, engaging, and sourcing passive talent. This helps companies reduce time to fill, improve candidate quality and save time by augmenting the tedious task of sourcing. Vested also helps our clients stand out among their peers through unique branding and candidate messaging.
Upshift Logo
Upshift
LaSalle Network Logo
LaSalle Network
LaSalle Network is a staffing, recruiting and culture firm that helps companies identify top talent to fuel their growth, and helps companies build, revamp and scale their cultures to attract top talent.