Supersourcing Reviews & Product Details

Supersourcing Overview

What is Supersourcing?

Broken products, never-ending deadline extensions, stolen ideas, etc. From the process of finding a partner to getting the product developed just the way, you'd want, traditional outsourcing has had issues every step of the way. Presenting Supersourcing, a next-generation platform built to help companies find the best companies in tech to work with. We've built an all-new way to tackle outsourcing by vetting companies based on various parameters and facilitating project management with the chosen agency. This 360° coverage allows for us to build trust and ensure the best experience. This is the power of supersourcing. So why just outsource when you can supersource? Post a project on Supersourcing today. For Project Owners: Supersource your software development needs Post project requirements in less than 5 mins Instantly match with verified, expert IT agencies Shortlist & start receiving proposals within 24 hours For Agency Owners: Get more business in your industry, No Commision Supersourcing is more than just a partner for IT agencies. — we help you find the more clients in your expert domain and close deals in less than 5 minutes. Chat directly with clients, discuss, negotiate & seal the deal.

Supersourcing Details

Supersourcing is an exclusive network of the top 20% expert IT services companies of India.

Bluerang
2014
Indore, India
@EngineerBabuInc

Supersourcing Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Supersourcing community
Have you used Supersourcing before?

Supersourcing Reviews

Showing 97 Supersourcing reviews
Already have Supersourcing?
CTO
What do you like best?

The team there is great and they really believe in your success no matter what the response time is super awesome so if you need the most amazing work at the fastest pace this is the place to go without a single shred of doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are super awesome!

I don't think I have had any experience with them that I can say that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really just go with them and there is never a time they'll disappoint you and at the same time, I'll say for first-time entrepreneurs this is the best place to get the products built. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the right agency for the right product becomes very difficult and supersourcing just takes away the hard work from it because they have a multitude of the agency they can recommend you experts rather than the same agency doing multiple things with no efforts so this is the place where you get to build the best products with the best people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Director
What do you like best?

1. The best thing about supersourcing is that agencies don't have to find suitable projects and bid for different projects. The concept of domain expertise is really good. It increases an agency's chances to get more work in your domain which you are an expert.

2. It's very easy to create a profile. It just takes a few minutes to create an agency profile and good to go.

3. Support from supersourcing team is awesome. Both Aarambhi and Twinkle stay in touch and support all the time.

4. I really like the dashboard UI and UX. The left menu is organized in a very nice manner which is easy to access.

5. I like the proper agency verification process too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I registered on supersourcing in the last week of December 2020 only. So far all good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice for others would be like if you have expertise in any particular domain then I Highly recommend Super Sourcing for such agencies. It's very easy to register and simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The major problem on other platforms like Upwork is there is a lot of competition. agencies need to find the matching project and then bid on the projects which takes a lot of time and the process is slow. On the other hand on supersourcing, as an agency, I just need to create my profile and as much relevant information as you can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Supersourcing
Co-Founder & Head of Product
What do you like best?

I would say communication is the best part and the way help me to guide the supersourcing platform to find the right agency. Personally, I would like to thanks Twinkle from the team who is regularly in touch with me and helping me if any communication is not concluded with the agency. The sorting feature is superb Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It is all good. I haven't felt any issues till now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now it is very easy to use and easy to find the right agency. Also, it helps to compare the agencies with their proposal. As a user just took 2-3 mins to complete the criteria for shortlisting the agency and within 24 hrs I started getting a proposal. I would advise on one thing that while shortlisting the agency, try to give a little bit more information about the past work in the listing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Developer
What do you like best?

I liked the professional attitude of the person, who introduced me to Supersourcing on their standard introductory call. I like the look'n'feel of the website and some clever sections, such as FAQ. I also like that you get the public profile easily and that anybody can access it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the words, which are overflowing the line, are cut in the middle, instead of justified. See the end of the middle line here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e0xxn9u3pib03o/Screenshot%202021-02-10%20at%2015.02.21.png?dl=0 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am looking for clients. I've been a validated member of Supersourcing for only a couple of hours, so no benefits as of yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Instant response and transparency along with regular reminders from the support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far to comment but if there is any feedback I will share it in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a really great platform to explore your business opportunities with loyal prospects who really in need of services or support. It gives you peace of mind as most of the customers coming via super sourcing already know what they want to achieve and what kind of deliverable they are expecting from the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem this portal solving is bringing the right customer as per our domain expertise and they went with filters of validation before reaching to us, hence it takes really less time to close the deal. The client seems to be genuine and educated with a clear understanding of the deliverables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Smooth and Fats onboarding process. The platform UI is great with an easy user journey and no hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For the time being, it's good enough for an agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An unbiased and definite platform for agencies and clients.

No bidding

Provides projects based on your expertise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main issue with platforms like super sourcing is the equality which was not maintained in terms of business for agencies E.g. Bidding. But their new method will ensure clients get the best and in return the agency will get the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead: Education, CSR & Healthcare
What do you like best?

1. Proactive approach

2. Smart shortlisting of appropriate agencies & resources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, my experience with supersourcing has been very smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are naive at understanding tech and are looking for an excellent tech partner to execute your project, supersourcing is the right platform to find one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. A very big problem that we were facing was to find the right resources, that is what got solved easily.

2. Supersourcing as a platform helped us in getting multiple quotes & choose the best out of it easily without any hassle or waste of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I would say the way their team communicated and create a balance in between IT Agency & Client was amazing. I created my agency profile, and it submitted for approval after approval I got multiple request of projects. The team is very helpful and help us in the conversion of client. I must say Supersourcing is very easy to use as compare to other freelancing portals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is fine as for New Freelance Portal, there are some technical issues. But we know Supersourcing team resolve them as soon as possible and make it more easy to use for Clients & Agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They reduce the gap between clients & agencies.Best part is this, Agencies work according to their specalization. This thing helps Agencies to work more on their expertise part and client are getting right agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Supersourcing
Founder
What do you like best?

The way of explaining things and yes, these guys are different than other normal freelancing portals. And yes, that's why we have decided to go with supersourcing portal to move our company to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed anything yet about the dislike point as of now. I am just new to this portal which is a unique one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supersource is going to help us with some more corporate work that suits our company and with our team skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

The Super sourcing concept of working is really nice. We need not to bother about the projects, It simply matches our work profile and once the client is ready you can simply start the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing until now! Everything is working fine and we are seeking for a great working journey with SuperSourcing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to bid on every project

we just have to build our profile and make sure everything is going great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduate Student
What do you like best?

Supersourcing is India's trusted and a great platform to find the right Tech partners for your business or you're going to starting up.

No matter you're a non-techie, its support team will guide you on every step you stuck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would be more than happy if third-party agencies (Consultancies) will be available on this platform but they must be trustworthy like a genuine tech company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was to connect with multiple Tech partners in no time on one single platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There could be some areas of improvement in terms of some UI/UX but I believe that they are currently updating their website as of this moment in preparation for their re-launching this week (as their Bluerang Support Team shared) - thus, affecting this area.

Still, so far, what I like the most is their Support Team. Their support team is definitely HUMANS! They have been helping me from the very beginning of my registration to documentation upload needed for my other company (IT/Computer Software) until I got a 100% verification.

Having your company get verified to any platform is not an easy process especially if you're a startup - and if without any support to guide you in every step of the way.

Thank you Bluerang! Proud to be one of the verified and trusted IT agencies in this excellent platform! Also, thank you Bluerang Support Team and most especially to Claire, Twinkle, and Mayank for your kind words and never-ending support!

Kudos! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aside from registering as a company recently, there was a time around last month when I tried to register first as a client and I can't proceed any further. When I had a chat with their Bluerang Support Team, I was informed that they are currently updating their website and have it launched within a month.

So, that's technically none as of the moment (yet great and amazing support team you have BTW!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a client, to save much of your time, I recommend you look into Bluerang and check all the verified and trusted IT agencies depending on your needs.

As a company, I recommend you to register and get verified as soon as possible. Clients are going to visit, make a good impression.

I know it's a tedious process. I have been there. But it's all going to be worth it in the end. Just contact their Bluerang Support Team and see your problems solved in a snap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. During my first supposed-to-be registration as a client (The Bear Travel), I wanted to look for a trusted IT agency to work on my vision. As I look into it, I was able to find the agency that I could work with for my project idea.

2. Just a week ago, I'm also launching another company (IT/Computer Software) of mine so I opt to register on Bluerang. I tried other platforms, but unfortunately, I can't proceed any further as there's no support team and when there is, I can't get clear instructions from them. Then, Bluerang happened to me and the rest is history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Mobile and Web Developer
What do you like best?

Onboarding on Supersoucing was very easy.

They only allow agencies to sign up, which is good as it keeps the market from being saturated.

Clients contact you directly, there is no bidding on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The onboarding was easy and our profile was approved quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a software agency looking for high quality clients. Supersourcing connects software agencies directly with clients with no bidding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the way the onboard the agencies. It's not straight forward register. There is detailed scrutiny about the work done. This helps to win the customers' trust in turn helps to gain more clients benefitting agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Clients are not getting converted although good number of leads are provided. The reason could be that the clients has different priorities in mind while looking for agencies. If those priorities are well understood then it will be helpful to close the client better and quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am trying to get the leads for my business. So far it's working satisfactorily and getting good number of leads. But yet to get converted into actual business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-founder
What do you like best?

The concept of supersourcing may help companies to improve their revenue specially by bypassing the bidding process and avoiding the pricing war. Client can get good value by working with deserving companies based on companies portfolio Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downsides as such. Getting Indian as well as foreign clients on board as fast as possible would be helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Supersourcing is definitely worth giving a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are looking forward to resolves sales challenge that we are facing. If all goes well, we should get good projects at fair price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Partner
What do you like best?

1. Easy onboarding process.

2. Getting projects from serious clientele.

3. Having option to integrate with the client and under the reason behind the rejection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few of the product features can be improved especially in creating portfolio which takes a lot of time to setup. I am sure it will be faster with the new updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Interaction directly with the client or representative of the client.

2. Projects related to our specific domains and interest.

3. No commission charges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

I liked the onboarding experience with Supersourcing. Aarambhi has been a great help with explaining processes. I appreciate the entire concept of personalization while providing a platform that can help with community building while assisting each business to grow. If done rightly, this can be a great platform to foster long and lasting business relations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am facing basic issues like password resetting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a potentially dependable platform for small businesses. They can help you strengthen your business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realize that my startup can benefit from having continued sales/lead generation avenues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Architect
What do you like best?

It was really great help by Aarambhi to understand platform. She explained me importance of profile for getting work. I am really excited to use it as it transparent and not extra commission to pay like other freelance platforms charges. I guess, it is free until we haven't any income from Supersourcing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, Supersourcing looks good all the aspect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely suggest to use this platform without any fear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting good project without compromising your value Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manger
What do you like best?

Great support all over the process

Amazing feedback from customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All great so far. No complaints whatsoever Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am trying to outsources a web development team to develop my organization's product. The Supersourcing team from EngineerBabu has been assisting at all steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Clients have the liberty to choose the perfect agency as per their need and agencies are getting good projects without any commission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far so good.Nothing to dislike at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clients are themselves approaching the agency so its really a timesaver for agencies to get the work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

Supersourcing has the best pool of agencies across the globe. It is super-efficient, feasible and the most flexible platform to find the perfect match for your project. It has a unique matchmaking algorithm that matches you with your perfect agency match. The experience so far has been overwhelming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It is the best platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tech Lead
What do you like best?

Really quick response in case of services and support. The quality of the agency is really great and also the vendors suggested is top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not Applicable. Very satisfied with the quality of the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please have a clarification of what you need and always finalize the vendor with in a restricted timeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It finds you the best quality of vendors in really less time. Really time saving and cost effective. Simple to use for non tech people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Lead
What do you like best?

The information I received on the demo call was completely satisfactory and I am amazed to know the motive of SuperSourcing that they're a startup helping other startups. Aarambhi was extremely frank and fully transparent to share all the details regarding the process of projects.

I am eagerly waiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. This is too early to comment on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rising my own business.

Exposure for having more clients on board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO & Software Architect
What do you like best?

I would say the way they communicated was too super good, I got the call from the super sourcing team very soon after completing the registration. The team is very helpful and took enough time to understand about our company.

I would personally thank Aarambhi for taking the time to understand about our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I didn't see any dislikes, it's all good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supersourcing is helping startups to get the right business that suits them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Response is super fast and there approach to solve customers problem is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't experienced anything yet to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping me to connect with companies to provide services for web development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.