What do you like best?
-The fast learning curve,
-Made for everyone, without having a GIS background,
-Connect to Web Services for third party need,
-The UI is up to date,
- Nice add-on with geocoding and drivetime,
- The custom background maps are really nice
- A lot of extension and possibility to automate via Map Basic
- The support community is well documented
- The support line is responsive
What do you dislike?
- The limitation of the tools comparing with other vendors
- No SaaS offering
- No real new functionalities since 10 years
- The licensing can be an headache when it come to subscription
- The documentation is old and in a PDF format, not online
- The lack of mobility friendly with the product
Recommendations to others considering the product:
You should move forward and adopt the product
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Fast and simple use case are resolve. I am resolving everyday question with this product. It's an affordable solution for people interesting about geospatial analysis and don't have the bandwidth to buy expensive products.
This product can resolve problems in marketing, retail, insurance, oil and gas, finance, public transportation, environment, natural resources and Business Intelligence.
It is highly accessible to non GIS Expert. The Pitney Bowes Development Team have been really aggressive the past years to improve the product to compete against the other vendors in their segment.
I recommend this product to GIS and Non GIS Expert who has to answer Geo/Where Everyday Question il all industry