EnterpriseAxis HR Information System

4.8

Now is your time to get connected to a powerful network that runs your office, so you can grow your business. Our Human Resources Information System is designed to help you reduce your expenses, save on labor costs, and simplify your workflow using one central tool that integrates your business operations. Our HRIS software is unique because it connects core functions of your business so you have a global view of your operations. There is nothing to install or maintain. EnterpriseAxis® HR Information System is a cloud based, Software as a Service (SaaS) HRIS platform, allowing you to access the network anytime, anywhere. Just Connect & Go!!

Work for EnterpriseAxis HR Information System?

Learning about EnterpriseAxis HR Information System?

EnterpriseAxis HR Information System Reviews

Ask EnterpriseAxis HR Information System a Question
Showing 5 EnterpriseAxis HR Information System reviews
EnterpriseAxis HR Information System review by L. Lyon W.
L. Lyon W.

"Intuitive and user-friendly."

What do you like best?

The upsides of the EnterpriseAxis HR system is that it is very user-friendly. Navigation is clearly labeled and makes finding what you need efficient and intuitive without spending a lot of time searching for things. Any use of the system is simple and streamlined. Submitting necessary documentation is efficient and effective--I appreciate that you are always able to get what you need where it needs to be when it needs to be there, without having to struggle or have any difficulty.

Another bonus of EnterpriseAxis is that it is entirely used online and eliminates the need to paper records, such as W-2s and various employee documents. Paperless solutions are both convenient for the user and good for the environment, so good on EnterpriseAxis!

What do you dislike?

On the rare occasion that something is not easy to be found, occasionally assistance is necessary, such as where to upload certain certification documents or knowing exactly where to find certain records. But such things are usually easy to resolve with a question to another user or supervisor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are seeking a streamlined solution to your HR needs, EnterpriseAxis HRIS offers this to all levels of employee. The ease of use is fantastic and the user interface is simple, even to those with varying levels of computer experience.

Communication between employee and manager solutions are absolutely the primary benefit gleaned from the employee end of EnterpriseAxis HR systems. The fact that is is paperless allows it to be used on mobile devices, such as needing documents like W-2 forms or other employee records. It allows users to save time and never have to shuffle inefficiently through papers that are disorganized. This system allows employees and managers alike to get the information they need at the tips of their fingers, which is necessary in a technologically driven workplace.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EnterpriseAxis HR Information System
EnterpriseAxis HR Information System review by Susan B.
Susan B.

"Simple, Cost Effective, HRIS Solution, "From Hire to Retire""

What do you like best?

With EnterpriseAxis, my HR requirements are streamlined so I’m at peace of mind knowing that compliance is always met. This paperless system provides me with the ability to track employees’ training, certifications and employment history. I’m able to not only do pre-employment skills tests, but I can re-assess their skills throughout employment. There are thousands of tests to choose from that can be placed in job specific batches for standard distribution to potential candidates or to our current employees for evaluations.

EnterpriseAxis is a paperless solution with an easy to navigate interface. There are helpful instructions and support available when needed. All records are easy to find and well-organized, and the automated system emails keep everyone in the loop at all times.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I end up with too many window tabs open at the same time. Besides that, I’m hard-pressed to find any things I dislike about the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use HRIS system which makes sure you are always in compliance, this is the one for you.

The time savings from this system is incredible. From this paperless system that helps cut down on physical file storage, records are no longer at risk of being misplaced and always available at my fingertips. Everyone in the company, especially the employees, are able to access the information they need whenever and wherever they need it (paystubs, W-2s, company policies, forms, etc.).

With this system, I can ensure government contract compliance is being met and HR related data is secured at all times.

What Technical Skills Screening solution do you use?

EnterpriseAxis HR Information System review by Morgan H.
Morgan H.

"EA has allowed me to keep up with the times."

What do you like best?

EnterpriseAxis helps me to keep track of all of my files and allows me to access them from anywhere. There's no "waiting til Monday" to gain access to information that I need. This system has taken the hassle out of all the shuffling around of papers and has truly brought today's technology to the workplace.

What do you dislike?

This must be a trick question because it is extremely hard to find something I don't like about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Technology has helped make every day life easier and this technology is no exception. It has given me the ability to be more in control of accessing the things I need, when I need them.

When I need access to my personal documents (paycheck stubs, W2 forms, etc.) I don't have to make an appointment with HR to have them retrieve them for me. With this system, there's no waiting. I can upload new training certificates that I've received or even log in to update personal information which allows the changes to be saved instantly rather than looking for the right papers, filling them out, and waiting for HR to have the time to view them and put them in the old system.

EnterpriseAxis HR Information System review by Cody R.
Cody R.

"Organized and easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

It's pretty intuitive as far as navigation goes and makes it easy to keep track of required training.

What do you dislike?

There is SOME room for improvement with the navigation. Part of what makes the navigation so intuitive is the fact that it seems a bit dated. I understand the need for functionality over aesthetics, but in my opinion it could use a more modern look. It honestly comes down to preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would seriously consider it. From an employee's perspective, it's very convenient to have this software available. I'm not sure how much work goes into set-up on the Admin side of things, but the payoff is worth it.

I do all of my training and receive all of my pay-stubs and tax info through EnterpriseAxis. I've used similar software in the past, but this one is the most efficient and I appreciate efficiency.

EnterpriseAxis HR Information System review by User

"Work Management For a Modern Employee"

What do you like best?

The system itself makes keeping my records secured and easily located a breeze. Having the ability to pull up past pay stubs or W2's with this system has made my life easier. Along with being a good place to store work related records, training, and manuals, Enterprise Axis has been kind of a godsend to use.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I would change if I could help it. At the very least, if something could be improved it would be the design, just to make it a bit more visually appealing. But that's just aesthetics and doesn't really do anything in regards to system itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that you should use this if you need a one stop spot for all of your HR, training, and work related finance documents.

The system made it easy to obtain copies of my W2's for tax reasons, and due to the fact that I can access past pay stubs through the portal has made my financial life a lot easier to manage.

Learning about EnterpriseAxis HR Information System?

* We monitor all EnterpriseAxis HR Information System reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.