Employers Edge, LLC

Whether youre a Fortune 500 company or a growing mid-large size company, we take care of you. Through innovative software and a team of responsive, customer-focused specialistswe help you win more claims and off-load the administrative functions that are currently draining your time and resources.

Work for Employers Edge, LLC?

Learning about Employers Edge, LLC?

Employers Edge, LLC Reviews

Showing 0 Employers Edge, LLC reviews

What Other HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Employers Edge, LLC for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
Jetpack Logo
Jetpack
4.9
Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
HealthJoy Logo
HealthJoy
2.7
HealthJoy is an easy-to-use, chat-based app that gives users access to doctors, healthcare concierges, insurance experts, and healthcare comparison shoppers.
I-9 Advantage Logo
I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.
Tracker Logo
Tracker
Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.
MoveInSync Logo
MoveInSync
India's Office Commute Platform Making employee transportation management efficient and transparent.
Goodly Logo
Goodly
5.0
Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.
Omniprise Benefits Management Logo
Omniprise Benefits Management
3.5
With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.
Burning Glass Technologies Logo
Burning Glass Technologies
4.0
Burning Glass Technologies delivers job market analytics designed to empower employers, workers, and educators to make data-driven decisions.

Learning about Employers Edge, LLC?

* We monitor all Employers Edge, LLC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.