Cozy

Cozy is the first complete modern service for independent landlords and renters that provides online rent payments, rental applications, tenant screening, and more.

Work for Cozy?

Learning about Cozy?

Cozy Reviews

Showing 18 Cozy reviews
Cozy review by Jorge David C.
Jorge David C.

"A very good tool to manage properties and condominiums"

What do you like best?

Properties are great investments to have. Managing them requires carefulness to ensure that you get a good profit at the end of each month. Cozy is a great and reliable software that I always use because it helps me not only in advertising each property but also helps me collecting rent. Cozy is easy to use and also affordable to use. It makes property management an excellent and enjoyable task

What do you dislike?

In my opinion i do not have much to say negatively about Cozy. I believe that the customer service department should give much more to make sure that each customer feels satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Venture into the world of condos and vacation rentals

Confidence in the clients and in the relation of tenant vs owner, the automated of the tool takes you to solve at a distance and the benefit is in your time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cozy
Cozy review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"You don't needs Agents manage your rentals, use online Cozy today ."

What do you like best?

I love Cozy in its entirety because Cozy solves your rental collections very very easy, Cozy is the best for you. Just add, your rental properties and the basic information of the same e.g type of rooms Duplex/Triplex/Townhouse has 3 bedrooms you can also add your tenant details and set they lease period either recurring or a month lease, the tenants pay online using smart cards with a security deposit of a late fee. What a wonderful software. You can also access rent collection setup buy sharing documents more so with a renters insurance. Nice work! because you just need to invite your tenants, by sending them an email of an invoice that guides them on how to pay rent.

That's It, thank you Cozy for solving my problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that Cozy has any delays because of its security measures that guide the owners of the house and the renters. It protects against faults made by humans frequently in terms of agent collectors. It cut the cost of paying agents to zero, I have nothing to dislike with Cozy.

Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cozy for online rental management system will help you out big.

I have solve the problems of Rental collection and management of houses as a physical Agent when I used to walk from house to house looking for tenants who pay late their rental bills its a tiresome work for you. Online Cozy will work for you please type https://cozy.co/ and Get started now. its an easy step by step explanation to get you running.

What Property Management solution do you use?

Cozy review by Adam N.
Adam N.

"Amazing! I couldn't imagine being a landlord without this!"

What do you like best?

Cozy is super slick! From managing payments, repairs, applications, properties, etc...it's all super user friendly, organized, and FREE! I love that I can take payments for my property without dealing with cash or checks and that it's all automated. It's convenient and easy for my tenants to use as well. I literally recommend this to every landlord I know. They also have a site called "landlordology" that will give you step by step guides on how to be a good landlord and to do things really well. I can't say enough good things about this company!

What do you dislike?

I hate to say this, but there's nothing at this point that I dislike. I'm in awe of this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just dive in! This will make your life way easier as a landlord. There's no reason not to use Cozy!

It makes my life as a landlord about as easy as it can get. It also equips me to be a better landlord and makes things easier on my tenants as well.

Cozy review by Elias K.
Elias K.

"Manage Your Properties Easily Using Cozy"

What do you like best?

Cozy is a modern software that is making life easier for the landlords and the tenants. The tool is reliable and easy to use. Aas a landlord the tool enables me to screen tenants before renting them my properties. The customer service answers its clients' queries on time. It is the best tool to collect rent and manage your rental properties. It helps me market my commecial properties to my target audience.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about this tool because it has been helpful since its establishment. I can easily manage my properties from the comfort of my home. The installation process is easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a property owner or real estate agent, this is the right tool that you need to consider. It will help you manage your properties on your computer and from anywhere. It is easy to use and pocket-friendly. It will ensure that all the tenants pay you on time. It will also help you advertise you commercial properties.

Cozy helps me in the following areas:

1. Rent collection

2. Screening of tenants

3. Management of my rental properties

4. Credit check and many others.

Putting all my rental properties' data in one place makes the management of the properties easier. It is a recommendable tool. It is also a reliable advertising tool.

Cozy review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Cozy Review"

What do you like best?

I like cozy because it is very convenient and affordable to use. You can receive payments effectively and its a great and reliable tool to use when it comes to managing money. I also like that they offer credit and background checks through their service for a pretty good price.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about cozy is that the customer service is not the best, I have not had any big issues but I feel like they should focus on satisfying their customers and helping them with their wants and needs. Also, Cozy doesn't have a way to create a lease through them which would be very beneficial to those who would like that service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It is definitely worth a try and it will make your life easier as a landlord or if you're working in the property management business.

If you are a landlord, Cozy simplifies your life and it makes the process more quick and effective. It is a very helpful tool for property managers and landlords since it makes it easy to collect rent.

Cozy review by Manhattan R.
Manhattan R.

"So simple, it makes me want to buy a building!"

What do you like best?

Cozy has really changed the game for landlords and agents alike. It's really is a one stop shop. Posting the apartment with syndication to other sites for maximum views online. Once you get a an interested applicant you can process their application online and it's connected to the unit. Once the application is accepted, you can then add rental payments and delineate what is rent and what is security. This has proven invaluable for renting rooms. Management companies will save a fortune using Cozy. And it;s very organised and easy for your staff to learn. Almost no learning curve..

What do you dislike?

These is no way to post only a room at this time. The support team is very responsive and has agreed to look into this for the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Landlords, roommates and agents should all be using this great product. The syndication is my favorite part of this product. I was surprised to see how many places leads were coming from.

Marketing, screening and placing a tenant all under one roof. It makes it so easy to deal with vacancies as well as keep an eye on upcoming rentals so I can start marketing early. Dealing with rent is great. Especially with roommates. It keeps them from having to ask each other for the rent money. An email goes out, they each pay their share and the money is sent to the landlord. Simple.

Cozy review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"A good management suite for both renters and landlords"

What do you like best?

I like that the suite integrates the entire process of leasing, from tenant background screening to lease signing to rent payments. Some services are free (ie. the ones that should, like rent payment) and the background + credit screening are reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

It took nearly a week to get some of my background checks back. Cozy does NOT have a customer support phone #. I tracked down a phone number, despite them making it nearly impossible - lots of companies say they have no phone support, but they still do, it's just not published - but when I called their support #, it just says 'sorry, submit an email.' Their response time was not bad, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are self-sufficient when it comes to figuring out a new API, because one thing Cozy does not have is helpful customer service. However, they are fairly quick with responding to email inquiries.

Rather than having to use different companies/applications for the different steps of a renting, I am able to use one platform for everything. It speeds up the process and means better ROI on my properties. In addition, I have decreased my vacancy rate by 10%!

Cozy review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Cozy Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manage my properties on an app and have all the information available at once. It's easy to see all the information and make informed decisions while being on the move.

What do you dislike?

Rent Estimates are bit expensive. There could be times where I request multiple at a time and it gets pricey quickly when looking at areas.

Benefits include having all the information in one place. It's a central location for everything I need for my business,.

Cozy review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Avoid writing checks, use Cozy!"

What do you like best?

Makes paying rent simple and fast, saves mailing in checks to landlords. You can also use it for any adjustments ie if you made some improvements to the house and need to deduct it from rent or paying nontransferable utilities like garbage

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to set up automatic payments each month

Ease of use for paying rent. Saves time, the hassle of buying stamps and mailing. Saves from being late.

Cozy review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Venmo for Collecting Rent"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows for collecting rent over the $2000 - $2500 limit that Square, Venmo, Zelle and other digital payment systems have.

What do you dislike?

It has a short few day holding period that can be avoided if you pay the extra fee, but I feel this should just be free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for property engagement, my tenants were a little hesitant to sign up with their bank info since Cozy is not well known, but once they signed up they love it.

It allows me to be able to collect rent for my rental properties digitally.

Cozy review by Agency in Real Estate
Agency in Real Estate

"nice tool to manage rentals"

What do you like best?

the modern design of the interface, best fit new generation

What do you dislike?

it's not so easy for my elderly tenants, but after walking them thru the first time, they are totally fine with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

best of all it's free and full of features comparing to another tool I used

all rental related - like rent application, collect fees and rent, the best part is it's free to landlord/property managers

Cozy review by Kaylee  H.
Kaylee H.

"Cozy!"

What do you like best?

Cozy is a program that makes essential filing easier, and makes work days simpler. They have an easy to use interface.

What do you dislike?

We tend to dislike the long wait for customer support to resolve issues for us.

Cozy has helped us organize clients and prioritize tasks.

Cozy review by User

"I listed my house for rent on Cozy and had multiple requests to view the property within hours!"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to use and I had my applicants fill out an application through the site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I am aware of! I felt it was really easy to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy, especially for a beginner!

I didn't know how to find a tenant for my townhome let alone put together an application. Cozy handled all of it for me!

Cozy review by User

"Rent Portal"

What do you like best?

It’s an all in one product that helps me keep track of the properties I manage on the side.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have is how often customers complain about the 2.75% card fee.

Cozy is great because I haven’t had to go to the bank in months to cash checks. I simply just transfer it from the cozy app.

Cozy review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Amazing Product to help me run my business"

What do you like best?

The simplicity is amazing, I don't collect rent, it does for me.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are limited and the payments take forever to clear without fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its amazing, I highly recommend it.

Rents are much easier now and the benefits are I have much more free time and less headaches.

Cozy review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Cozy review"

What do you like best?

Cross posting listings on different websites

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to find the right screen where listings are switched on or off.

helping to find tenants for our rental properties

Cozy review by User in Financial Services

"Cozy review"

What do you like best?

Free and screening of tenants is seamless

What do you dislike?

Bugs and glitches can happen frequently

Screening and managing tenants (from application to payment reception), property management tracking

Cozy review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Good app!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, good layout, very modern and customer friendly

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dont like about it

Customers find it easy and convenient

Learning about Cozy?

* We monitor all Cozy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.