Covideo Reviews & Product Details

Covideo Overview

What is Covideo?

We’re bringing personality back to business. With Covideo, you can record, send, and track personalized videos that improve response rates, increase sales opportunities and close more deals. Video communication conveys empathy, helps differentiate from competition and increase message comprehension.

Covideo Details

Covideo is a video email software company with offices in Indianapolis, US, and in Zagreb, Croatia.Record and send personalized videos that improve response rates, increase sales opportunities and close more deals.

Covideo
2004
Indianapolis, IN
@covideo

Covideo Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Covideo community
Have you used Covideo before?

Covideo Reviews

Showing 65 Covideo reviews
Already have Covideo?
Loan Officer
Financial Services
Owner
What do you like best?

Covideo is so easy to use and helps me engage with my clients in such a personal way. I was involved in a project that provided me with a month's free trial and quickly realized the potential for my business. It is a fabulous and affordable tool for small businesses to harness the power of video. After my trial, I immediately signed up to continue Co-Video and have been using it regularly. We have expanded our YouTube channel tremendously all due to the availability and ease of use with Co-Video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No downside at all ... easy to use! The price point makes Covideo affordable for small business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Covideo is so easy to use and so many ways to implement video these days. Video rules these days! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I regularly post topical messages about what's new and exciting in the travel business. I can also post snippets when I'm traveling to keep clients posted on the destination. We've greatly expanded our YouTube channel since Covideo makes it so easy to put together video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Covideo
Account Executive/Sales
What do you like best?

Covideo is an innovative sales tool everyone should use. The power of video cannot be understated and Covideo makes it easy to integrate into your sales efforts. Easy and intuitive, Covideo is easy and fun to use. Try it....I am confident you too will see how you can use it to engage your prospects and clients in a unique and powerful way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot expect everyone to opt in and watch the video. Covideo only embeds an animated GIF to entice your reader to click thru and watch the video which is hosted on the Covideo cloud platform. That can be frustrating as it still leaves your viewership at the discretion of the recipient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check other platforms and compare features and benefits. Covideo is a little pricey, but it is user friendly and has a great support team to back it up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of Covideo is that you set yourself apart from most of your competitors who have not adopted video integration into their email platform or sales effort. This gives you a better opportunity of conversion and is a unique attention grabbing tool to increase your visibility, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

What I love most about Covideo is the simplicity of it. It is very simple, and creates an impact that a regular email does not provide. I am continuously finding new ways to reach out to people using Covideo. I can't imagine not having using now that I have used it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see the ability to customize the template more, or on an email by email basis. Just because the types of clients I work with varies so much having the ability to make it even a step further personal would be a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it in as many ways as possible. There is never a bad time to send a Covideo. It will make the impact you are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has drastically improved my initial outreach response rate, as people are seeing the the effort that I am putting in to connect with them, and that it's not just another automated email. I love getting responses back that they loved the video I sent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Client Relations
Medical Practice
What do you like best?

Very easy to use interface, makes recording easy. Support from account managers is great. Quality of videos is high and the sharing component through CRM is very neat and tidy. Love that the page viewers see the video on is so organized and links can be added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use CRM to share our videos and I cannot see who has viewed the video, it would be nice if that could be integrated somehow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your customers/clients will love the personal touch you add to your emails with Covideo. Use it for templates and use it for personalized follow ups and check-ins. You will get more comfortable as time goes on and will become a natural. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customers are getting a more personalized approach, they feel more comfortable and within a business that is based off email and phone calls, it is great for customers to put a face to the name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Manager
What do you like best?

Covideo is extremely easy to use and it is easy to teach others to use. (Even the "old dogs") I can quickly go from a sales call -- to sending a walk-around video via text or email -- to setting an appointment -- to selling a car. We also send personal "put a face with a name" that brings down a wall with a client from the start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a flaw with Covideo. I have only ever had issues with my own network/wifi or phone. At times I am on the lot taking a video and have to get closer to the dealership for it to fully load and text it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reporting is not 100% accurate. For example it will say 17 recorded videos, 0 sent and 26 views. The 0 sent is incorrect. They were just sent via text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have drastically improved customer engagement and customers love the personalized attention that comes with a video walk-around. It has not only improved engagement, but has also improved our closing percentages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operational Specialist
What do you like best?

I love that it is such a unique way to get someone's attention. It's not the same old cold call they get every three minutes. I have even had people tell me no, but they loved the video. Sometimes that is almost as good of a felling as a yes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I make bad videos unfortunately that's just on me lol. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an amazint tool that you need to implement, but if not I will be getting the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to get in the door with customers, because they saw an actual person and they liked what they saw. The biggest benefit is you are able to just say hello or send them a simple thank you video that si so much more personal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MR
What do you like best?

Although the video communication is why I originally signed up, the screen recording software has become an indispensable in navigating my clients through financial disclosures and total cost estimates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only recommendation is to enable the software to function when there are multiple web browsers open (for web extension). When too many windows are open, it can cause the recording to come out distorted and that can be a large waste of time for longer videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using the video messaging software and screen recording has been the exact reason for my retaining of clientele. I have literally had people tell me they chose to use my services over another provider because of the extra personal touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet/Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I love the personalized help! That you all have a team that works with each other, when one is out the other fills in..all the information is the same...Covideo is very strong! Normally working with companies like this you talk to 10 people and all have different answers, and they dont get back to you quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isnt anything to Dislike about Co-Video! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Covideo is on point! It starts with customer service, and you can hear the smile in their voice every time you chat with them, they are enthusiastic about doing better, they are on top of it when it comes to training and follow up! I swear by it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work in Customer Service, when you send a personalized video to a customer, with their name and their unit of interest it goes a long way. Most people send an automated email...when you give your customers that personalized touch..it starts with the right foot forward! First Impression is the Last Impression! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I really appreciate that covideo gives me a chance to put a face to the name for my customers. They get to see a piece of my personality that would otherwise be missed through conventional professional communication methods. In reality its not much different than using Snapchat in my personal life ( the addition of filters could be a fun twist) We've also started using props in a few of our videos as well as making videos for our customers on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes formatting can be a pain, and I'd like to see the teleprompter/script piece brought back. It looks like y'all did away with that piece prior to our organization signing up with covideo. I could see that being a huge asset if your video needs to hit more than one point and you don't want a long awkward pause mid video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Honestly, just do it. Its awkward at first. My first 30 second video took almost an hour to get right.. but the program is easy to use, you learn quickly, and honestly our Org can't stop raving about the benefits we are already seeing in this early stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our customers LOVE being able to interact with our team from the comfort of their office right from their phone or computer. It adds a personal touch that was otherwise missing from our services prior to implementation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
What do you like best?

Covideo has been a game changer for me! Its allows me to interact with my clients and add a personal connection with them. Most times when I send a video I typically get a response asking how I did it. My clients have been raving about how creative it is! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my videos don't get viewed and that makes me so sad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Covideo is a must for all companies. I love it, my corporate office loves that I use it and most importantly, the clients love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many times that I go out on cold calls and cannot get face to face because of people that I like to call "gate keepers". They are the barrier keeping you from meeting with the most important person you need. By sending videos through Covideo, this has totally solved my problem as now I can direct connect with my potential client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-owner
What do you like best?

I like how easy the interface is to use and also the ability to see video metrics. It also supports our thinking that video needs to be used as a strategy, not just a tactic. using Covideo has allowed us to make a great first impression and continue to communicate effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe just more customizing options like overall design, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We really like the platform and the support team at Covideo is incredible. They are attentive to what we need and work with us as a partner more than just a vendor. We love the impression that it makes and it easily integrates into a sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New business efforts and also following up with prospects and clients. We use the platform to connect with people and also go into deeper depth when sending emails that require more context for the attachments included. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Barista
Medical Devices
What do you like best?

I like the personal touch is adds to working in inside sales. This allows me to connect with my customers using a unique platform. I enjoy being notified each time the video is watched and I've noticed an increase in responses I receive from customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully- I really enjoy the technology. I would like to know who is watching the videos, but that's just a bit nosy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It directs customers to our website using exit links. This helps customers who may have never visited our site or heard about us until a member of our team calls, understand who we are as a company. I believe Covideo adds a layer of professionalism to our company. We are a third party repair company and anything that can improve our validity in the eyes of our customers is a phenomenal tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesman
What do you like best?

It's quick, easy, can do it completely mobile and seamless integration with you're computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Video uploads need to work in the app instead of having to go to the browser in you're phone. (ie: you take video with you're phone then want to upload it instead of video within the app) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email is unfeeling and non-personal and Covideo bridges the gap. As well, when customers come in, they know who they are looking for because they have seen them in the video! As well, the professionalization helps to close deals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
Automotive
What do you like best?

The support is great. Stephanie is an excellent asset to your company. She has helped my company immensely. Deliverability! I used Bomb Bomb before this and seem to have trouble with deliverability. That is not an issue with Covideo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mobile being an additional charge. I refer you guys to a lot of my dealership clients but with mobile putting you close to $100 and others being $30-$50 I get a lot of flack about that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I definitely dont use it to it's ability but it has helped me differentiate myself from al of the noise. My activity is 95% screen capture. I love that feature. I record myself reviewing a prospects websites or social channels to give them actionable feedback they can do immediately and show them things I can fix for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance
What do you like best?

People connect with people and video is the strongest way to convey a message. Your ability to speak to your audience in a genuine fashion far outweighs e-mail or text messaging platforms, there is no better way to meet your target audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the system works flawlessly. Just a bit more user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our offices combined have over 11,000 clients, we create drip campaigns inside our CRM for all occasions to "touch" the base frequently. The team has created "Happy Birthday" videos, Hurricane waring information, Payment reminders etc... The list is endless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
What do you like best?

I like the differentiation. I work in sales and there aren't many sales reps that use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If it's done inside a web browser (not in the CoVideo website), it can be a bit tougher to navigate and send over to a client. But still not a big deal at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We had an implementation specialist, Margaret Henney - and she was incredible! All of her tips and tricks, we used. And we got the results we were looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Higher response rate, higher open rate, increased appointments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Easy to use. No, really, it is super easy to work with once you get through the basic learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets weird if your internet comes in/out while you're uploading. And, you can get timed out without noticing it and lose some of your work. Just make sure you're logged in fresh before working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to make videos quickly and easily, or just need a system to host and organize your videos then you'll love CoVideo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Here are my main uses: Staff training, vendor training, personalized videos for specific issues, custom videos within my sales funnel, I send videos to update my mom in FL, I'm a day trader and use video to show others what I'm doing with their money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Construction
What do you like best?

I like that my clients can see that I am reaching out to them in a personal way; that my message is not canned or just an auto response sent to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that one of my largest client's system rejects the video function. The email system shows the gif clip, but my contacts for this client cannot proceed to the actual video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good program. I would encourage you to check out their tips for success and get the app on your phone so you know what is up in the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I believe that those who can view the video feel as though they have connected with me. I can use this as an additional touchpoint between in person visits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like how it helps my customers / prospects realize I'm a person too. Making that connection is something you can't put a dollar value on in our industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not really much to dislike! I think there could be a few "opening screen" options that could be editable and type your own stuff on to catch attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend. Great product that breaks down a lot of barriers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the human problem. I've closed business from this and able to grow my current biz as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Certified Surgical Technologist
What do you like best?

I like the feedback Covideo provides to me when a video has been viewed, I feel this vets my point of contact I am reaching out to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only having 3-4 booths available to record videos, as I am writing, all of our recording booths are being occupied by people making videos. This is obviously not a Covideo issue, but its the only thing I could come up with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am determining if the people I call on are active with checking their emails, this benefits my time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Representative
Accounting
What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy it is to make videos. I use them for prospecting, demoing and general help videos for my clients on a daily basis. To date this year I have made over 1,000 videos. It is very easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only tedious part is copying the URL link into your email to send out. That and getting used to seeing yourself on camera is the only hurdle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you make about a dozen videos it gets way more comfortable! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I prospect and create demos through covideo. I also use it to help clients with specific issues. Its easier to verbalize than type out many things, so this is great for that. Our rep is also awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It is simple and the fact that you can change the background to look super cute and spunky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it does not have filters to enhance our looks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To add filters to it to make it even better! I love covideo and its a great software, just would appreciate that and maybe updating the fact that it takes so long to sometimes upload a video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It sometimes take quite a while for it to up load a video if you take the video using the app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Membership & Marketing
Hospitality
What do you like best?

All the emails can have its own set up with links, backgrounds etc. to personalize to each department. Helps keep our branded image! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to embed videos easier into our existing email system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for small businesses looking to increase video marketing and brand awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We share a lot more videos with our members with Covideo than we were able to before. And we can keep our branding on point all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Recruiter
What do you like best?

I like that it gives us a more personal connection to the candidates we speak with on the phone. It definitely makes us seem more "human" and we can infuse a little more of our personalities into our jobs and create more of a personal connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't encountered a downside so far, other than me getting over the initial awkwardness of making a video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be yourself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

better show rate from candidates to in person interviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.