Astadia Reviews & Product Details

What is Astadia?

Consulting and Implementation Practice.

Astadia Profile Details

1-3 of 3 total astadia reviews
Content Marketing Director
Insurance
(10,001+ employees)

"After massive turnover, Astadia is an agency that is unaccountable, understaffed and prone to error"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Astadia managed several email campaigns for us through Eloqua. On one campaign that went to 50,000 of our customers, they made an error that sent the same email 12 times in a row within a minute. This obviously made a lot of our customers angry. Astadia did not take any accountability for the issue. Their management, including their managing director and their CEO, could have cared less. They refused even basic steps to make the matter right. I would strongly advise working with Astadia if you care about getting the job done right and want a cooperative partner.

What do you like best?

Everyone who I enjoyed working with has wisely left the organization.

What do you dislike?

The utter lack of understanding from senior management. The lack of QA. Their huge turnover problem. The general disorganization.

AM

"Best Company to work with "

What do you like best?

A perfect organization which has made given my career a complete shape. I feel proud to say to everyone that I am an EX ASTADIA. I learned almost everything from here.

What do you dislike?

Politics. Today in every Enterprise Organization you'll find people from Astadia heading CRM practice. But politics has broken the organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Superb organization to work with.

Sr. Implementation Consultant

"Good Products .. OK Service"

What do you like best?

They helped us launch Salesforce over 4 years ago and were a big help in driving adoption to our senior leaders. They also built some custom apps for us that worked out really well.

What do you dislike?

Like most consultants, once they have you, they hold you to the fire for changes, which is a poor way to run a business. They can get a little costly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Worth using and they are just as good as any other national Salesforce consultants out in the market. My advice is to make sure you have all your requirements fully documented prior to calling them or anyone else.

Do you work for astadia?