Aesop

A creative agency powered by narrative thinking.

Work for Aesop?

Learning about Aesop?

Aesop Reviews

Showing 12 Aesop reviews
Melanie L.

"Good tool for teachers and substitutes"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This tool makes it very easy for substitute teachers to pick up jobs at local schools that they have been approved to work at. Teachers can also upload lesson plans or instructions to the job so that way the substitute has all the information they need for that day.

What do you like best?

As a substitute, I liked the fact that I could make my own schedule and pick up jobs on the days I chose to work.

As a teacher, I like that I can assign the substitute of my choice to my absence or that I can give any sub the opportunity to pick up my absence. I like that I can also communicate with the sub and then review them after.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw is that as a sub, if I became very ill and could not show up the day I took a job, there was no contact info on my end for me to reach out to the teacher and let them know I could not come in any longer and no one would be at the school for me to contact besides the teacher. After subbing for awhile, I exchanged numbers with teachers, but through aesop, you could not contact the teacher.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Add teacher contatc info, even if only an email, for subs to communicate with the yeachers that they are subbing for.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aesop
Analyst/Journalist

"Aesop is simple to navigate."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Skincare was one amongst the most product that Aesop was engineered to supply

What do you like best?

I like that fabulist is straightforward to navigate and interpret the symbols. Seeing a full circle for a full work day and a 0.5 circle for a half work day makes it super fast and simple on behalf of me to seek out and settle for employment supported my wants.

What do you dislike?

I can't amendment a issue. this is often a wonderful product and an honest worth for the cash. we have a tendency to love Aesop!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Finding the correct reasonably merchandise for your hair and skin is usually essential if you wish to work out results. Not most are born with the identical reasonably hair and skin, and totally different individuals would like various things from their merchandise. having the ability to own access to a large vary of merchandise that focus on each hair and skin would like may be a vast deal, which is strictly what fabulist tries to supply their customers with.

The complete edges embrace that i'll merely accept or decline jobs primarily based off my phone and within minutes.

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

PM
Project Team Member in Media Production

"The best products for my skincare."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I ordered associate Aesop Classic Shampoo on the web site, this was the primary time I had ordered from Aesop directly.

What do you like best?

I like that fabulist is straightforward to navigate and interpret the symbols. Seeing a full circle for a full work day and a [*fr1] circle for a half work day makes it super fast and straightforward on behalf of me to search out and settle for employment supported my wants.

What do you dislike?

This is maybe the worst checkout process i ever experienced - seriously in 2016 you dont spend more than 15 minuttes checking out. You will never see me again.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Add teacher contatc data, whether or not solely AN email, for subs to speak with the yeachers that they're substituting for.

Aesop is providing Pine Tree State with a transparent and straightforward thanks to assign substitute jobs for myself supported my very own accessibility.

G
G2 User

"Great for Substitutes! "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Aesop has helped me find substituting jobs in my school district for full days and for half days.

What do you like best?

I like that Aesop is easy to navigate and interpret the symbols. Seeing a full circle for a full work day and a half circle for a half work day makes it super quick and easy for me to find and accept a job based on my needs.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything! Other than sometimes my username and password are cleared after logging in and they do not save, but it’s not a serious issue as I just have to retype them.

Aesop is providing me with a clear and easy way to assign substitute jobs for myself based on my own availability. The realized benefits include that I can easily accept or decline jobs based off my phone and within minutes.

Analyst/Journalist

"aesop is a company that provides its products across the world."

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

An opposed oxidizing agent wealthy, daily use blood serum moisturiser for dry, combination and sensitive skin varieties. one in all Aesop's best sellers, this formed moisturiser contains extracts of Grape and Parsley Seed, high efficiency opposed oxidizing agent ingredients.

What do you like best?

One of the explanations why fabulist has repeatedly gained such a formidable name among customers is due to the intensive product ranges. The whole has targeted product for each skin and hair sort and plenty of skin and hair conditions.

What do you dislike?

Aside from the worth of Aesop’s product, that in itself isn't outrageous considering it's a higher-end skin care whole, there don’t appear to be plenty of “cons” with these product. fabulist uses no animal testing and no animal-derived ingredients in their finished product, other than their shaving brushes that contain animal hair.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Aesop are going good, no need for change

The complete edges embrace that I will simply settle for or decline jobs based mostly off my phone and inside minutes.

Emily N.

"My experience with Aesop was wonderful"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Aesop was a wonderful way to communicate with my colleagues. Very simple and effective, highly recommend

What do you like best?

I think the customer support was wonderful. When I had trouble figuring it out my first time, I sent them an email and immediately received a helpful responds. Great service!

What do you dislike?

The desktop version is perfect, however when you use your mobile device it’s a bit different.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely use this service. Take advantage of such a wonderful business service

Communication! We are solving so many issues with Aesop. No matter where we are, we always get our work done by using this service.

Henry M.

"Overall experience is great. "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

How much easier it has made my daily tasks. The subs ability to cancel jobs. Report running. Reconciliation feature.The customer service that comes with it. How easy it is to train new employees on how to use the software.

What do you like best?

The process of using this program to log absences was quick and easy. If you entered all your information correctly then the program always did what it was supposed to do.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't change a thing. This is an excellent product and a good value for the money. We love Aesop!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Higher fill rates. Simplicity for all employees and substitutes.

Highly recommended app!!

PP
Project Team Member in Primary/Secondary Education

"Easy when you need it to be"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This program allows teachers to easily schedule a substitute teacher when needed. Most info is automatically loaded such as school times, location, etc.

What do you like best?

I can upload lesson plans and a schedule for the substitute teacher as well, so they will have everything to teach the classes .

What do you dislike?

My phone number is my log in, but my phone number has changed and I haven’t found a way to change my user name, so I have to continue to remember the old number. The site doesn’t link with any of our other work programs such as aspen or google, so it’s an additional sign in. A “log in with google” option would be ideal.

P
Project Team Member

"Great place to use for subs"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Aesop has been very useful for education because it allows for our subs to use it to find jobs.

What do you like best?

It is helpful because it is online and the subs can go in and find available jobs without having to call anyone.

What do you dislike?

There are issues with it because it is technology but for the most part it has worked well.

It has made a tremendous difference in the way that sub services is ran because now teachers can place their job on there for subs to take.

Jillian J.

"Great site!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use this site to keep track of staff attendance. It is easy to sign in and very user friendly.

What do you like best?

The site is very user friendly. It is nice to be able to use the mobile app also

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Things are going great, no need for change

AC
Analyst/Journalist in Computer Software

"Manages veru quickly"

Sales and annalysis

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to use for a beginner. Time management wemt veru well

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I would change as of this time. Very efficient.n

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

None

Design issues

P
Project Team Member

"Aesop tale"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Aesop is very simple to use to communicate

What do you like best?

Very simple and easy . Directions are clear

What do you dislike?

Nothing . It’s a great useful product , very easy

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Start using it right away

Learning about Aesop?

* We monitor all Aesop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.