AdoreGames Studio Reviews & Product Details

AdoreGames Studio Overview

What is AdoreGames Studio?

AdoreGames Studio provides end-to-end software outsource development. We offer software development of any complexity from scratch; Development of mobile applications and games. We have 7+ years of experience developing projects for various platforms. This includes but not limited to coding mechanics, gameplay elements, designing the GUI, and balancing the app. We can also port your Flash game to Unity. Creating graphics and animations. We can provide you with the wide range of assets from a title/logo to a complete pack of art materials you may need for an app like characters, backgrounds, UI elements and more.

AdoreGames Studio Details

AdoreGames Studio
London, United Kingdom

AdoreGames Studio Reviews

Showing 1 AdoreGames Studio review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have AdoreGames Studio?
Customer service representative
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It is a good product that is easy to use. It is sufficient and helpful because I wanted to play a game to play during spare time and used this to help me download successfully play. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a good product that is easy to use because the app is is useful and helpful technique to download and play games of your choice. What I like best is that it allows me to download anything I like. So what liked was that it downloaded nay game and I was happy with the outcome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although AdoreGamesStudio is a good game downloader, it may take a while to download games. Once in a while, I want the downloader to hurry up but it seems so download slowly when I need the game developed on my mobile immediately for use. So what I disliked was that it did not download as quick I wanted the games to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of AdoreGames Studio for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Net Solutions Logo
Net Solutions
5.0
Net Solutions is a global digital technology company that helps brands leverage design, analytics, and engineering to create meaningful, personalized customer experiences for web, mobile, social and cloud.
EBS Integrator Logo
EBS Integrator
5.0
EBS Integrator is happy to provide its assistance at each stage of SDLC from business analysis and prototyping to development and deployment of your solution.
Faye Business Systems Group Logo
Faye Business Systems Group
4.7
FayeBSG helps organizations optimize their business systems with creative and innovative solutions using SugarCRM, Sage 100 ERP & custom software.
Appirio Logo
Appirio
Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Services.
OpenLayers Logo
OpenLayers
OpenLayers helps to put a dynamic map in any web page. It can display map tiles, vector data and markers loaded from any source.
Konstant Infosolutions Logo
Konstant Infosolutions
5.0
At Konstant, we strive to excel in the invention and development of the industry's most advanced technologies including mobile apps, web, eCommerce, mCommerce, IoT, Wearables, AR/VR, cloud integration, cross-platform, on-demand, enterprise mobility and alike.
Fluper Logo
Fluper
We provide the most agile approach of development in the web and mobile space with a customer-centric vision.
iTechArt Group Logo
iTechArt Group
4.7
iTechArt group is a custom software development and software outsourcing company.
Java Development Logo
Java Development
nvent, build, integrate, scale and upgrade your applications with ScienceSoft! For more than three decades, ScienceSoft has been harnessing digital technologies for the benefit of Fortune 500 businesses, mid and large enterprises, and startups across the variety of industries.
Seasia Infotech Logo
Seasia Infotech
We have the expertise in conceiving, designing, developing and implementing the enterprise applications of any magnitude and on any platform.