Write.as

Privacy-conscious blogging platform and the quickest way to publish a thought.

Work for Write.as?

Learning about Write.as?

Write.as Reviews

Ask Write.as a Question
Showing 19 Write.as reviews
Jeff A.

"Use Write.as"

What do you like best?

I love the dashboard and user interface. It is easy to use. You can very easily create your own personal document and use their help to achieve a much-refined outcome in terms of content and quality, or upload a document and use the automatic proofreading and editing feature for text editing. It is customizable and it has a very strong SEO. It is available on mobile which improves its mobility. I use it anywhere in the world and on any device.

What do you dislike?

I really do not dislike any available feature. Their customer service is okay. They also reply queries well and immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to sign up and start for free. It is worthy of a trial

Generally, the ability to post directly from write.as to a blog or website is an added advantage. It is brilliant. Once the blog is integrated, it becomes really easy to post materials on it through write.as

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Write.as
Angel Jose B.

"It is useful for the creation of reports"

What do you like best?

I like it because it has a serious and professional image. The sources that it uses are executive and business and without much detail, I take an advance of the reports I make every day about the failures to solve in the company. then this type of reports was sent to the department in question to solve it

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike it is great and very useful for what I use it in the company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for its comfort and a calm environment to write what you want without any distraction and it is very comfortable in its sources I certify it I make many reports in the

In my case I know it is a software for writers and press editors but I use it in the company to carry the reports is very comfortable and it has worked for the notes of the day and I also keep a record of everything I record in my reports it's excellent

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

sandra a.

"The best of writing"

What do you like best?

write.as is a very simple platform in the sense of use and very simple where you can concentrate to write and publish the feelings and emotions that it carries inside and also the experiences of daily life, I like it because it is a blog where you can find peace and the tranquility, you can write texts quickly in it, and you have a very well designed writing space in which there are no distractions, focusing especially on expressing one's feelings and emotions. It is also very safe and you can write in the place where one is only entering the software is stable and also flexible so that one can publish individual articles without question of having a blog

What do you dislike?

that perhaps one can not easily coexist with other people or communicate, comment or get in touch with them easily, but this in turn is better because of the tranquility one finds on a different platform in order to write what one likes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to write.as to all the people that live in a sensational world ed the writing since it is a software that allows to write or to express quickly thoughts, it is a space in which one can write without distractions, it keeps what you write and there are a lot of privacy and security in it and also you can write anywhere at the moment in which the inspiration arrives

The many benefits it has is that there are no limits on it at the same time I can take it to the cell anywhere and the good thing can be written if one gets inspiration at any time

Adam W.

"Distraction free-writing"

What do you like best?

A flaw I find in my writing often is I get distracted. I check my phone, get a snack, tab out of the screen—whatever. It's seriously to the detriment of my writing. It lowers my productivity quite a bit. write.as is very smooth, aesthetically pleasing, and focus-inducing. There's nothing but you and your writing. And that kind of intimacy is a godsend.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be no feature to collaborate currently. I work with 4 - 5 others when I write and we corroborate each other's ideas into one. One advantage some of its competitors have - like WriterDuet - is live, active editing. For free.

Distraction and lack of productivity is the main problem I find myself solving with it. The only thing less distracting than this interface is to pick up a notebook and go outside at 5 in the morning. The difference is write.as can be accessed at any time of the day.

Deontray W.

"Good way to share your thoughts without the fear of trolls "

What do you like best?

You can quickly share your thoughts and the site is easy to navigate. Also, there is no way to comment on a post so trolls in theory should not exist on this site. Your post are auto-saved in browser which is a nice feature, and you can access analytics to see how many people view your post. Its also pretty cheap, about $50 per year.

What do you dislike?

It might be too simple. Not sure how deep you can utilize CSS with the site if any. I would personally like the option to use more themes and fonts. However this could get tacky if left to the imagination.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Write.as is a great way to blog, share your thoughts without too much fear of the audience. You can see how many people have read your post, but people cannot comment which in my opinion is a plus. The site is pretty bare-bone, so you will not be dazzled by design but it gets the job done.

I used Write.as to create and read blogs as part of my non-profit. The site is unique and generally joyful to use.

Jason V.

"A sleek and efficient platform for writing and posting online"

What do you like best?

The simplistic layout and features are great. I can load the Write.as website quickly on any platform, which makes it easy for me to start writing anywhere and anytime I'm inspired or need to get in there and start writing effectively without much planning or preparation. I like how Write.as helps me focus on my writing and less on formatting and other technical publishing elements. Write.as also makes it easy to publish text online.

What do you dislike?

Write.as does not have many advanced editing features. Even though it is meant to be a simple and minimalist platform, it can be frustrating to not have a few of the standard editing features I'm used to having in other text editors. Some of the formatting features that do exist, like Markdown, can be awkward to work with if you don't have much experience working with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend Write.as for just about anyone that's involved with writing or editing. I think it's great to at least have on standby when you want a change of pace in writing tools. I think Write.as can be useful for many types of writing and publishing applications. It's a nice platform for people to get started on writing quickly. Users don't have to have much technical formatting or software knowledge to use Write.as on a basic level.

Write.as allows me to start writing and get things published online quickly for many types of business purposes. I can share writings publicly with clients and associates to help with collaborative and approval processes. The portability and low cost of using Write.as makes it great for our budget and minimizes use of my computer's hard disk space.

Daniel K.

"A concise blogging platform with sparse editing tools"

What do you like best?

I like that Write.as doesn't have an abundance of tools and formatting options jammed on the screen. I can open a Write.as entry window and just focus on my writing. I like the overall layout and design of the website, which is very minimalist. I reminds me of working with a typewriter that doesn't allow for adding advanced image and page formatting. The low pricing is also something that's great about Write.as.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have the option to add more advanced styling. Though Write.as can be great for text editing and posting basic text posts, it would be more useful and versatile if I can activate features that allow me to add more interactive assets and change up the design in with a more graphical user interface. Using Markdown formatting isn't always enough and HTML can sometimes be too complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Write.as as an efficient and straightforward text editing platform that can allow you to focus on writing great content. Its somewhat bare, yet whimsical, design might offer you and your associates a more pleasant writing environment that can possibly increase productivity. If you plan to write many posts, I'd suggest looking at the Pro plan, which has a very low price and can provide you with more visitor statistics.

I have used Write.as as a platform for posting memos, news and other business posts that I link to from emails, our website and social media. It's a great way to continue short text blurbs and elaborate more completely about various topics. It also provide readers with a convenient hub to find our other writings. The simplicity of Write.as allows us to minimize the time it takes to write and maintain posts related to our business.

Thomas R.

"A simple and efficient writing and editing platform"

What do you like best?

I like the simple user interface, which allows me to dive right in and focus on my writing. There aren't a ton of layout and settings options like there are in common text editing programs. There is no lengthy sign up or sign in process to keep me from accessing the platform quickly. Whenever I need to write extensively about any business issues, I can simply type everything I need into Write.as and link to it from a variety of other platforms such as email or social media.

What do you dislike?

Considering Write.as was meant to be a simple platform with limited features, it's hard to dislike much that it offers. However, I suppose it would be nice to have more editing and layout options whenever I want to create a more dynamic presentation. I think if Write.as allowed for more advanced editing with CSS and images, it could become far more useful and still maintain its overall feeling of simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're tired of clunky text editors that can take a long time to load and have lots of distracting settings and buttons, I think Write.as will be a welcome tool that you and your team can use to focus more on your content. Write.as is also a great platform when wanting to stay anonymous and maintain your privacy.

Write.as mainly helps to keep me zoned in on my writing. I can open Write.as from anywhere on any computer without having to download any software. No matter where I ultimately publish my writing, Write.as serves as an effective writing and editing tool from which I can copy and paste my text. Write.as also provides me with reliable place to store my writings that I want others to be able to access publicly. The extremely low cost also helps to minimize our office expenses.

"I clean and minimal writing platform that helps me focus more on writing"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Write.as the best. The website design is very bare with mainly black and white colors with few graphics, options, panels or buttons to distract the user. To start, you can either just use the text editor right away or sign up with your email address and write a blog post. You can customize the look of your blog by choosing a light or dark theme and adding CSS code. You can also create a static page by pinning a post, which will make that post appear at the top of your blog.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there aren't more preset customization options. I get that Write.as is intended to be a super simple writing platform, but if they're going to allow CSS and other styling, then I think they should make more preset styles available for users that aren't familiar with CSS coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you sometimes get stuck when trying to write, especially long copy, I'd recommend giving Write.as a try for your writing platform. It's easy to sign up for and access anywhere you go. If you like, you can even start a quick blog to upload posts online.

Write.as provides me with a simple writing platform that I can use for quickly writing and editing text for a number of business reasons. Instead of opening an installed text editor, like Microsoft Word, which might not be available on certain computers I may be using, I can access Write.as to write my text and place it wherever it needs to go.

Camille J.

"Simple, yet effective"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and clean the layout is with no distractions pulling me away from what I'm working on. It is a good system to use in writing.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a free version of Write.as. I would have continued my use of the site had it been free, or allowed a free option. I do not care to pay for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest going it on your own, but this may be a good help for those who want a secure home for their writing. I think there are better options on the market, though.

Write.as was used for blog writing and publishing. I like the design and layout, but I no longer needed the product enough to pay for it.

"Really great and easy to use"

What do you like best?

This site is really great and super easy to use. It has a very visually pleasing layout and it's easy to use. You don't need to be a tech wizard to use this and it also allows you to easily publish your writing to other platforms like Twitter and Tumblr.

What do you dislike?

To me, there is nothing to dislike about this. It functions exactly as it is advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider using this is you would like to publish a blog or article without your name attached. This can be great for anything that you want to stay anonymous, such as a controversial opinion article or simply something personal you would like to blog about.

A benefit of this website vs. other similar ones is that it protects your privacy and even allows you to publish pieces under different names if you so please.

Domnique S.

"Very simple to setup and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Write.as is not only elegant, but has a minimal number of features that makes it perfectly simple to setup and dead easy to use. Colleagues that login for the first time have no problem figuring out the user interface.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps being able to share blogs between accounts would be a useful tool. Currently I have to share my login details with someone if I want them to post for me.

We are able to post content easily and simply in a great looking design. Perfect for sharing blog posts and other content online.

"A Noise-Free Corner of the Internet for Writers and Thinkers"

What do you like best?

The platform functions as an ad- and noise-free corner of the internet for writers and thinkers to gather, and clear their minds to put fingers to keys. The interface is sleek and straightforward, speaking to the trendy minimalist spirit of millennials and hipster blog writers alike. Write.as is also very progressive, accepting crypto as a form of payment.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the platform itself, but moreso don't know that it provides enough value as a standalone product when there are so many other sites on which you can write and share your thoughts. I like the idea of the community aspect, but I could also find that elsewhere.

If we wanted to write a long post to share to our our customers in our Twitter feed, we could do so via write.as and then paste the link into a twitter post.

"Write.as Review"

What do you like best?

Write.as' functionality is very simple, minimalistic, and easy to us. Write.as is really whatever you want it to be. I use it as a private sort of practice journal for planned blog posting.

What do you dislike?

You have to go for a paid plan to connect your Write.as blog to the custom domain, but the plans are very cheap. The cheapest plan is only $1 a month!

Write.as is an easy way to coworkers to share and collaborate on a writing platform without posts automatically going to the public

Jonathan (Jay) J.

"Great for sharing reviews and opinions online"

What do you like best?

The simplistic and exciting new site for me to discover. It is usability is brilliant and allows for easy social media connections.

What do you dislike?

That the social media and sites you can share to are limited to two sites. Could do with adding more links.

I have been able to share more information with more people or i will do now i have discovered it and can share with the world.

"Great app"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that write.as allows me to talk about and set my goals for the day. It also allows me to

Reflect on my past days. What I can do with them and how I can use them as a lesson for my days to come.

What do you dislike?

Overall I really enjoy this app so finding things to dislike is hard for me. But I still have to write something in this box.

I’m solving my own personal stress problem therefore it allows me to focus more at work therefore solving the issue I would bring if I was not fully into my job.

"Content Writter professionals tool"

What do you like best?

I absolutely find this platform the sleekest of my content writing tools. Its dashboard is very simple and easy to handle when writing contents. Very nice

What do you dislike?

It's a great way to handle contents, no dissatisfaction

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended it to some of my colleagues and they never complained. They liked it. It's very good

Greatly helped handle contents publishing on my blog

Samantha A.

"Truly beautful design"

What do you like best?

This was the first blogging platform I used that really help me focus on writing. Completely distraction free interface. Love that there are no ads nor plugins. It's truly right to the point.

What do you dislike?

Because of its simple design the plug ins and slick design you cant expect much but thats what you sign up for

blogging for the business

"Insightful Way to Write Down Ideas"

What do you like best?

Clear and easy platform to write down your best ideas and innovations. From personal blogs to business memorandums- this site is a great tool to be expressive in a simplistic way.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say a negative thing about this platform- it is simple and straight to the point. Sometimes less is more.

It is a platform to write down ideas and share ideas with other members in the organization.

Learning about Write.as?

* We monitor all Write.as reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.