Visual Composer

Builds software that gives you freedom in website creation. Any layout. Fast and easy.

Work for Visual Composer?

Learning about Visual Composer?

Visual Composer Reviews

Showing 12 Visual Composer reviews
Visual Composer review by Emerson C.
Emerson C.

"Excellent choice when making pages in Wordpress very quickly"

What do you like best?

This tool has made it much easier for me to create pages in Wordpress. You only need to add elements and add information without writing a line of code, just drag and drop. It is very easy to use and the results are really great.

What do you dislike?

I have had some errors when the internet connection is slow, the rest is very good. I wish that in some way you can undo the changes made by mistake, if so give you the maximum score.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This plugin has not disappointed me at any time and I am very satisfied with all the results. It is very easy to use, you do not need to configure anything and there is a lot of documentation. The free version is more than enough for most developments. Excellent.

In the web pages that I develop in Wordpress I have never missed Visual Composer, since it has allowed me to make pages and add content in record time. I just have to drag and drop elements until I achieve the objectives. In my company is a plugin of mandatory use in all developments in Wordpress.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Visual Composer
Visual Composer review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Visual Composer is much better than hand coding"

What do you like best?

Visual Composer gives you the ability to create attractive WP pages in a user-friendly interface. The interface focuses on the use of "blocks", which are effectively div's that can be styled automatically, without fidgeting with HTML, CSS, and JS.

What do you dislike?

Because of the super-friendly interface, it can be hard to make technical changes. If you need to make a change to the actual code, you have to go through a few different steps, or find a work-around for whatever is broken. This can be frustrating or confusing, so you need to be careful about any global changes you make to the website.

Also, some blocks or block contents are harder to implement than others, so you'll have to play around with the options to get a good feel for the process.

Though this will speed up your initial creation time, you may find it adding time down-stream. Whereas you used WordPress's "Edit this page" button to immediate make changes (such as broken links or copy edits), you'll now need to go into Visual Composer to make those changes, which will add a few more clicks to the process.

Visual Composer reduces dev time when building websites. As an agency, being able to produce functioning, attractive websites is our bread and butter. By reducing the amount of time it takes to create these websites, we can fit more projects into our schedule as well as reduce lead times for our clients. Visual Composer can speed up our web design process, allowing us to grow our revenue stream.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Visual Composer review by Nadim F.
Nadim F.

"Simplify the creation of pages in Wordpress"

What do you like best?

Making a page in Wordpress is much simpler and takes away many hours of work, you do not have to be an expert programmer or connoisseur of html or css to create really attractive pages. It is compatible with Wordpress shortcodes.

What do you dislike?

The free version lacks essential features and can not be used unless the premium version is purchased. You must avoid the abuse of components so as not to negatively affect the loading of the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been able to make my website quickly thanks to this great Wordpress plugin. I found it very easy to use because I only have to drag the components I want to incorporate into my page and that's it, that's that easy.

It is a very powerful tool for website developers and for those people who want to start in the world of creating web pages using Wordpress. I use it to create the contents of my website since I am not an expert in html and css.

Visual Composer review by Mangesh S.
Mangesh S.

"Best plugin"

What do you like best?

INTUITIVE, AWARD-WINNING FRONT AND BACK END EDITOR.

Its compatible with any theme.

CREATE RESPONSIVE PAGES.

Adding New Elements.

Unlimited access to a wide range of content elements.

Easy content management without any help from your web agency

What do you dislike?

The Lock In Effect.

Sluggish Loading.

Its interface feels slower WPBakery Page Builder

You can't type directly on the page (inline editing)

Rigid layout and column options

Limited page templates

No real-time editing.

Virtually no pre-sales support.

Expensive for multiple sites or client work. The most dislike for visual composer and WPBakery page builder plugin is they does'nt support the Front-editor like elementor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support was very fast and competent.

Yes .I am recommendaion to others because Visual Composer is one of the original WordPress page builders.

Unlimited access to a wide range of content elements.

Easy content management without any help from your web agency.

Expensive for multiple sites or client work.

Visual Composer review by Hemant K.
Hemant K.

"Awesome plugin"

What do you like best?

If you want to design a website then there is only one plugin comes in our mind and that is the visual composer. The greatest page builder to build your website from scartch. No necessary to learn coding. No need to learn HTML and CSS. Just focus on your business and you will get the best website build with Visual composer. There are over 100 drag-and-drop elements to build a sophisticated, unique website. And you can skip the cumbersome admin panel of traditional WordPress, so anyone involved in creating or managing your online presence can easily jump in to make changes and improvements

What do you dislike?

The main problem with the visual composer is the shortcode because shortcodes are plugin specific. The moment you deactivate your page builder plugin, you make all those shortcodes effectively redundant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this page builder plugin to everyone.

We used to build the websites for clients. It is very usefull and fast loading plugins. The pages created with the visual composer are load fast as we tested on the respected testing server.

Visual Composer review by Marisol C.
Marisol C.

"The best visual layout for Wordpress"

What do you like best?

It is not necessary to have programming knowledge or HTML. It has a very intuitive interface dragging and dropping elements. It has many basic tools such as text blocks, buttons, rows and columns, sliders, among others. You can edit the pages both in the frontend and from the backend. Updates are for life when you buy this software.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback is the increase of the load time of the web. It is necessary to have a good cache system to counteract the slow loading of the page. The front-end is slow and sometimes suffers interruptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software. Very good and satisfactory.

This tool is essential for creating content in Wordpress. It allows you to create certain structures and elements without the need to install additional plugins. This means a reduction of production time and effort in your business.

Visual Composer review by Administrator

"A little coding can go a long with the easiest to you use WordPress Page Builder."

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Even without development knowledge, websites are easy to build, and easy to teach clients how to edit for themselves. Plays well with other plugins. I've used visual composer with 5 websites in the last few months.

What do you dislike?

Using the page builder tends to make the websites noticeably slower, but with a lot of optimization and a little caching—it can work just fine.

I tend to get visual composer/wp bakery bundled up with wordpress themes, and support is much more limited in this approach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, just get it. I'd take this any day over squarespace or wix.

Rapid building websites for clients with limited budgets. After created custom/saved sections/templates, anyone on the team can quickly make additional pages—while keeping the overall design consistent.

I love the ability to edit with both the front-end/back-end editor. As a developer, its easiest for me to use the back-end view, but most of my clients flourish off the front-end view.

Visual Composer review by Christian G.
Christian G.

"A Wordpress plugin that should not be missing."

What do you like best?

Since I met with Visual Composer, I can not separate myself from it, making a Wordpress website a child's play. Everything is done visually without touching a line of code, simply dragging components and building the page. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had an option to undo the changes. You have to think well before inventing dragging things because you can damage the content and there is no going back to solve the changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version does practically everything. Highly recommended!.

Without a doubt it is a tool that greatly facilitates the development in Wordpress and this translates into less time when delivering web pages.

Visual Composer review by Administrator

"Fully customizer Wordpress Content"

What do you like best?

It has a clean and Modern Interface, and hundreds Addons to purchase and customize the look and feel of your content on Wordpress.

If you have multiple pages with similar type of information which are not data driven, you can create templates and reuse them across those pages.

Affordable, and constantly updates.

What do you dislike?

Very limited Support, if you have a theme which is custom built, sometimes you will face CSS and other issue which is needs specialist to resolve the issue.

It would have been great, it there was a real time editing, It has a front- end editing but it is not real time.

Redundant elements in the Library and specially if you have additional purchased add-ons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My Recommendation would be to first install Wordpress Gutenberg, cause majority of the solutions which Visual Composer provides are already addressed in Gutenberg and eventually Visual composer will be redundant.

Visual composer (WP Baker) allows us to customize the Content section of our wordpress site, specially if we are not working with HTML code. You can organize your content with rows and each row can have multiple columns various widths and different elements.

If gives us the freedom to make our content look more complex.

Visual Composer review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Great for designers! "

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to customize my wordpress page. Most wordpress sites either have a lot of technical baggage or a prebuilt in template it is hard to customize.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how it would make my plugins break. Sometimes I would have to uninstall and reinstall to see what worked and what didn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider making it easier for individuals to get a license or include a license fee from the theme builders. . I stopped using Visual Composer because you guys made it so that theme buyer had to buy licenses. I haven't been back since.

A beautiful front end website that doesn't look like the typical wordpress blog.

Visual Composer review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Helpful design aid"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use. The interface is straightforward and I prefer it.

What do you dislike?

It does seem to take a little longer to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other frontend wysiwyg editors out there but Visual Composer is one of the easiest and straight forward editors I have found on the market.

It saves me a lot of time because I don’t need to fret her layout.

Visual Composer review by Andi D.
Andi D.

"Visual Composer"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see what final product will look like and edit in format

What do you dislike?

It's slow and sometimes what I see isn't what I get. Was happy when visual editor was replaced by bakery.

Ease of updating webpage without the trial and error or html

Learning about Visual Composer?

* We monitor all Visual Composer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.