V3 Digital Reviews & Product Details

V3 Digital Overview

What is V3 Digital?

V3 Digital offers a service that combines technology and business strategy to help B2B companies grow their business using LinkedIn.

V3 Digital Details

Location
Already have V3 Digital?
Président
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They first made sure I looked my best on LinkedIn by optimizing my personal and corporate branding. They then added potential customers to my network and reached out to them to generate meetings for me. Along the process, they coached me on all the important pillars of my presence on LinkedIn and put in place conversion strategies to complement my other sales and marketing initiatives through LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have a great LinkedIn expertise and we got an excellent ROI out of their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I wasn't happy with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for a digital marketing agency that gives you a real time ROI by using an innovative LinkedIn marketing approach to reach out potential prospects, V3 Digital should be your pick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped me get in touch with a great number of potential customers through a personalized approach. We were able to grow significantly as a company with the help of V3 Digital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of operations
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired V3 Digital to help us get more key leads and engage personalized relevant conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved how flexible their system is. When I had to change my target, I just contacted them and the leads that I wanted started to flow in the day after. It gives you the freedom to adapt your strategy without losing time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides of working with V3 Digital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped me get in touch with a great number of potential customers through a personalized approach. Their conversion campaigns are now crucial to optimize our business trips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of V3 Digital for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Do you work for V3 Digital?