Unroll.Me Reviews & Product Details

Unroll.Me Overview

What is Unroll.Me?

Unroll.Me is an email management tool to manage and organize inbox.

Unroll.Me Details

Unroll.Me is an email management tool to manage and organize inbox.

Unroll.Me

Showing 20 Unroll.Me reviews
Already have Unroll.Me?
Director
Biomed major
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of unroll me, it is a true wonder how I survived without unroll me. I would have like 50 notifications in one day, but with unroll me, you don't have to go fining out how to unsubscribe for each and every email; with just one click "unsubscribe" it will eliminate it from your email, and if you want to still' be noticed of them, it will put the ones you choose into one concise email so that you only get one email instead of the 20. It is super easy to use and works and it doesn't cost much, always a perk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm always a little wary of the terms and conditions that I am accepting. It has been fine and working well for now though. Another thing though is that somethings things that you unsubscribe show up sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say it is well worth utilizing, and it could really help you out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped so much in de-cluttering the floods of emails that come in every day. I used to get soo many emails coming from ads, from colleges, from businesses and places that I have shopped before, and It just filled my emails, and it would be so hard trying to figure out what was important and what wasn't, and now unroll me does all of the decluttering and sorting, and unsubscribes me from everything with just one click, and sends a concise email including everything you wanted to see, but is not that urgent, like your favorite shops advertisements only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virtual Assistant
Internet
What do you like best?

I love that Unroll.Me lets me choose what I want to see in my inbox and rolls up the rest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I do not like about Unroll.Me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unroll.Me declutters my inbox and helps me to focus on the most important emails I receive. I can always go and review all the other emails at any time and even unsubscribe from those I no longer wish to receive! I highly recommend Unroll.Me to help you stay organized and focused in your inbox! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am one of those people that gets overwhelmed when my inbox is over full. With so much email landing in inboxes today, you have to scroll through tons of emails just to find what you are looking for. I am able to tell Unroll.Me what to leave in my inbox so that I only receive the most important emails and can review the others at another time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The best part of Unroll.Me is that it finds subscriptions you don't even know about. These most likely come from companies selling our information to other companies and us ending up on their email lists. Also - many times companies have more than one email list, so just because you unsubscribed yourself from one email list doesn't necessarily mean you are going to stop receiving emails from them. They also won't always put a link in their emails to "manage subscription preferences" so you can't always find out which lists you are on, but Unroll.Me will find these. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that is a little bit frustrating when using Unroll.Me is the subscriptions aren't always easy to tell WHAT they are actually subscriptions to. This probably isn't actually Unroll.Me's fault, I'm assuming it's just using whatever information the company provided on their email client when creating email lists. So, because of this, sometimes it's hard to tell what you are unsubscribing from and consequently if you actually want to be unsubscribing from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is free and it definitely does more than you could do on your own by trying to clean up your inbox/unsubscribe from emails, so there's really no reason not to at least try it and be amazed at all the email lists you are on that you didn't even realize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main business problem we are solving by using Unroll.Me is to unclutter our inboxes and keep them down to business emails only. Business emails tend to get cluttered with salespeople trying to sell business software/products to your company so tools like this can definitely be helpful for company email accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

This allows me to separate the weak emails to the strong emails and keeps me ultra-focused on what I need to do. very helpful, highly recommend and something that I open in the mornings before getting ready for a few minutes and start looking at who all I need to "Unroll". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

does involve time and it can take a few tries before it captures it correctly or to unsubscribe from that's not at the fault of Unroll.me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

doing a great job, no recommendations at this time but may revise in the future in the event of! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves me a TON of time over the long run, spend a 10 minute a week to avoid pending an hour the next and let that multiply. over the time you use it... thats what unroll.me will do in reference to saving time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Manager and Tour Guide
What do you like best?

Unroll.me collects spam and promo emails into a daily digest, letting me peruse them each morning but saving me from incessant email notifications throughout the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes an email I want gets dragged into the digest and there are days where the service seemingly doesn't work, letting my inbox get filled up in a hurry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unroll.me probably works best for companies where employees will be around a very long time and thereby accumulating a lot of different email subscriptions. I can also see it being useful for the public-facing inbox for a small company like ours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of my time in the office is spent doing research and writing. Unroll allows me to work more efficiently by saving my time and attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a very simple and quick way to unsubscribe from mass e-mails. In the inbox of an e-mail address I don't often use, I was overwhelmed with over 4,000 unread e-mails, mostly spam. Unroll.Me helped to not only clear my inbox, but to stop (many) of these companies from continuing to spam my inbox. The service also sends updates every so often letting you know how many "new subscriptions" they've found in your inbox. And its' free! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although I did like receiving the update of how many new subscriptions were in my inbox, it was a reminder that this service is constantly checking my inbox. I unsubscribed from the service and blocked its access to my inbox early this month because of this. I have also read that they sell your information to third-party sites, but I did not research this fully because I had already unsubscribed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I decided to start using an old business e-mail address again, I was overwhelmed by the amount of spam mail in the inbox. Unroll.Me allowed me to remove the junk without getting rid of the important e-mails hiding in between. Going forward, I would use this service again, but I would make sure to delete my account and block it's access to my inbox after the initial run to ensure it didn't continue to scan my inbox for months to come. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate / Company Director
Religious Institutions
What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can get all the e-commerce, and marketing updates in one email, and also bulk unsubscribe. This saves my inbox and my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Over time, I look at the unroll.me emails less and less, so I need to make sure that important emails (banking etc) stay in my inbox... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it - it's such a useful inbox addition, and works so well in gmail too.

Daily email is really handy, but I can then check these once or twice a week.

The only problem is I start to ignore the unroll.me email as I know it's full of marketing.

Make sure important emails like banking etc are kept separate (i.e. in your inbox) as these can get 'lost' in Unroll.me.

Make sure you regularly update your lists on the software so that your inbox doesn't clog up again! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves time, and allows swift categorisation of emails keeping a slick and clear inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unroll me is extremely easy to use and efficient with the process you have to go through. It is an easy solution for a process that normally takes a long time. The look of the app is also modern and appealing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I was enrolling, I remember having issues with the paste function for my password. When having a long password that you try to keep very specific, this was annoying. So much so, that I still remember it.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a teacher, I communicate with many different parents and their email accounts aren’t always secure. I also get a lot of spam from various education institution. This helps me cut thru all of the unnecessary emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

Unroll.me has a very easy account setup process, and connecting email accounts to unroll.me is also fairly easy. Once unroll.me has synced up with your email account, unsubscribing from newsletters, regular emailings, and other possible spam is quite easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The unsubscribing sometimes works, and some parts of the UI are sometimes cluttered and slow. Additionally, there have been reports of unroll.me being a market research company that legally obtains data through the connection to your email account and sells that data to other companies. When I was an active user of unroll.me, I wasn't aware of this. Now that there has been enough time for articles and blog posts to report on these findings, I am completely dissuaded by this product and have deleted my accounts. It is incredibly angering to find a service like this being used for profit quietly. There were no clear user-facing disclosures of data being obtained for marketing purposes, and that is *not* ok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have an unusually high amount of newsletters and other emails that you regularly receive and would like to unsubscribe from, unroll.me may be an OK fit for temporary cleaning of your mailbox. Otherwise, I would look for other email clients, like Superhuman, that have easy unsubscribing from emails as part of their default feature-set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unroll.me helped clear my main business emails of newsletters that I no longer found valuable. Thanks to this, my email is now much less cluttered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The idea of unroll.me is something really welcome in a world full of spam emails and every website you've ever visited reaching out with an email marketing campaign. I've used the service multiple times to try and get rid of some of these annoying recurring emails and for the most part Unroll me is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even after using the unroll.me service I found that I was still getting a number of unwanted emails. When I used the service it showed an exorbitant number of chain emails it could unenroll me from, but when I went forward with the unenrollment process I still saw some of those emails pop up. I would say that it doesn't execute as well as promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of my least favorite things in the world is a cluttered inbox, and Unroll.me is a good service to use to get rid of all of that inbox clutter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use: As soon as you first log in you instantly start getting closer to inbox zero. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like to give apps access to my email account, but I have had no problems so far with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are subscribed to way too many things then this is a quick-fire way to solve that problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I test out a lot of different products and software in my line of work (shiny object syndrome) and my inbox often needs a clean sweep so I am not overwhelmed. this tool helps with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unroll me simply takes all the effort out of subscriptions and mail shots. There are those you need, those you like to view in bulk once every now and again and those you Never want to see again. This app does it all. It has been so easy to use and so useful I have been recommending it since the first time I used it some years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The app works perfectly and I have no suggestions for improving it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solved much of my email overload problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce Application Development Assoc Manager
What do you like best?

This is like an auto robot which takes care of all the unwanted mail accumulating in our inbox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

some important mails get missed out even though we didnt mention it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep inbox clean and able to priortize the emails we would like to have in our inbox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Although GMail does a good job by moving enewsletters into a different tab I still don't like having all the clutter. I love Unroll.me app and how it gives 3 options - Unsubscribe, Rollup, Keep. Makes it real simple by not having a lot of choices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike because Unroll.me is basic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its free and worth it. You will love a cleaner inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unroll.me helps me with time management but not getting interrupted by unwanted emails. But there are still eNewsletters that give me great value and I want to read them. Unroll.me delivers all that to me in one email at the end of the day. Its a great tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shareholder
Law Practice
What do you like best?

They clean up my mailbox, and it works all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hate how they do not make it clear what they do with the data they mine from emails. I don’t mine the ads, but I wish they had a premium don’t sell data option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spam is gone now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emergency Department Technician
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

I love how simple and fun it is to swipe through emails and be able to sort and unsubscribe emails just by swiping! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how many times the company emails or notifies you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved my countless spam email problems with using unroll me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Venture Capital Analyst - Intern
Venture Capital & Private Equity
What do you like best?

I like how everything is set out for user friendliness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any particular dislikes with the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me clear out my business email, keep thing orderly and make it easier to not miss important email in the junk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Representative
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

It separated the junk/spam emails from everything else Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really the app worked really well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not so many emails in the inbox Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The concept behind this program is a good one but it could do better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of emails fall through the cracks. Not the best software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me organzie my inbox to a degree. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.